Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Nickosaur

Was going to get rid of Aguero for Auba for the weekend but don't think I will now. Auba's burned me too many times and Aguero looks in excellent form in a title chasing City side.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Was going to get rid of Aguero for Auba for the weekend but don't think I will now. Auba's burned me too many times and Aguero looks in excellent form in a title chasing City side.
Yeah I'm weighing that up too. Mhki might be back for Arsenal though so the service to him might improve at least.

Obviously waiting to see what happens tonight first.

ROFLUTION

He's a set and forget for me. Gets more I'm 60-70 mins than anyone bar Kane gets in 90. Consistently which is very important given you want a captaincy option.
I guess there's also been few certain big-haulers for a good long while now, which lowers the bar for captain-material and makes him a fine stable option for that.

Not getting in Aguero now at least, with a blank GW coming up and Chelsea coming up (City will score anyways though).

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Too many have Aguero as VC. I hope Baldy doesn't pull off another joke by not playing him again. Need him to get minutes
Yeah I'm scared of the Aguero triple VC's. I'm one myself but I captained Sterling. A goal from him tonight would be a cherry on the cake for this week. Salah blanking was actually a bonus too.

Varun

Staff
Yeah I'm scared of the Aguero triple VC's. I'm one myself but I captained Sterling. A goal from him tonight would be a cherry on the cake for this week. Salah blanking was actually a bonus too.
Yup, Salah was the most captained I think so him blanking was great.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Could easily turn on it's head tonight. Sterling & Aguero benched. Sane, Mahrez and Jesus start. Who knows with Pep though.

Just happy to finally use my TC chip on a non blanking player after that Harry Kane manflu dgw last season.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Aguero has a good enough record against Chelsea too. I am gonna do Aguero -> Auba before the BGW though.

Varun

Staff
Baldy has said it's Bilva + 10 others, that's how great he is.

Move him out if you have him.

Nickosaur

Aguero has a good enough record against Chelsea too. I am gonna do Aguero -> Auba before the BGW though.
Yeah same here. Although I need to get Richarlison and Digne out.

Anyone still got all their chips? Guess I need to start planning when to use them all.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I doubt Man City will start with a front three of Sane, Mahrez and Jesus, especially after Liverpool dropping points and City being able to heap the pressure on them.

Think they will start with Aguero, Sane and one of Sterling or Mahrez.

coolredwine

lameredboots
I doubt Man City will start with a front three of Sane, Mahrez and Jesus, especially after Liverpool dropping points and City being able to heap the pressure on them.

Think they will start with Aguero, Sane and one of Sterling or Mahrez.
Given Everton's aversion to defend, It could also be Aguero and Jesus together with Sterling, KdB, Bilva and Gundogan behind them.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Given Everton's aversion to defend, It could also be Aguero and Jesus together with Sterling, KdB, Bilva and Gundogan behind them.
I'm pretty certain Sane will start... maybe Aguero, Jesus and Sterling. Although Mahrez must also be in contention... feck PEP!!!

Nickosaur

If Sane comes on in the last minute of the game several of my mates may give up :lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
City have a silly amount of games to play. Sane will start tonight i reckon. Probably then miss the Chelsea game.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Been thinking about this more this afternoon. Next 5 fixtures

Auba : Huddersfield (A) / Southampton (H) / Bournemouth (H) / Spurs (A) / United (H)
Aguero : Chelsea (H) / Blank / West Ham (H) / Bournemouth (A) / Watford (H)

which leads us into GW31 which City are almost certain to blank. There's a chance Arsenal could play Wolves if they go out to Bristol City which isn't beyond the realms of possibility at all.

I think Auba is a safer bet for game time and the better option if you're definitely going with the FH32 strategy.

ChaddyP

i managed to get sterling aguero and sane in my team this week and luckily captained ageuro. Hope sane comes on at the 90th minute. Just need aguero to get 60 mins. im not even asking for a goal

coolredwine

lameredboots
i managed to get sterling aguero and sane in my team this week and luckily captained ageuro. Hope sane comes on at the 90th minute. Just need aguero to get 60 mins. im not even asking for a goal
Same. The expectations aren't high. Aguero plays 60 minutes for 2 points and Sane comes on in the 90th minute.

The meltdown would be amazing. :D

Cabin Clown

I expect Sane to start and play 90 mins, Sterling as a sub or non starter, and Aguero to start with Jesus coming on after half time/60 mins provided they're winning. Which they should be with how shite Everton are atm.