Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
That was a bit close! Interesting tactic of taking the bottom tiles away early - not thought of that.
With there being 16 in the final I thought it was best to try and clear the bottom while the rest were fighting it out on top. Some quickly got the same idea though. As soon as I did the jump and dive I thought I had lost as he rolled over the edge - you pay no attention to how many are left at that stage. So happy to have won it.

There's a clip in the OP by a streamer with a similar strategy, though they do it more elegantly.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I am literally spending my entire life being second to jump to the crown. That seems to always be my final round.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Actually managed to come first in one of the races.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Congrats! Almost as good as winning the whole thing. Closest I got in a race is second.
I’m still nowhere closer to that :lol: just lost at the end in Slime Climb because some oaf fell and knocked me off.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
In the windmill level I would advise at the climbing bit to run to the left or the right to make your jump and hang because the middle gets rammed and you’ll never get up.

Damien

Staff
Just won the same race again. I am the king of Dizzying Heights.
That's the one I finished second on.
In the windmill level I would advise at the climbing bit to run to the left or the right to make your jump and hang because the middle gets rammed and you’ll never get up.
Whirlygig? I can't remember which is the climbing bit on that. I do know that on Hit Parade it is best to stick to the left or right from when you get to the swinging balls onwards as the springy pillars won't hit you.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I present to you the perfect Slime Climb. First place and no errors.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've been robbed! Tell me who hits the slime first at the end here... just me and the pigeon left.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Are you sure there was just you two left? I thought he was 6th eliminated and you were 7th
Oh possibly. I guess there was nobody else on that level but they may have been above still.

Chairman Steve

Is this the new Rocket League, in that it’s a ‘easy to play, hard to master’ party game? I remember getting Rocket League for free back in July 2015 through PS+ subscription and ended up playing the hell out of it.

Damien

Staff
Is this the new Rocket League, in that it’s a ‘easy to play, hard to master’ party game? I remember getting Rocket League for free back in July 2015 through PS+ subscription and ended up playing the hell out of it.
Yeah I think it is fair to say, though personally I think it is more accessible than Rocket League in that you can make it to the final/win without being super fantastic compared to your opponents

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Sol :( the resigned stance of defeat
There seems to be hardly any criteria for why you slip sometimes and other times not. If the platform is at an angle sometimes I’ll land ok and the other times I’ll just slowly slide off.

Damien

Staff
There seems to be hardly any criteria for why you slip sometimes and other times not. If the platform is at an angle sometimes I’ll land ok and the other times I’ll just slowly slide off.
Yep. And then at times when it is in a position that is unstable, you get about 20 lemmings running at it.

Shit. Slime Climb