Facundo Pellistri / SIGNED for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondi77

I just had a look at his ‘Welcome to Utd video’ on YouTube and I am overwhelmed with the mediocrity of his play. Surely we are not interested in this guy as we must have better talent only a year or so younger in our academy that are better options than this bloke.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I just had a look at his ‘Welcome to Utd video’ on YouTube and I am overwhelmed with the mediocrity of his play. Surely we are not interested in this guy as we must have better talent only a year or so younger in our academy that are better options than this bloke.
:lol:

tombombadil

This seems like the player breaks the covid19 bubble in order to force a move to OL. The club then panics and name drops Man Utd in order to drum up interest and put pressure on OL to raise the price before eventually caving in and selling on the next offer from OL.

Daonico

Great feedback and insight - cheers!

Sounds like he'd be better served going to a more stable club to be honest.

Can you lot promote @Daonico already?!
Haha, thanks, I am not that far away, I just need a bit more patience.

He could come and spend a year in the reserves, spending lots of time in the gym. Valverde went to Madrid and spent his first season in their B team, before going on loan in his second season. Although Pallistri has more experience in the first division.

This seems like the player breaks the covid19 bubble in order to force a move to OL. The club then panics and name drops Man Utd in order to drum up interest and put pressure on OL to raise the price before eventually caving in and selling on the next offer from OL.
Our name came from an Italian journalist, Daniele Trecca from Calciomercato, , this is the tweet the Uruguayan press is using as source for our name:
(I don't know enough Italian to traslate it, but the general idea is what has been said already)

But the rest is obviously on point, player wants out now so he left the bubble, he is now not authorzed to play or train for the club for covid reasons. The club wants to keep him until the end of the year, probably mostly because the fans won't be happy to lose a player midseason and the fans are of course already pretty unhappy, because of bad results and crappy football (and is nothing new).

Reactions: golden_blunder

Devil may care

He holds a Spanish Passport from what I've read and he's not a alternative to Sancho IMO because he seems to be at the stage where he needs games to develop further at European level. I don't see him as a winger but rather a central attacker playing off the striker in a SS role.
Ah right, didn't know about the Spanish passport. I agree he looks like the type of young player who starts out on the wing until he matures and then transitions into playing #10.

tombombadil

Haha, thanks, I am not that far away, I just need a bit more patience.

He could come and spend a year in the reserves, spending lots of time in the gym. Valverde went to Madrid and spent his first season in their B team, before going on loan in his second season. Although Pallistri has more experience in the first division.

Our name came from an Italian journalist, Daniele Trecca from Calciomercato, , this is the tweet the Uruguayan press is using as source for our name:
(I don't know enough Italian to traslate it, but the general idea is what has been said already)

But the rest is obviously on point, player wants out now so he left the bubble, he is now not authorzed to play or train for the club for covid reasons. The club wants to keep him until the end of the year, probably mostly because the fans won't be happy to lose a player midseason and the fans are of course already pretty unhappy, because of bad results and crappy football (and is nothing new).
Ah i see ... thanks for the clarification

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If he comes, is it a signing for first team or U23s? Meaning, is he good enough to go to first team straight away?

AsonUnique

These South American sources are always wild. We getting used here and he's really headed to Lyon?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Telegraph running with it now. Uruguayan double at the death..;)

manuchamp88

Why do Latinos love the name Facundo? Imagine finding out as a kid what it means - your classmates would tease you no end.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Apparently Facundo's ours and the kid's just waiting on a medical. We've gone all Uruguayo

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Only 18 years old ? So he's for the reserves ?
Andy Mitten was talking about him as a first team option earlier in the summer. Forlan recommended him to United.

Zoo

He speaks English apparently which is good.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Just slated Ed in the Cavani thread for failing get decent deals done but i would be delighted if this deal comes through.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Anyone know if hes any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.