Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I hate the one with the doors that go up and down. It's so simple yet always goes so wrong.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Just knocked out on the one where the floor tiles fall away and you have to use the path - twice I was 2 tiles away from the finish and cocked it up. First time I would have been first.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just knocked out on the one where the floor tiles fall away and you have to use the path - twice I was 2 tiles away from the finish and cocked it up. First time I would have been first.
That one hasn’t come up for me for ages.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Ffs I am always the one behind the winner who grabs the crown.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Got to leave it for a bit. Might be able to play after Utd.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Seconding the opinion that Royal Fumble is the worst final game. Twice I got close to the one with the tail but the grab mechanic is shite.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
@Damien would you believe it I just came first in Seesaw :lol:
:lol: Amazing. Last time I played with you you couldn't make it past the first section.

Seconding the opinion that Royal Fumble is the worst final game. Twice I got close to the one with the tail but the grab mechanic is shite.
Yeah I just had another final with it (played a quick game before heading off) and it really is crap. The round before it I had Fall Ball and had managed to win, but seeing Royal Fumble it just feels like you've lost before it starts.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:lol: Amazing. Last time I played with you you couldn't make it past the first section.

Yeah I just had another final with it (played a quick game before heading off) and it really is crap. The round before it I had Fall Ball and had managed to win, but seeing Royal Fumble it just feels like you've lost before it starts.
Yeah I’ve had my tail taken from someone who has been nowhere near me before. Might be lag.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve reached a final again. It’s the damn crown one.