Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Pep, having reviewed this thread, will bench Sane, Aguero and Sterling and give Claudio Bravo a start up front. It's always been clear that, ahead of Premier and Champions League glory, he values fecking up the Cafs Fantasy League stalwarts top. I await more assholery from him tonight.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Please let sane start.
I'll probably watch the game if he does.

If he doesn't ill wait for miserable text updates

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Pep, having reviewed this thread, will bench Sane, Aguero and Sterling and give Claudio Bravo a start up front. It's always been clear that, ahead of Premier and Champions League glory, he values fecking up the Cafs Fantasy League stalwarts top. I await more assholery from him tonight.
This man understands how it works.

diarm

Rumours on reddit that Pep is going with the same lineup. If Sane comes on for 3 minutes at the end and scores a point I'm going to break something with a stick.

diarm

Sane needs to pull something special out of his arse here.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
My turn to be Pep'd. Should've capped Aguero.

Sterling could still come on and bag something against a tired Everton though.

Richarlison is deadwood now.

Varun

Staff
My turn to be Pep'd. Should've capped Aguero.

Sterling could still come on and bag something against a tired Everton though.

Richarlison is deadwood now.
Aguero is absolutely safe. Starts pretty much every game he's fit and given their recent losses, he's nailed on to start. Their mids are a different story. Only KDB not a rotation risk if fully fit.
You better be right Varun :smirk:.

And yeah @Dirty Schwein I know all too well about Peps annoying rotation but I just feel like I need a 1 week punt to keep pace here when I'm forced to play Auba & Wilson away at Pool & United. Auba comes back in for Fulham next week and likely gets the armband.
Kun, Always.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Well the laughs on me. Turns out it's Silva who's the dick. Parachute Sigurdsson and Richarlison in for their double game week and he leaves both on the bench.

Neo_Mufc

I have Sterling triple captain. If he does not play today does that mean my vice gets nothing for this second game?

diarm

Yep. Offside half a dozen times in that earth.
I've never watched him so closely but does he always just hang around on the wing like that, strolling about looking so disinterested?

That said, I thought he was onside that last time he was played through.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I've never watched him so closely but does he always just hang around on the wing like that, strolling about looking so disinterested?

That said, I thought he was onside that last time he was played through.
Yep. Pep clearly instructs him to hug the touchline to stretch the pitch. No excuse for constantly being caught off though with the space he's in. Maybe everyone thought the offside rule had changed after the Liverpool game the other night.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
With a 59 min sub you do have to question whether pep knows what he's doing :lol:

gaz1185

Fecking Sane, you can only laugh :lol: I had AWB & Peltier sat on the bench with clean sheets too. He's bound to rack up some decent points against Chelsea now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Knew Sane was coming off, was just hoping they'd keep the ball for 3mins so he got an extra 4 as captain.
Oh well, costly week. It happens.