FA Cup - 4th round

stu_1992

Last I saw the results Chelsea were leading 2-0. What the hell happened? Mental FA Cup results this weekend. Makes me feel better after yesterday's result. Liverpool following suit now would be just :drool:.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Strongest possible quarters:
United/Arsenal/West Ham/Liverpool/Stoke/Palace/West Brom/Villa
:eek:
Wouldn't be surprised to see a few more upsets this round and then of course teams being drawn together before the quarters

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
More from Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: "What happened is football and football is beautiful. I think this is the beauty of football where a much better team can lose, which is difficult to happen in another sport and more possible to happen here in this country and this sport.
"The small team mentality is special. My respect goes to that and to them, they did a fantastic history for them and their club.
"I repeat a word I used before this match - It's a disgrace for a big team to lose to a small team from a lower team. We must feel ashamed, me and the players must feel ashamed. Frustration is not the right word, embarrassed would be more appropriate."

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So I see the hissy fits have died down a little bit after today's round of matches :lol:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
He had the audacity to complain afterwards too!
He complained about getting hit in the face by Sterling's elbow, which happened but was totally ridiculous as it was the result of rugby tackling him.

And yet another rugby tackle by Vela. Know what they've been practicing this week.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Great. FA Cup and 3rd place, please do it you philosopher!

And no danger of another English team / Chelsea winning the treble (again). Yesss!!!!!

ottosec

Can't believe Heskey is still playing at this level. What'' wrong with these managers?:lol: