Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Definitely best to keep running at the end rather than go to a stand still then try to run again. Momentum won it for me.

Fall Mountain: 2
Hex-a-gone: 2
Royal Fumble: 1

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Definitely best to keep running at the end rather than go to a stand still then try to run again. Momentum won it for me.

Fall Mountain: 2
Hex-a-gone: 2
Royal Fumble: 1
Stopping has worked for me though because if I didn't slow my run I'd reach it too early. I try to just kind of slow down really.

paulscholes18

Why do people emote by the finish line for so long that the time runs out so they fail to qualify :houllier:.

Also in that team game where you have to keep the footballs on you side, I get put with some twat who was kicking the balls to the other teams sides. It was like the CBBC program where you have a saboteur (think it was called trapped) :mad::lol:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The tilting dominoes qualification round must be hell if you catch a bad break at the start, else I’m just good at that one in particular for some reason.

I keep finishing early and have to watch people struggle for what seems like 5 minutes.

Damien

Staff
The Stealthy color option is the clear choice now, or it was until everyone has it.
I prefer Night Sky.

The tilting dominoes qualification round must be hell if you catch a bad break at the start, else I’m just good at that one in particular for some reason.

I keep finishing early and have to watch people struggle for what seems like 5 minutes.
Jump and dive is the key, even from being at the back. I jump and dive at a seesaw that is like this: \ and I don't fall off.

Just got my seventh win (Fall Mountain again). Good way to end the night before the United match.

Damien

Staff
Why do people emote by the finish line for so long that the time runs out so they fail to qualify :houllier:.
:lol:
Guessing they're trying to finish as close to last as possible as apparently those who finish worst off get a favourable place the next round. Though they don't pay attention to the time so get knocked out anyway.

paulscholes18

Guessing they're trying to finish as close to last as possible as apparently those who finish worst off get a favourable place the next round. Though they don't pay attention to the time so get knocked out anyway.
Ah alright, still seems silly as you can end up in a team game.
What button is the belly flop? there was 1 spot left I was just ahead heading towards the line then the other guy done some jumping bellyflop and crossed the line first so I got KO.

Ainu

Just had a victory (Fall Mountain) in just three rounds! Second round Bloc Party was brutal, just 8 players survived. I saw one block take out at least 10 players. That was hilarious! :lol:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Been trying to install it on PS4 today - had multiple errors with code
CE-37732-2

Have deleted it and restarted it all. I can't even win when I'm downloading it
:lol:

Faetheshire86

Been playing this constantly. Got the 20 win trophy on PS4 last night

@RedSky I thought you might appreciate these acts of dickery
I'm a fan of the dickery myself. I don't understand people who complain about being bumped and shoved... That's the point of the game! Feel like I'm the only one trying to eliminate people in the fruit match rounds

Faetheshire86

Just had a victory (Fall Mountain) in just three rounds! Second round Bloc Party was brutal, just 8 players survived. I saw one block take out at least 10 players. That was hilarious! :lol:
Had a 60 down to 2 round of the slime climb one. Lost the 1v1 tail grab though :(

Damien

Staff
Been playing this constantly. Got the 20 win trophy on PS4 last night

I'm a fan of the dickery myself. I don't understand people who complain about being bumped and shoved... That's the point of the game! Feel like I'm the only one trying to eliminate people in the fruit match rounds

:lol: That's great.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Played this for 2 hours last night and really enjoyed it but needs a bit of work as some games aren't really good and the tail tag one is pretty shit as the tail grabbing mechanic seems to be really inconsistent. Still feel like this can provide a lot of fun for a long time with the right support.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Seen there are about 57 days til Season 2 so I can see myself losing interest by then. Still playing it a lot though and if I do end up stopping I'll probably come back to it once there's new rounds.

Damien

Staff
Yeah, I'll probably hit rank 40 (think I'm about 35 now), give it a break until new season starts/there are new modes then will play again. On 7 wins total and doubt will get to 20 so will take things easy and do other stuff I've neglected.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Been playing quite alot but its Kind of repetitive now.

New levels are needed badly.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Managed to get the PS4 version to install today. No idea what the problem was but nevermind.

Will have a blast on this later.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just got my 7th or 8th win. I can afford a full legendary costume now. Whenever the next one is out.