Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Good egg removal technique I’m doing. Trying to climb out with one is too difficult so I just chuck them back in the middle.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Got my first win today on see-saw not going to lie it felt great.

I've been to numerous finals and haven’t won one yet Though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My gf called during the matching game and from then I was so distracted. She was asking if I’m still playing when I lost the final :lol:

Smores

I raced through on FM, every step to perfection and thought I'd finally got my victory. Then noticed last second someone on the other side level with me, we jumped at the same time and.....still no win for Smores.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I just had the weirdest big balls and corners game. I was yellow, like y'all said was favoring fandoms, and the blue team helped me in clearing out the reds corner. But they didn’t seem too concerned with putting them in their corner...they had close to zero for most of the match.

We hemmed them all in one corner. Then at the last, they drove a few just over the line, with red still at zero. It was like we were coordinating the whole thing against the red team.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
New final round? Completed it mate.

Me and the last guy was a battle :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Managed to win royal fumble and take the crown! Absolutely buzzing :lol:

Flying_Heckfish

They should add end-of-course prizes. e.g. fastest through section 1/2/3 (for races), most goals/eggs, longest tail holder etc.

This would give you another opportunity for some positive re-inforcement since winning the whole show shouldn't be possible every time. It'd also add some minor entertainment during the course transtions as well, which seem to take a disproportiante amount of time.

Ainu

They should add end-of-course prizes. e.g. fastest through section 1/2/3 (for races), most goals/eggs, longest tail holder etc.

This would give you another opportunity for some positive re-inforcement since winning the whole show shouldn't be possible every time. It'd also add some minor entertainment during the course transtions as well, which seem to take a disproportiante amount of time.
It'd certainly be interesting to get some stats after every round. I'm often wondering how I did compared to other team members in Hoopsy Daisy for example. Or seeing how many times you fell over or something.

United Hobbit

Had the new jumpy final, was living dangerously but got knocked out and finished in 5th or 6th as I couldn't see the bar, I like to have the camera behind me but I think this will need to be a different angle as the big top bar blocks it was quite a fun one though

Minkaro

Made five finals in a row. Lost all five. Going off this game tbh.

Luckily only one of those finals was Royal Fumble, so maybe they’ve made it a bit less likely to get it? I used to get it all the time.

Proud of my performance on one round of Hoopsie Daisy. On the weakest team, like five of us vs six/seven each of the others. I got two golden rings, and we just scraped through.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
There’s some dang costume that stays a different color in team mode making it difficult to tell people apart, I think it’s a pineapple. Fix it Dice.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Thought I’d try diving for tails in Royal Fumble and it works a treat. As you can see with 4 seconds to go :D

United Hobbit

Starting to get rage at this was in the lead up fall mountain, got over excited and jumped while the crown was in the air and lost.

STILL have yet to complete slime Mountain

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Starting to get rage at this was in the lead up fall mountain, got over excited and jumped while the crown was in the air and lost.

STILL have yet to complete slime Mountain
You are not the only one. I did get a little bit further last time though.

United Hobbit

I think the mistake I am making is trying to finish too quick - next time I will take my time and just see how far I can get.
Thats a good plan but does it leave you more open to being slimed if you make a mistake? I tend to end up midfield then have a hoard of people round me so your suggestion of taking your time may be a good one

The Cat

Thats a good plan but does it leave you more open to being slimed if you make a mistake? I tend to end up midfield then have a hoard of people round me so your suggestion of taking your time may be a good one
I've not even completed half the course I don't think so I might as well learn it :lol:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Nor have I :lol:

The furthest ive got is the 2nd set of rhose 3 sliding blocks!
You can jump into the first ledge early in the first sliding block part. It might help get past the maddening crowd early, which is the essential bit. Then you can take your time with the second set.

United Hobbit

You can jump into the first ledge early in the first sliding block part. It might help get past the maddening crowd early, which is the essential bit. Then you can take your time with the second set.

Just tried that and typically the maddening crowd all pile on the same block and knock me off! I then get knocked off by the first set of those 3 sliding blocks and yet again the 2nd set that are out if sequence finishes me sooooo annoying!!

United Hobbit

Still cant get past slime climb im now over thinking and convinced I cant do it

Just been in the jump spinner final some arse in a dinosaur top grabbed me and tried to shove me off, i jumped to escape his grasp but couldn't land in time to jump the spinner so got taken out by it :mad:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If you’re a fan of plaid, hop on to grab the Tartan pattern today.

edit: I’m ignorant. See below.

Last edited:

The Cat

Just got knocked out in the Slime Climb around my usual spot so decided to watch someone.

The one it went to got to the finish line first but didn't cross he grabbed the next 5 or 6 people about to cross and threw them off before finishing - only 4 went through.

Total arseholery but very very funny.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Just got knocked out in the Slime Climb around my usual spot so decided to watch someone.

The one it went to got to the finish line first but didn't cross he grabbed the next 5 or 6 people about to cross and threw them off before finishing - only 4 went through.

Speaking of which, if you’re one of those types that are into trophies there is one for taunting...err, emoting at the finish line when in first. Just picked that up on Slime Climb.

United Hobbit

I want a trophy just for getting to the finish line on Slime Climb.
I actually got further than my usual spot! (The 2nd set of blocks)

With a lot of help telling me when to go

I then got knocked off by the 3rd set of blocks having never got far enough to deal with them...

If someone got me right at the end and threw me off after id finally made it through the actual obstacles I think id launch the controller and scream!

Slime climb i think the problem is if you mess up the slime means you can't go back for more and keep going. It's a lot harder than the finals I've made the top of fall mountain and even won. I have not made the top of slime climb

Last edited:

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
When see saw is first race its mayhem. If dont make it across first you're standing there looking at vertical see saws just hoping it'll come back down in time. :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Me and @DatIrishFella team up beautifully. We got 60+ on Hoopsy Daisy in the first game then one of us won Fall Mountain. Playing a couple more but you're really good Stoney.

Finally figured out that to get certain hoops, you don't jump before diving - you just dive. Only took me 38 levels to work that out.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Me and @DatIrishFella team up beautifully. We got 60+ on Hoopsy Daisy in the first game then one of us won Fall Mountain. Playing a couple more but you're really good Stoney.

Finally figured out that to get certain hoops, you don't jump before diving - you just dive. Only took me 38 levels to work that out.

There. It is nuts how two people fluffed their lines.

Stoney and I played three games - he made it to the final of all three (very close to winning a Hex-a-gone). I won one, made final in another and got knocked out in the third round in another thanks to someone pushing me off the rolling game.

Also: conclusive proof I can only win with the rookie costume on.