F1 2021 Season

Leg-End

I coudnt care less about either of these two.

But this Adelaide 1994 all over again where the driver behind fecked up (who also happened to be english) and all the english fans cry foul that its "driving etiquette"...
Yeah, braking in a straight line is logical. Be real he could have given the position any number of a different ways safer than that. Got feck all to do with nationality, Max drove like a twat this whole race.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Trust Bottas to suck the remaining soul out of the race :lol:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I have said many time he is a very good driver, has the drive and ambition needed in F1.
Today he was out of order, the break test/piss poor attempt at letting Lewis pass.
He has to think about his actions today.
I saw it as less of a brake test, but more of a begrudging let him past. Lewis had ample opportunity.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I have said many time he is a very good driver, has the drive and ambition needed in F1.
Today he was out of order, the break test/piss poor attempt at letting Lewis pass.
He has to think about his actions today.
Trouble is, I don't think he will if he's not made to

mitChley

Jesus, fire the camera director. Didn't see a single second of the 3rd place fight, instead watching Hamilton waltz over 7 seconds ahead over the line.

The Hilton

I'm surprised you think so - you are another old head with F1 with a decent opinion.
I think everyone recognises just how quick and good Max is, it's undeniable.

He is however, very dirty, he gets away with it so much that he hasn't ever had to rein it in! A cleaner Verstappen would be universally loved.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
As an f1 fan this is brilliant.

As Hamilton fan it's bullshit. Glad he won despite that dirty little shit.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Its a racing though. Not typical Sunday family drive.. Maybe F1 is not racing sport. Who knows. Hamilton used to be dangerous as well, nobody complained then.
That's not true :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Max is a bit like the Pod racer alien from The Phantom Menace. If only he had a wrench in his cockpit.

SirAnderson

I love Brundle's change after the race - "Max left enough room" - watched replay "Max left enough room and rolled out well before the corner" - post race knowing Sky's target base "Max dirty driving" :lol: :lol:
Well tbf, that was not the ONLY incident of the race. So he could have been referring to other incidents and not that specific one...

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Sky trying to both sides the issue instead of calling out Max and his dirty ways. Unbelievable.