Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

Ainu

I just had a Fall Mountain final with 19 players! If you're on the last row, you can pretty much forget it. Fortunately I was on the front row and had a clean run for my fourth victory after about 6 lost finals!

Ainu

Does anyone have any tips on how to play Hoarders? I literally lose this one every single time, even though two out of three teams to through. Starting to think I might be the worst Hoarders team player in the world. Having me on your team is an automatic loss.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Does anyone have any tips on how to play Hoarders? I literally lose this one every single time, even though two out of three teams to through. Starting to think I might be the worst Hoarders team player in the world. Having me on your team is an automatic loss.
Key is to gang up with another colour on a team. So if I'm blue for example, I help red by moving yellow balls to them. Don't set out to win, set out to qualify. As long as one team has fewer balls than you, you're through.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

6th win. Didn’t have the tail for the entire game and then that ending.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Key is to gang up with another colour on a team. So if I'm blue for example, I help red by moving yellow balls to them. Don't set out to win, set out to qualify. As long as one team has fewer balls than you, you're through.
Yeah if I’m on the egg one and I notice a team is doing a bit shit I go out to make it worse :lol: we hanged up on red one game and they finished with zero eggs.

Ainu

Yeah if I’m on the egg one and I notice a team is doing a bit shit I go out to make it worse :lol: we hanged up on red one game and they finished with zero eggs.
Hoarders is the one with balls, but I guess the strategy for the egg game would be similar.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hoarders is the one with balls, but I guess the strategy for the egg game would be similar.
Yeah I know, was just elaborating on Damien’s point. It goes for all team games really.

Ainu

Yeah, for Rock N Roll you stand in front of the ball of the team who is furthest behind.
I've always found that the team who spends the most players running interference usually loses this. I've always just focused on my own ball (oh god) and never lost this.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Ah, this is great. But am I missing something, or can you not invert the y-axis? It’s doing my head in!

hobbers

The tails finals are absolute shite. Whoever quality checked that mode as a final round needs a slap. The crown and the disappearing floors are both so much better but so much rarer to get.

ovoxo

I’m yet to win! I’ve gotten to the final 4 times from around 17 games or so.

Woodzy

The tails finals are absolute shite. Whoever quality checked that mode as a final round needs a slap. The crown and the disappearing floors are both so much better but so much rarer to get.
Love the tails personally. Lost one in the last 3 seconds which is closest I came to a victory.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
First time playing and I burst out laughing like a little kid. There's just something I find hilarious watching other players get bounced everywhere.

Im not the best but its Really enjoyable and fun.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I’ve gotten good at getting to the 3/4th rounds but always end up losing on a team game. Only been to one more finals and came third in the hexagon drop floor game, took me a few seconds to realized exactly how it worked and I’d already dropped through 4 levels :lol:

Probably the most I’ve enjoyed a video game in years.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yeah they are my least favorite, though I did win for the first time today just standing in the center the whole time watching and jumping in at the end.

The fake tile path one is intense. The chaos of the crowd pushing and waiting for someone else to fall is great.

Hammerfell

Just got my second win by metagaming the hell out of Hex-a-Gone. Basically drop right to the bottom and run in a circle so when everyone else eventually falls they drop straight out. :lol:

paulscholes18

I’ve gotten good at getting to the 3/4th rounds but always end up losing on a team game. Only been to one more finals and came third in the hexagon drop floor game, took me a few seconds to realized exactly how it worked and I’d already dropped through 4 levels :lol:

Probably the most I’ve enjoyed a video game in years.
A good strategy for the hexagon is to get to the bottom floor ASAP, so then most people fall straight through the gaps you have made.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Just got my second win by metagaming the hell out of Hex-a-Gone. Basically drop right to the bottom and run in a circle so when everyone else eventually falls they drop straight out. :lol:
A good strategy for the hexagon is to get to the bottom floor ASAP, so then most people fall straight through the gaps you have made.
Well feck, I was struggling for a strategy on that. Mine was the complete opposite, just doing rounds on the outermost tiles.

As I was typing I heard another thing: the one with the high and low bars circling you can dive between them.

hobbers

An even better meta-game for Hexagone is if you have a mate go down to the bottom and scrub as much out while you try to stay as high as possible for as long as possible.

paulscholes18

I know it’s just a fun game, but I wish there wasn’t uneven team games, almost impossible for the team with less players

Ainu

Won the trophy on my first time playing. My son was livid. He’s been glued to this for the last two days and only won once. Pure beginners luck, obviously. Very cool game. Amazing that it’s so simple yet unlike anything else that’s already out.
Can confirm that beginners luck is a powerful something in this game. :D

Damien

Staff
Managed to somehow win a three way Royal Fumble.

2:06 is where the fun starts. Thank feck it ended where it did as I forgot that the treadmill I stepped on was going downhill.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Managed to somehow win a three way Royal Fumble.

2:06 is where the fun starts. Thank feck it ended where it did as I forgot that the treadmill I stepped on was going downhill.
I wonder if there’s ever been a two way

Damien

Staff
I wonder if there’s ever been a two way
Yeah, I've been in one and it was horrible. Even started off with the tail, but dropped connection a second (on remote play), they stole it and about 40 seconds in I realised I was screwed so just stood there waiting for the rest of the time to end.

Naturally, he did the chicken emote on the other end of the map.