F1 2021 Season

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Surely we all want Hamilton 1st with fastest lap and Max 2nd in Saudi so they go into the last race level on points?

The Hilton

Cmon now, Horner wears pinky rings and he might be a smug twat, but Der Toto ist in a league of his own :devil:

Man talks to poor Bottas like he's an actual dog...
Nah Horner is by far and away the worst. Bottas has had 5* treatment compared to Albon and Gasly.

Fluctuation0161

Christ Toto instantly gets on my nerves when he opens his mouth. No charisma, very unlikeable character. Is that in the job description for team bosses? Though Zak Brown seems like a decent guy judging by the few interviews I've seen
I think the opposite. He comes across as very professional and measured in comparison with Horner.

Fluctuation0161

So pleased for Alonso. Very well deserved podium and driver of the day.
Max lead down to 8 which is still significant with just the 2 races.
Would Would a sweet end to the season to see smug Horner and entitled Max lose the championship.

But it could go either way...

pauldyson1uk

Christ Toto instantly gets on my nerves when he opens his mouth. No charisma, very unlikeable character. Is that in the job description for team bosses? Though Zak Brown seems like a decent guy judging by the few interviews I've seen
Sure you have not got mixed up, you are describing Horner to a tee.
Horner just moans and bitchs about everything, he is arrogant and just unlikable.
Toto also moans, but he is likable.
Horner or Toto as a boss, it would be Horner all day.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
I can't think of many team bosses I've liked over the years apart from Ross Brawn.

ArjenIsM3

Sure you have not got mixed up, you are describing Horner to a tee.
Horner just moans and bitchs about everything, he is arrogant and just unlikable.
Toto also moans, but he is likable.
Horner or Toto as a boss, it would be Horner all day.
Don't think I mentioned Horner did I? Wasn't meant as a comparison between them anyhow. Horner is more charismatic than Tot without a doubt but the things yes he bitches and moans about everything. They're both cnuts. Think the difference is Horner is a cnut in public and Toto is PC to the outside world.

Fluctuation0161

Don't think I mentioned Horner did I? Wasn't meant as a comparison between them anyhow. Horner is more charismatic than Tot without a doubt but the things yes he bitches and moans about everything. They're both cnuts. Think the difference is Horner is a cnut in public and Toto is PC to the outside world.
Toto seems very inoffensive to me. Strange that you should get so riled up about a rather bland character.

dinostar77

Just caught up with the race. Plenty of overtaking so wasnt as bad as originally thought. Did have my heart in my mouth when I thought bottas would cause a saftey car with his blown tyre undoing all of lewis's work.

8 point lead with two races to go, would you rather have the lead going into the last two races or at present the faster car in a straight line chasing down those 8 points? It's a tough call.

Personally would love lewis to win no8, however dont mind if max wins it either. Just cannot stand Christian Horner, maybe the most dislikable team principle in f1, worse than flavio.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Yeah, Toto "Fcuk them all" Wolff is very inoffensive. My bad.

That reaction was such a nothing reaction and it’s strange how riled up some people including Horner have been by that . Mercedes felt that they had a tough weekend and that’s just a way of pumping yourself up. Can’t believe how anyone can take that so seriously

ArjenIsM3

That reaction was such a nothing reaction and it’s strange how riled up some people including Horner have been by that . Mercedes felt that they had a tough weekend and that’s just a way of pumping yourself up. Can’t believe how anyone can take that so seriously
It's not just that reaction though, that's just the latest example of it. He seems to like to create an us against the world atmosphere and is just very unlikeable in general. The way he instructs Bottas reminds me of how people command their dogs.

Dan_F

Just caught up with the race. Plenty of overtaking so wasnt as bad as originally thought. Did have my heart in my mouth when I thought bottas would cause a saftey car with his blown tyre undoing all of lewis's work.

8 point lead with two races to go, would you rather have the lead going into the last two races or at present the faster car in a straight line chasing down those 8 points? It's a tough call.

Personally would love lewis to win no8, however dont mind if max wins it either. Just cannot stand Christian Horner, maybe the most dislikable team principle in f1, worse than flavio.
Given the layout of the circuits, you’d definitely rather be Hamilton right now. Red Bull are relying on an accident, reliability issue or strategy feck up from Mercedes. I just don’t see how else they can keep Hamilton behind Max after what we’ve seen in the last two races.

ArjenIsM3

Given the layout of the circuits, you’d definitely rather be Hamilton right now. Red Bull are relying on an accident, reliability issue or strategy feck up from Mercedes. I just don’t see how else they can keep Hamilton behind Max after what we’ve seen in the last two races.
Imagine Bottas' car will be upgraded as well given Mercedes retired it so they would be free to change some parts right?