Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I just ran into this guy that was like the Dikembe Mutombu of swatting the ball out of the air. He scored 4 goals and set up at least 1 or 2 more catching the ball at the drop in the center circle and we won 8-2. I must learn this magic.

United Hobbit

IVE JUST FINALLY (with a lot of help telling me when to go) GOT PAST SLIME CLIMB :eek::eek:

I finally got past my dreaded blocks only to nearly be wiped out by the blocks on the travellator that go side to side was running frantically to stay on. Then some arse was waiting at the end so not chancing it as him throwing me off would have finished me I dived over him

Only to then get the football game and be on the team with a player less then someone else quits so we got destroyed. They shouldn't use the team games when its uneven numbers surely they can code for that?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Finally won at Hexagon again. Did quite well tactically at the end seeing the last guy hopping but basically cutting off his avenue to the rest of the hexagon knowing eventually he would run out.

Got 19 crowns now. Don’t like the look of the bullet costume though.

United Hobbit

Its so frustrating when you get to the semi final, usually the football one and are on the team with less players wish they'd add coding to stop uneven splits

Possibly dare I say starting to get the hang of slime climb now but had one earlier with hoards of people and got taken out by a falling, rolling body! Would be a funny first round, think it would make a good final. I tend to tip toe round and be over cautious if placing mattered it would be even more carnage

Not had a win for a while

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
@DatIrishFella an all Caf final was the complete opposite of what I expected fun-wise :lol:

Feel like it should’ve been Fall Mountain with one player on either side.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Good games tonight with five of us playing (Me, Sol and Stoney at the start then me, Sol, Marty and Minkaro at the end).

Me being an idiot and diving off the square I knew was a damn orange, leading to a Sol v Stoney Royal Rumble final (yes, was as shit as it sounds)

@Solius here's me vs Stoney

Four of us squadded up at the end

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Good games tonight with five of us playing (Me, Sol and Stoney at the start then me, Sol, Marty and Minkaro at the end).

Me being an idiot and diving off the square I knew was a damn orange, leading to a Sol v Stoney Royal Rumble final (yes, was as shit as it sounds)

Nice win Damo.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just started at the back on Fall Mountain and managed to win. Took a risky route but it paid off.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief

The funny thing is, I had no idea which was which tile so I just followed you. Then last min you just dive off into oblivion. :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nearly just did a perfect show. Came like 8th or 9th on Fruit Chute. Won Dizzy Heights, Door Dash, survived Block Party and won Fall Mountain

Damien

Staff
The funny thing is, I had no idea which was which tile so I just followed you. Then last min you just dive off into oblivion. :lol:
I tend to do it so I stand on one tile, then I remember the location of four other fruit, which means that there is one fruit I don't remember but it usually doesn't come up. So I remembered that the tile I was originally stood on was orange, and the one near enough everyone else was on was a different one (including what fruit it was), but because there was so many on there I was thinking "did I mess it up and get it the wrong way around?" and hey presto.

Should have paid more attention to where you both were.

Nearly just did a perfect show. Came like 8th or 9th on Fruit Chute. Won Dizzy Heights, Door Dash, survived Block Party and won Fall Mountain

Great job. Guessing you've got the trophy for 20 wins by now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Great job. Guessing you've got the trophy for 20 wins by now.
Yep. Noticed you can tell which doors are fake at the end of door dash as well. The teeth are slightly higher on the fake door.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I tend to do it so I stand on one tile, then I remember the location of four other fruit, which means that there is one fruit I don't remember but it usually doesn't come up.
I find an Orange in the middle of two fruits and use that as a memory device. For example if it was Cherry Orange Watermelon I just remember COW. So I'll be standing on Grapes and there will be an apple to my left. I will just repeat "COW... on grapes.. apple to my right".

Works most of the time but sometimes I can't cover all fruits. If there's a random one in the top corner I'll make a mental note of that too.

Damien

Staff
Yep. Noticed you can tell which doors are fake at the end of door dash as well. The teeth are slightly higher on the fake door.
Nice. I'm probably around half of that or just over. Not been playing it as much of late, concentrating on Uncharted 4 instead but do like the gaming sessions we have.

I find an Orange in the middle of two fruits and use that as a memory device. For example if it was Cherry Orange Watermelon I just remember COW. So I'll be standing on Grapes and there will be an apple to my left. I will just repeat "COW... on grapes.. apple to my right".

Works most of the time but sometimes I can't cover all fruits. If there's a random one in the top corner I'll make a mental note of that too.
Interesting. I'll try that one day.

hobbers

Finally a game that makes watching twitch streamers somewhat entertaining.

Timthetatman pulling in 250k viewers because he hasn't won an episode yet. Now there's a literal army of people out to grief him to keep it that way. :lol:

Damien

Staff

Timthetatman pulling in 250k viewers because he hasn't won an episode yet. Now there's a literal army of people out to grief him to keep it that way. :lol:
Ever or today? How long has he been playing?

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

I really don't even think he's throwing. If you've watched him play anything, he's right, his brain really isn't quick enough :lol:

Ever or today? How long has he been playing?
Ever. Check fallguys twitter, they are mocking him constantly and posted earlier he had nearly 700 games :lol:

Damien

Staff
Ever. Check fallguys twitter, they are mocking him constantly and posted earlier he had nearly 700 games :lol:
Mental.

Worked perfectly. My word was BOW, stood on G, C to right and A far left and needed to step on Apple. Easy to remember after all that.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
@Redlambs, think the twitter is trolling. He's not even level 20. Even without a win, 600+ games would put him above that.
You watch him for 10mins.

Earlier he had started and died 6 times in that time, someone in chat was counting. He's been streaming it pretty constantly for days, in fact since last week.

I was honestly surprised it was that low!

Damien

Staff
You watch him for 10mins.

Earlier he had started and died 6 times in that time, someone in chat was counting. He's been streaming it pretty constantly for days, in fact since last week.

I was honestly surprised it was that low!
He surely must be doing it on purpose. Surely?

...and he's finally won!

United Hobbit

I finally have my 4th victory!

Unfortunately my boyfriend has now stormed ahead of me on wins. He got so lucky one fall mountain, getting knocked down a few times with 3 or 4 ahead of him, all of them jump and miss the crown and he pinched it! And he says United get lucky penalties!

I suck at the hexagons I tried the jumping and rotating on each hexagon but I lack the close control and find im having to spin the camera around so usually mess it up

Has anyone ever won fall mountain from row 3? The one I've just won had 3 rows of people luckily I was at the front it must be impossible to win from the back of the grid unless those in front are terrible

The kitten is fascinated by the beans and the noise they make and keeps leaping onto the TV stand. Unfortunately he tries to catch them so keeps leaping up and batting the screen!

Damien

Staff
Has anyone ever won fall mountain from row 3? The one I've just won had 3 rows of people luckily I was at the front it must be impossible to win from the back of the grid unless those in front are terrible
Nope. I've won 7 times on Fall Mountain and sad enough to have recorded 6 of them.

Row 1 wins: 2
Row 2 wins: 4 (one had 19 people in)