Facundo Pellistri / SIGNED for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

The last you tube video I watched was Dan James as I hadn’t seen it play before . Very similar thoughts I had watching James was not many clips of him actually scoring and a lot of defenders diving in making it easier for a Very fast winger to kick it past him . I hope I’m very wrong about this guy but he does seem to have a bit more skill on the ball than the James video.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Never heard of him up until the rumour started but if he comes in as the only RW signing then God help the kid is all I say.

Daonico

I think the biggest issue with south Americans is around work permits, rather than comparing to past failures. Generally they have needed to be duel nationality or an exceptional talent to get a waiver from the home office.

does this guy have a European passport?
He has the spanish nationality

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
This still makes me more excited than Cavani trying to cope with Premier League intensity.

If he's similar talent level as Mejbri than 10m sounds reasonable and it's up to United to unlock his potential.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
This still makes me more excited than Cavani trying to cope with Premier League intensity.

If he's similar talent level as Mejbri than 10m sounds reasonable and it's up to United to unlock his potential.
Cavani cope with premier league intensity? Hes one of the fittest players out there, he'll easily be one of the hardest working forwards in the league.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Looks more talented than James. But also highly doubt its with any first team football in mind for this season. Maybe loan right away?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Cavani cope with premier league intensity? Hes one of the fittest players out there, he'll easily be one of the hardest working forwards in the league.
Good to hear, mate. We'll definitely need instant boost of goalscoring ability against CL sides and die hard defending teams.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Good to hear, mate. We'll definitely need instant boost of goalscoring ability against CL sides and die hard defending teams.
The thing that may frustrate us is he's not clinical, but he is a great forward in terms of running, clever runs and physicality. Certainly a proper plan or alternate option we've been crying out for.

izec

Nice one. Mitten called our interest months before

Really excited about these hidden talents

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Excited to see what he can do. I imagine he'll get a few games for the 23s first to see where he's at. Glad I paid up to MUTV this year!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
This is supposed to be a goals and assist video? :nervous:

Some good touches but looks a bit slow in a weak league.
Slow? Didn’t get that impression at all.

18 year old, how many goals/assists would he even have.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If it’s the guy Mitten was on about months ago, then he said he’s really fast, but finishing is inconsistent.
He looks quick via his highlights but I wouldn't say he's 'really fast'.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Slow? Didn’t get that impression at all.

18 year old, how many goals/assists would he even have.
Maybe my expectations are a bit too high, but I don't think he's scored over 2 goals in that league?

We have an 18 year old that scored 17 goals last season in a high quality league. I think my mind-frame is that I'd rather see someone that comes in to improve our first XI than continually buy players on the bench to compete as Van de Beek and Cavani will be doing.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Maybe my expectations are a bit too high, but I don't think he's scored over 2 goals?

We have an 18 year old that scored 17 goals last season. I think my mind-frame is that I'd rather see someone that comes in to improve our first XI than continually buy players on the bench to compete as Van de Beek and Cavani will be doing.
Ha.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Maybe my expectations are a bit too high, but I don't think he's scored over 2 goals?

We have an 18 year old that scored 17 goals last season. I think my mind-frame is that I'd rather see someone that comes in to improve our first XI than continually buy players on the bench to compete as Van de Beek and Cavani will be doing.
Giving faith in the first XI but providing top draw competition for them is also a tactic. We dont have to be like Chelsea.

izec

I don't see him in the first team as well this season. As i said, i would play him in the u23s and then loan him out in January. If the plan is to rely on him a la James, that doesnt sound like a good plan to me.

-Supreme-

You think? I don't feel I saw him running full speed much in these clips. Hard to tell but doesn't look to me like he's much quicker than the players he was playing against.
Same, I'm doubtful he can out pace PL fullbacks round the outside on the RW, shame he's right footed as it wouldn't be natural to cut in.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Fair enough, let's hope it works out that way.
I think we just happen to have an extremely young front line as it is. You would hope that last year wasn't their peak. I think you mentioned about matic and Shaw in an early comment - maybe wrong, they're the first XI players I'd improve

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
hahaha no I doubt it. he’s a talent but I’m 99% sure hes not for this season. It would be the total deep end. He’s ace in FM 20 for what it’s worth and his release clause is actually around the same amount :)
He’d be the only major RW talent in the academy unless I’m missing someone? Everyone wants to play on the left these days.
When was the last time we signed a player over 18 who wasnt for the current season but went on to become a regular?

Status
Not open for further replies.