Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Maddison injury messed up my plans. Was going to roll a FT and go into Int break with 2 transfers. Still might do it and just lose a bit of value on him.
He's cocked up my plans too. I've just replaced him with Felipe Anderson. Quite a risk as last week could easily turn out to be a one off.

Tarrou

This fella makes a good case for Sterling over Salah towards the start of this -
Cheers, I'm leaning that way also. But going Salah-less this weekend is kinda scary too. I might stick with Salah to a view to making the swap soon.

Nickosaur

Maddison and Maguire injured for this weekend.

Was going to give Maddison one more chance but quite happy at the chance to get him out. Richarlison would be the obvious switch for me but he's got Chelsea away. Tempted to go for Shaqiri just for the Fulham game, then get Richarlison in after the international break.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Weekend like this is when I go through the Fantasy Football player vs Fan dilemma.

I have no United players on my team anyway, despite wanting Martial. I have three City players in Walker, Sterling and Aguero.

Normally I'd leave it as it is, in the hope that I jinx them all. But I actually think United will score on Sunday, so I'm transferring Walker out for Robertson.

Captain is an issue, torn between Aubameyang or Mane. Think I'm going for the latter.

I see this is Bournemouth's last easy game for a while so this is Fraser's last hurrah in my team. Got a couple of alternatives in mind for the following game week. I'm a transfer or two away from getting Salah in for Mane. I took our Hazard last week for Sterling which paid massive dividends. Toying with the prospect of just rotating transfers between them depending on game week.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I've got 2 Free Transfers this week and not sure what to change. Ideally would get rid of Hudson-Odoi but only have 0.1m in bank so would need to use both FTs. Only 2 I am not sure on are Lacazette and Trippier - thoughts ?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I've got 2 Free Transfers this week and not sure what to change. Ideally would get rid of Hudson-Odoi but only have 0.1m in bank so would need to use both FTs. Only 2 I am not sure on are Lacazette and Trippier - thoughts ?

I wouldn't change anything personally. I know you feel like you have to use that FT but don't. Whoever you're level with on points at the end of the season will be decided by most transfers so there's always that incentive not to use it for the sake of it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Shit fixtures for my team and Richarlison missed training too
Feck. I'm tempted to bring Martial in for the game but it's two subs I wasn't planning on to get him in and out as I won't be able to keep him I don't think.

klsv

Feck. I'm tempted to bring Martial in for the game but it's two subs I wasn't planning on to get him in and out as I won't be able to keep him I don't think.
Everton's presser starts soon, hope Silva gives some concrete answers about Rich.

ROFLUTION

Thats a pretty sick team. Id probably go for Diop for 4.3/4.4 if you wanna swap Wan B

ROFLUTION

Who to captain?
a) Mané (Fulham home) - Liverpool struggling a bit recently with creating
b) Hazard (Everton home) - Hard to tell where he's at after a small injury
c) Sterling (United home) - In great form, but United will probably be defensive
d) Aguero (United home - might not get 90 minutes)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Who to captain?
c) Sterling (United home) - In great form, but United will probably be defensive
Really tough one. I could see City going for blood or nothing happening, and like you say, Liverpool are poor but could also have one of their games where it clicks. Hazard is Hazard but who knows what's going on with him?
Basically I'm just repeating what you said :lol:

I'll go with whatever @Sparky Rhiwabon says

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Who to captain?
Mane. They're playing at home after an embarrassing defeat mid week and they're playing a team that can't defend.

They'll be in the mood I'm sure.

Hazard vice.

ROFLUTION

Mane. They're playing at home after an embarrassing defeat mid week and they're playing a team that can't defend.

They'll be in the mood I'm sure.

Hazard vice.
Cheers for your opinion. I just havent watched a Liverpool game yet this season where Ive been completely blown away. However I think City will score 2 or 3 against us and Im mostly inclined to go for Hazard or Sterling I think.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The only banker of the weekend is Liverpool. Having no cover for them could be costly for whoever hasn't. I've got Salah and going to give him this game before decision for long term after it.

Maddison injury is an annoyance but I'm still going to bank the transfer as the only player I want in for him (Martial) would require a hit.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Who to captain?
I'm going with Salah, which is no help to you, but its Fulham!

Tbh, I don't really like the captaincy element of the game as its a bit of a lottery

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
If you’re paying 13m for Salah then you absolutely have to Captain him vs Fulham.

Otherwise you shouldn’t have him in your team as he’s not justifying his price.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
My call of the weekend is Martial in or out. At the moment, I'm playing my 3 forwards, Lacazette, Aguero and Wilson (Newcastle away). I've also got Fraser, Richarlison, Barkley and Salah(c) in midfield. Bench one to get Tony in? He's up against it vs City. Richarlison too, vs Chelsea but I feel they're more likely to give up something. Any thoughts?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
My call of the weekend is Martial in or out. At the moment, I'm playing my 3 forwards, Lacazette, Aguero and Wilson (Newcastle away). I've also got Fraser, Richarlison, Barkley and Salah(c) in midfield. Bench one to get Tony in? He's up against it vs City. Richarlison too, vs Chelsea but I feel they're more likely to give up something. Any thoughts?
Well Richardson is apparently a doubt for the weekend too.

I don't think Martial will get a lot of change out of walker, but if we do score he will have a hand in it no doubt.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Well Richardson is apparently a doubt for the weekend too.

I don't think Martial will get a lot of change out of walker, but if we do score he will have a hand in it no doubt.
Ta for that, first I'd heard of it.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Felipe Anderson maybe?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
No transfers this week.

Going:

Fabianski; Alonso, Mendy, TAA; Mane (C), Hazard, Barkley, Sigurdsson, Neves; Aguero, Lacazette.

James Peril

West Ham have crazy good fixtures the next ten weeks, well after City next week of course. Those without Arnautovic will regret their decision I think... Felipe Anderson should be looked at as well

willhse456

Used my 2 transfers this week: Maddison and TAA to Tony and Fernandez (Newcastle). Was going to get Tony in after City game, but forced into the switch now.

Adcuth

Who to captain?
I've gone with mane. Fulham will get pumped all game

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Help with this guys...

Who to Cap (Mané or Hazard or maybe big Arnie) and also not sure whether to play Pereyra or risk Richarlison - or to play Wan Bissaka or Doherty...

------------------Hart------------------
Mendy-------David Luiz-------Doherty
Fraser----Mané----Hazard----Pereyra
-----Arnie-----Aguero-----Lacazette---

Subs considering - Richarlison and Wan Bissaka

Patchbeard

Brought in Salah for Sterling last minute :nervous: captained him obviously as what's the point otherwise.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If you’re paying 13m for Salah then you absolutely have to Captain him vs Fulham.

Otherwise you shouldn’t have him in your team as he’s not justifying his price.
Not the case for everyone. I had 3m leftover so just 'upgraded' Mane.

I think I will captain him just in case it's a big one though.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Not the case for everyone. I had 3m leftover so just 'upgraded' Mane.

I think I will captain him just in case it's a big one though.
Nah it is the case imo - basically if you’ve made a judgement to spend 13m on the most expensive player in the game, then logically you’d need to captain him in the easiest fixture in the season (home to Fulham who are conceding by the bucket).

Put another way if you decide not to Captain Salah as you think he’ll only get 6 points or so vs Fulham at home, then why on earth have you paid 13m for him. If you view him as that type of player then he’s never going to justify his points to cost.

That’s not to say he won’t blank, could definitely happen as we saw with Kane earlier on in the season, but the only reason anyone should have Salah is because they think he’ll get a 10+ score vs Fulham in which case they’ll captain him.