Nickosaur

I have 2 FTs with 2.9m in the bank.

Team is:
Fabianski
Alonso / Laporte / Robertson
Richarlison / Anderson / Hazard / Martial
Kane / Rashford / Rondon

Subs: Camarasa, AWB, Doherty.

Obvious transfer is to get Rondon out. Alonso has been shite but I feel it would be premature to get him out before two easy home games. Laporte is another candidate to go but surely City will start keeping clean sheets again soon. Any suggestions?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Alonso has been shite but I feel it would be premature to get him out before two easy home games.
I feel like I'm having the same internal battle every week myself. He's hit the post a fair few times but by all accounts has been poor for months now and Chelsea fans are screaming for him to be dropped. Luckily Sarri isn't known for rotation but I think the final straw for me will be if he loses his place. The GW after that he will definitely be shown the door.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I feel like I'm having the same internal battle every week myself. He's hit the post a fair few times but by all accounts has been poor for months now and Chelsea fans are screaming for him to be dropped. Luckily Sarri isn't known for rotation but I think the final straw for me will be if he loses his place. The GW after that he will definitely be shown the door.
Yeah. I keep wanting to replace him and for his price, you can literally get ANYONE you want. However, I keep having to glue other bits of my team up and I keep telling myself the next game is the one he will score in :(

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
For me to get Salah, I'd need to get rid of one of Hazard, Aubameyang or Kane.

Who should I get rid of? :(

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
For me to get Salah, I'd need to get rid of one of Hazard, Aubameyang or Kane.

Who should I get rid of? :(
Impossible choice until you have the benefit of hindsight.
But some info that may or may not help decide:
Kane won't have Son soon, but only for 1-3 games I believe. Could do him to Aguero soon to save some cash anyway.
Sarri just said he's gonna stick with Hazard as a false nine, which is promising. But someone also mentioned they lack a left winger that Sarri likes at the mo, so he might get stuck out there for a bit too.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah and for me to get Hazard I'd have to get rid of one of Salah, Aubameyang or Kane. Swings and roundabouts.
For both of you I'd lean towards Kane out because he's the most expensive and the others are returning plenty. But Spurs seem to have hit form so feck knows.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
What I have learned in the last few weeks is stay loyal. Don't go chasing points from the finished gameweek.

Sterling has done crap last five game weeks and selling Salah for him looked the right move at the time. It hadn't worked out for me at all but I just know if I reverse it he'll go and score loads again. I'm guna ride the storm out. I reckon Sterling will get a big haul soon.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
What I have learned in the last few weeks is stay loyal. Don't go chasing points from the finished gameweek.

Sterling has done crap last five game weeks and selling Salah for him looked the right move at the time. It hadn't worked out for me at all but I just know if I reverse it he'll go and score loads again. I'm guna ride the storm out. I reckon Sterling will get a big haul soon.
Scenes when he's benched on Sunday... ;)

SteveTheRed

Wise Words. Key to doing well in this game is not about one off huge GW scores. It's about consistently scoring well.

I had a pretty decent week! finished 82points. Thanks to Anderson I just beat my Cup opponent...toughest one so far he finished with 79 points and no players in the west ham game.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
For both of you I'd lean towards Kane out because he's the most expensive and the others are returning plenty. But Spurs seem to have hit form so feck knows.
But Kane and Tottenham are bang on form and have easy fixtures. Worth keeping Kane to ride that wave then drop him off it looks like Son's absence is affecting his scores.

Good thing about Kane is that he's the most expensive striker so should be easy to replace him when the time comes...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Martial is the decision this week.
Has to be a strong chance he's benched so is a move to pogba a better bet?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Martial is the decision this week.
Has to be a strong chance he's benched so is a move to pogba a better bet?
After missing the last game he'll be starting, he was only ill after all.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
If he's not 100% and we've just won 3-1 i wonder if it's that clear cut.
I hope so obvs!
Rotation will come into it and him, Sanchez, and Lukaku are ready to play. I'm certain he'll be starting.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
A little bit more expensive too. 5.4 is quite alright for Deulofeu's output and price vs value. They have similar outputs based on minutes, so Deulofeu should be more value.
Oh my bad, didn't realize deulofeu was that cheap.

I have Snodgrass as my cheapie midfielder. Loving him so far.

Fabian Keller

Thoughts on Rashford as captain?

He's the only one of our fab four yet to score big in Ole's reign. Looked very dangerous lately and has a good record vs Bournemouth.

I should really go with Sane/Hazard/Salah

But Feck it. Ill back our man. United til i die.

Thoughts?

AgentP

He's the only one of our fab four yet to score big in Ole's reign. Looked very dangerous lately and has a good record vs Bournemouth.

Thoughts?
He has played two games in a row. So he might get rested with Sanchez and Lukaku back.

AlexUTD

Thoughts?
Have a feeling Rash will get limited mins this game and Martial,Lukaku and Sanchez will get most mins this game.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018

Thoughts?
Of course it's tempting and I went for him vs Huddersfield. I paid for it as Auba, Son, Salah all ran amok. But at least you feel you're doing your bit for Ole and the lads.

Varun

Staff
Of course it's tempting and I went for him vs Huddersfield. I paid for it as Auba, Son, Salah all ran amok. But at least you feel you're doing your bit for Ole and the lads.
By picking them in your FPL team? :eek:

ROFLUTION

Am I wrong for picking Salah as captain today? Also have Kane, Auba, Martial, Lingard

I just don't see Wolves conceding many, only conceded 1 goal a game away or something like that.

podurban2

Am I wrong for picking Salah as captain today? Also have Kane and Auba

I just don't see Wolves conceding many, only conceded 1 goal a game away or something like that.
Nope not at all. I don’t have Salah so I’m going Kane.

However, I don’t see this ”Liverpool will score X many against Arsenal’s leaky defence”. I actually think Liverpool will play pretty conservative and play it safe as they are top of the table now and not really used to it. Nerves may come into play.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Thinkin this week of 2 transfers
Robertson —> TAA
to fund
Sane —> Hazard
Great transfers.

Personally don’t think it’s a must to get rid of Sane (especially this week) but Hazard is bordering on essential imo so think it’s a priority to get him in.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think after their second successive loss, Pep might do a giant shuffle of the pack. No one is safe except Ederson.