Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
There will be all kinds of tips and strategies out for this soon - it's quite nice playing it now without all that.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Couldn't make it past the first qualifying round on the big damn obstacle course, then in the next game was third to qualify on the seesaws. Think it'll take me five years to win one whole game.

Edit: Knocked out immediately after in a team game. Boo.
Hold on this game doesn't involve jumping puzzles does it Damo? :D

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Is anyone else able to get into a game at this time? I've been unable to join games either in a party or by myself for the past hour.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No joke, there's a game in it called Slime Climb and I can't get past this part which involved jumping:

Tried on three different occasions but end up getting knocked out at that exact part.
This I gotta see :lol: @Brocky

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Is anyone else able to get into a game at this time? I've been unable to join games either in a party or by myself for the past hour.
Just restarted my game to see a message that the servers are down for maintenance with 10:30pm UTC time the target for it to be fixed by, so that is another couple of hours.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Just restarted my game to see a message that the servers are down for maintenance with 10:30pm UTC time the target for it to be fixed by, so that is another couple of hours.
Where'd you see the message? Is it just a PS4 thing? I haven't seen it yet on PC.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
On the 'home' screen where you see your battle pass XP, go into game or join a party. It was only brief so I forgot to take a screenshot unfortunately.
Yup, I just saw it as well.

I'm in the Fall Guys Discord server, and there are a ton of people just raging at the devs for the server issues.

Damien

Staff
Yup, I just saw it as well.

I'm in the Fall Guys Discord server, and there are a ton of people just raging at the devs for the server issues.
I feel bad for them. They needed more numbers for the beta really but even then it wouldn't have been nearly enough for stress testing.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I feel bad for them. They needed more numbers for the beta really but even then it wouldn't have been nearly enough for stress testing.
Yeah, exactly. I didn't face any issues as a beta tester, so I'm surprised at all of the negative responses now. I'm happy to give them time to scale up as I've already committed enough time to it in the beta.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
No joke, there's a game in it called Slime Climb and I can't get past this part which involved jumping:

Tried on three different occasions but end up getting knocked out at that exact part.
Same! I can’t get passed this bit.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

This is how it’s done Damo :cool:

thepolice123

The see saw part is driving me nuts. I get eliminated every single time feck me. :houllier:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I just got to the final 5 and it was the tail one. I started off with the tail and kept it for a full minute and a half before a dodgy camera angle meant I couldn't see where I was going and I lost it :(

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
1 final round is the best I've done so far - was some course and the winner had to grab a crown.

Didn't come close.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
1 final round is the best I've done so far - was some course and the winner had to grab a crown.

Didn't come close.
I've jumped and missed the crown once and I've also been right behind the person who did get it. I'm close. I'll win one soon.

Damien

Staff
I'm never going to be on the winning side in fall ball. Make it to the final 20 nearly every time, get matched up in that and then I'm teamed up with a bunch of ball chasers who seem to think that the side with their colour is where they're supposed to score!

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I just got to the final 5 and it was the tail one. I started off with the tail and kept it for a full minute and a half before a dodgy camera angle meant I couldn't see where I was going and I lost it :(
Eww the tail one at the end?!

Has anyone else had issues connecting to mates? Couldn’t connect to anyone last night.

Damien

Staff
@Solius I just experienced your Tip Toe problem. 20 of us, top 12 qualifying and I was right at the end ready to jump and dive but no. I went head first into the wall and fell.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
@Solius I just experienced your Tip Toe problem. 20 of us, top 12 qualifying and I was right at the end ready to jump and dive but no. I went head first into the wall and fell.
Its almost like you have to take into account button lag and jump a split second before you actually want to.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This was my victory one, first time I'd played that round. Had such a bad start but helped me in the end I think

:lol: As it got towards the end I was like how the feck is he going to get out of this but you managed it.

Also you don't turn your camera fully to face the way you intend to run and I hate it.

Damien

Staff
This was my victory one, first time I'd played that round. Had such a bad start but helped me in the end I think

Great diving skills.

Just played a level called "Rock 'N' Roll". Really highlights the problem with team games when there are three teams. The other two teams ganged up on mine and pushed our ball back up.

Damien

Staff
I won one!

Also on that Hex-a-gone. Will post video in a bit - so clumsy compared to @esmufc07's masterpiece.

Going to change costume too as always forget which team I'm on with the pineapple.