Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fecking Sane, you can only laugh :lol: I had AWB & Peltier sat on the bench with clean sheets too. He's bound to rack up some decent points against Chelsea now.
I can see him extending the pain by being benched to them v! He was shocking tonight. Couldn't control a ball, constantly offside.

diarm

58 minutes. You can't tell me he hasn't done that on purpose. 1 point instead of 3 means 3 points instead of 9 for the TC.

I'm unsubscibing from that reddit fantasy bollocks. I'm way better at this on my own.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm on 98 points, expecting to go to 101 with Laporte bonus but if I didn't tinker with my team at the last second, id be looking at 121.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I'm on 98 points, expecting to go to 101 with Laporte bonus but if I didn't tinker with my team at the last second, id be looking at 121.
I’m on 98 as well. Disappointing end to the gameweek as was certain it’d be well over 100 when Sane and Aguero (c) were confirmed to be starting!

3 points from Aguero / Sane vs a shite Everton team is terrible.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ederson cleanie at least. Small mercies after the Sane farce.

Bigger picture is City looking a big threat to Pool again.

diarm

I'm on 78.

I can't stress enough how close to the deadline I switched the TC button over from Aguero to Sane. If I'd left it be I'd be on 114.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I already made my transfers because I have a busy 2 days ahead and couldn't be fecked to wait for pressers.

After 91 points this week had to take a 4pt hit to sub out the City players vs Chelsea :nervous:

£8m in the bank though :wenger:

Adcuth

42 fecking points, what a joke. 12 combined points from the 4 players in the DGW

Nickosaur

I'll be finishing bang on 100. Chuffed with that. Got 2 FTs for next week to get my squad in good shape.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
107 points and still going to lose my head to head, fecking Laporte!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I already made my transfers because I have a busy 2 days ahead and couldn't be fecked to wait for pressers.

After 91 points this week had to take a 4pt hit to sub out the City players vs Chelsea :nervous:

£8m in the bank though :wenger:
To be honest, I think city will smash Chelsea. Might just leave my team and see what happens.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
My season is in tatters quite frankly. Hovering around the 100k OR mark and can't move from it. Had a truly terrible Dec-Jan run. Sane Captaincy has killed my chances of a high finish once and for good. Thankfully I didn't use the TC chip in the end but that's about all I can salvage from this miserable DGW. 79pts (-4) all out.

Roll on next season. Next year I'm going to stop overthinking everything and listening to too many 'experts'. It always seem to be Pete Tong when i do.

Chillosophy

I dropped from 2nd to 8th in the caf league and league with mates are really fecking close now that I scored 50ish points and they all went bananas with 100-120 points...:mad:

Frank Grimes

I think I'll keep Aguero for Chelsea. His home form is brilliant, would be foolhardy to sell. Might ship out Sane to Mane though.

Fabianski
Doherty Robertson Bednarek
Pogba Richarlison Son Mane Salah(c)
Aguero Rashford

Hamer Digne AWB Kamara

Frank Grimes

My season is in tatters quite frankly. Hovering around the 100k OR mark and can't move from it. Had a truly terrible Dec-Jan run. Sane Captaincy has killed my chances of a high finish once and for good. Thankfully I didn't use the TC chip in the end but that's about all I can salvage from this miserable DGW. 79pts (-4) all out.

Roll on next season. Next year I'm going to stop overthinking everything and listening to too many 'experts'. It always seem to be Pete Tong when i do.
75 points isn't disastrous, you didn't even use your TC. It is tough to go up the ranks from your position though, I was stuck around 50k constantly last season for 6 months. FPL is getting tougher every year.

Nickosaur

Auba for Kunt, Arse have Huddersfield and Kunt has played the last 2 games. Mind you, it's Chelsea. Sane is sure to play, isn't he?

Worth taking -4 to get Andersen back in for Richalison?

feck knows, what ever I do is wrong anyway.
Do you absolutely need to take a hit?

Skåre Willoch

Happy with my planning as of now. 1.6 in the bank, before Sané -> Son next week. That gives me more than 2 itb, and 11 players playing in the blank week (as long as TAA is fit for fight by then, that is).

ROFLUTION

Salah or Auba captain?

Apparently Bournemouth has the 16th worst away form and let in a lot of chances away.

Auba meets the worst team in the league who just lost 5-0. Arsenal have won 31 pts at home and only 15 away

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Auba for Kunt, Arse have Huddersfield and Kunt has played the last 2 games. Mind you, it's Chelsea. Sane is sure to play, isn't he?

Worth taking -4 to get Andersen back in for Richalison?

feck knows, what ever I do is wrong anyway.
fecksake. 8 point hit to bring in aub after I made 2 transfers already yesterday.

Points for everyone

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Cant decide what to do with Hazard. City away, blank, Spurs home next three rounds.
Maybe sub him for Son, but afraid i wont have the founds to buy him back.
You can always take him out now for Son, then on the blank week for Chelsea, get a cheaper alternative for someone else, freeing up the funds to bring him back in.

Do people expect sterling or Aguero to be the better option in the long run? Need to drop one of them...

ROFLUTION

You can always take him out now for Son, then on the blank week for Chelsea, get a cheaper alternative for someone else, freeing up the funds to bring him back in.

Do people expect sterling or Aguero to be the better option in the long run? Need to drop one of them...
I like Sterling more, but mostly because he plays more minutes