FA Cup - 4th round

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Just watched MOTD
  • Again, those Bradford goals are really quite something. Really pleased to see Jon Stead having a good game too - Huddersfield should recall him and hope he plays like that every week!
  • Lee Tomlin with the front runner for best goal that never was of the season... destroyed Kompany in one movement.
  • Great goal from Gylfi - thought his red was harsh too.
  • Really shit decision to book Kramaric for diving - looked like a clear penalty to me - I swear Spurs have seemed to have gotten a quite nice rub from the refs this season.
  • Regardless, Leicester looked full value for their win... we better turn up next week.
  • Tony Pulis... the only Premiership manager who did was expected today!
  • Yaya Sanago scored! Talk about magic of the cup...
  • Alan 100% Pardew... he's going to win every game from here until the end of time.
Actually didn't mind Robbie Fowler and Jermaine Jenas in the studio. Rather than boring Alan Shearer.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Piss poor that a big city like Bristol have never had a top flight team. Are they most interested in handegg or something?

Edit: turns out City were in it once, but not for long.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Big Sam going for cup glory. Oh how the times have changed from last year when they were hammered 5-0 by Forest.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Piss poor that a big city like Bristol have never had a top flight team. Are they most interested in handegg or something?

Edit: turns out City were in it once, but not for long.
Rugby innit.

City are my second team. I was at the Championship playoff final when Dean Windass scored a volley to send Hull into the Premiership. Was gutting. It could have really done wonders for the club.. that along with the new stadium plans they had.

Señor

Rugby innit.

City are my second team. I was at the Championship playoff final when Dean Windass scored a volley to send Hull into the Premiership. Was gutting. It could have really done wonders for the club.. that along with the new stadium plans they had.
Yeah, I remember rooting for Bristol City back then. That was nearly back to back promotions, if I recall correctly, was it not?

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout

Big Sam going for cup glory. Oh how the times have changed from last year when they were hammered 5-0 by Forest.
Looking at that midfield, I doubt Fletcher would get many starts if he was to sign for them. Nolan is probably the only one he could realistically get in ahead of but I don't see Allardyce dropping his captain.

Señor

Looking at that midfield, I doubt Fletcher would get many starts for them if he was to sign for them. Nolan is probably the only one he could realistically get in ahead of but I don't see Allardyce dropping his captain.
Nolan has regressed a lot. He's about as good as Fletcher is now. Fletch will get games where Big Sam wants to pack the midfield or be a little more defensive. Plus the added experience and knowledge Fletch will bring would be invaluable to this West Ham team with European aspirations.

But I do agree Kouyate, Song and Noble are all better than him.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Yeah, I remember rooting for Bristol City back then. That was nearly back to back promotions, if I recall correctly, was it not?
Yeah it would have been back to back promotions. We'd been in a good position to gain automatic promotion that year too and blew it towards the end.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Nolan has regressed a lot. He's about as good as Fletcher is now. Fletch will get games where Big Sam wants to pack the midfield or be a little more defensive. Plus the added experience and knowledge Fletch will bring would be invaluable to this West Ham team with European aspirations.

But I do agree Kouyate, Song and Noble are all better than him.
Yeah, it probably is close between them. But Allardyce strikes me as a manager that will start his captain whenever possible like Van Gaal, although I have no evidence to back this up.

Sam

I'm liking the look of this Luke Freeman. Lovely left foot.

MarcRed96

Bristol City are doing really well here.

Blimey, another one off the line!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Must be nice having a PL side visit you and half the stadium is covered with large banners and heavy building equipments.

saivet

What's wrong with Welbeck? Swear he's been injured for quite a while now.

Señor

A draw and a replay for West Ham wouldn't be a bad result for us. We play Cambridge in midweek just before we play West Ham. That way they wouldn't have a weeklong rest before they played us if they had to play Bristol City again.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
If Bristol didn't use a striker who is basically a tree then they'd have had a few one-on-ones.

Almost a wondergoal from Sahko there.