Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Maarty is psn username mate. On holiday til next week but two weeks of quarentine so plenty of time to catch up!
Mine is outforadart

Is there anyway to land your jumps better? My lad seems to fall over practically every tome.
Friend requests sent. We currently don't have a conversation going as currently only been playing with Solius and Elvis, and Sol's PS4 settings are very antisocial so can't add him to chats or anything.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Friend requests sent. We currently don't have a conversation going as currently only been playing with Solius and Elvis, and Sol's PS4 settings are very antisocial so can't add him to chats or anything.
Help me fix this. I thought you were supposed to be an all knowing robot.

Damien

Staff
Help me fix this. I thought you were supposed to be an all knowing robot.
Settings > Account Management > Privacy Settings > Personal Info | Messaging > Messages set to Friends Only (mine is actually set to Anyone so I end up receiving lots of messages from spambots)

Damien

Staff
I have the top half.

There’s a chicken outfit available today but you need 5 crowns. Only got 3 so far.
I have 2 and one was from the battle pass :( Next level I'll unlock a third. So in six months I should be able to afford a legendary outfit assuming they keep the prices the same.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Settings > Account Management > Privacy Settings > Personal Info | Messaging > Messages set to Friends Only (mine is actually set to Anyone so I end up receiving lots of messages from spambots)
Just fixed this. Had no idea mine was set to no-one. Cheers!

Ainu

This is hilarious! Just started playing and somehow got 2 victories, both pretty lucky. In a tail final round I managed to grab it with 4 seconds to go, the other something with a bunch of tiles and slime at the bottom. I did manage to jump under the crown in another final, I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do.

Damien

Staff
Hopefully they do get the server issues sorted for the weekend. It is a biggy for them after the launch issues the past few days.

Looks like I'm going to miss out on being able to get the polkadot pattern. Wanted to go for the Mr Blobby look but the only yellow/pink combination I have is the wrong way around.

Damien

Staff
The shithousery (watch past the "qualified" bit). Obviously he ended up winning the whole thing on Royal Fumble

Finally got my second win, but on Fall Mountain (sorry for crappy camera angle, thought I'd lose so kept the camera down)

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Got past three rounds just now and then put in the team egg one - absolutely no chance.
I do like the randomness of it though.
That one send the hardest to make a difference oh an individual level

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hoarders keeps crashing for me whenever I get that round.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just got my third win. Fall Mountain again and levelled to 20 at the same time which means I’ve got 5 crowns now. Going to get a legendary outfit or at least the top part. Will wait two days to see what replaces the chicken one I think.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The team game is always my biggest fear. It's just a lottery whether you're on a good team.
Just scored 6 goals in fall ball. You can push your team over the line sometimes.

Ainu

Just scored 6 goals in fall ball. You can push your team over the line sometimes.
That's the best one. I'm always happy when it pops up as the team game. The easiest one to affect individually and also the most fun for me.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
:lol: Do you play it on PC or are you just watching gifs and stuff? One of the fans on Whirlygig makes me feel like Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes. I get hit by the fan, get up and immediately get hit by it again... and again... and again.
I would smash my monitor playing this game, it's not safe for me. :)