Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

AaronRedDevil

Feck this is a hard game to win. Its mostly just luck. Came 2nd or 3rd a bunch of times today. Still fun as hell

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just got squished to death basically by all the lemmings.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Every time I fell a floor, there was someone right in the space I was falling down so ended up falling down further then right through the floor.
I saw you fly past me like three times :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Won that race. Must be near the 20 race trophy now. Would be nice if you could see your stats.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’m making some dinner now but I’ll upload some clips of that.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
And then this is the final where Damien started with the tail and then thought he glitched into the map and I kind’ve fell to victory in the last second.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Going to make the jump now to start over on PS4. Will only lose a couple of days of the PC progress.

Ainu

Fall Mountain: 3
Hex-a-gone: 2
Royal Fumble: 2

Pretty happy with that so far. My conversion rate is by far the worst on Hex-a-gone though, I've got at least 10-15 lost finals on that one. I'm getting better at stalling but if people ruin your vicinity on the floors below it's still a crap shoot.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Teamed up with @Hal9000, @Levo and @Marksy7's alleged brother and got Squad Goals trophy first match.

The trophy poppin' doesn't show on there but here's the screenshot

Here's a game of Rock N Roll we had that seemed to last ages

and finally here's me somehow predicting four doors in a row on Gate Crash(?)

Good games lads.

Damien

Staff
Fall Mountain: 3
Royal Fumble: 2

Pretty happy with that so far. My conversion rate is by far the worst on Hex-a-gone though, I've got at least 10-15 lost finals on that one. I'm getting better at stalling but if people ruin your vicinity on the floors below it's still a crap shoot.
My stats are really similar - same with conversion rate on Hex-a-gone. Started off thinking I had mastered it but in reality I'm much better on the mountain.

Fall Mountain: 5
Royal Fumble: 1

United Hobbit

Been taking it in turns to play this with my boyfriend

I like the door bash one and see saw, I hate the slime mountain and fruit ones I suck at them!

Hes one an overall one I've got to the final yet but not won, I'm glad they're adding more games to mix it up a bit

Its such a nice simple concept to play i shout at it a lot though :lol:

Damien

Staff
fruit ones I suck at them!
For Fruit Chute there are two things to remember:
  • Stay to the right or the left. If you're in the middle you have the log as well as the heaps of fruit thrown at you. On the right or left, you hardly see any and the couple you do see you can easily avoid.
  • Don't jump while on the treadmill as it slows you down.

United Hobbit

For Fruit Chute there are two things to remember:
  • Stay to the right or the left. If you're in the middle you have the log as well as the heaps of fruit thrown at you. On the right or left, you hardly see any and the couple you do see you can easily avoid.
  • Don't jump while on the treadmill as it slows you down.
Ooh thanks ill try that, just done the team tail one and got really angry as some Ninja upstart ON MY TEAM kept taking my tail- not once but twice! He could have caused us to lose. Was very satisfied to see him fall in the next round :lol: