Facebook, Amazon etc....

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Actually, people need to be encouraged not to use these services. That's the answer. Easy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Seems bad.
They need to subpoena the feck out of Facebook.

I get the feeling the Dems are scared about poking the hornets nest with Facebook because they know how powerful and influential a propaganda tool they are. I imagine they’re making as many backroom deals with Democrats as they are with Republicans.

Dr. StrangeHate

They need to subpoena the feck out of Facebook.

I get the feeling the Dems are scared about poking the hornets nest with Facebook because they know how powerful and influential a propaganda tool they are. I imagine they’re making as many backroom deals with Democrats as they are with Republicans.
They have everyone's Whatsapp messages for one thing. Not USA but recently we heard that MBS strong-armed Boris on the Newcastle deal on Whatsapp. Most politicians will have embarrassing things on Whatsapp.
Imagine what kind of perving Ted Cruz e.g. does on instagram, they would know all of this.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
He has the most punchable face I have ever seen

feck you and your Meta - feck all your data harvesting apps

Revan

Assumptionman
Knew this for some time. There is also going a bit of massive restructuring on many of their departments. Some people, many people, are really not happy.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Light doesn't really help his face and head, looks very weird.

Connecting with people video without any person except him.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"Let's start by exploring what different kinds of metaverse experiences could feel like, starting with the most important experience of all....."

Sex :confused:

"..... connecting with people!"

Fcuk sake, :rolleyes:, fcuking nerd!

nimic

something nice
Scout
"Let's start by exploring what different kinds of metaverse experiences could feel like, starting with the most important experience of all....."

You can say feck on the internet. Well, not on the Caf, but most of the internet.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

Technically sex is connecting with people

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Technically sex is connecting with people
Pfffftt, I'm not into all that new age touchy feely stuff. No, cold, meaningless, dead behind the eyes, humping, ideally in total silence, and then just get up and leave immediately afterwards that's what I'm talking about.

Ironically, its the exact sort of sex I'd imagine Zuckerberg has.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Like it or not, this will be the future. If not for us, for our kids/grandkids.

Abizzz

Like it or not, this will be the future. If not for us, for our kids/grandkids.
Not if I don't have kids.

Seriously though we're past peak facebook now. And we'll be past peak meta once teenage girls really start turning on instagram, which has already begun. (full disclosure I hate facebook).

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is Google => Alphabet levels of nobody cares isn’t it?

Revan

Assumptionman
This is Google => Alphabet levels of nobody cares isn’t it?
I think it is more than that to be fair. Google and Alphabet are roughly the same, Alphabet just has a few small companies that don’t do much outside of Google.

While here, there will be more separation. Still unclear if Instagram, WhatsApp and Snapchat are gonna be outside of Facebook, but Oculus seems that it is gonna be. They are also putting the ebrite Facebook Research under Oculus. So Oculus might become their main focus and gradually becoming the core business of Meta.

In addition, they are opening 10K new positions in European Union which is pretty big news.