Fantasy Premier League 18/19

IrishRedDevil

98 points!

Buzzin :D

Salah, Robertson, Richarlison and Aguero (c) left to play.

Bednarek (7) and Peltier (6) sitting on my bench, but I’m just flaunting now :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Annoyed. I took out hazard for sterling (cost 4 points) then switch captaincy from kun to sterling. The assists have softened the blow but still annoyed.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Would've TCed Aguero if it wasn't for a million cnuts saying Sane is gonna get more game time.

Hopefully he stubs a toe and misses the next game with Aguero as vice.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
98 points!

Buzzin :D

Salah, Robertson, Richarlison and Aguero (c) left to play.

Bednarek (7) and Peltier (6) sitting on my bench, but I’m just flaunting now :lol:
Great score mate.

I’m on 85 points with Salah, Robertson, Fabianski, Sane and Aguero (c) to play.

Hopefully Sane should play 90 vs Everton so still hopefully he can get 10 points or so given how poor Everton are! Banking on some save points for Fabianski.

Neo_Mufc

Triple Captained Sterling, got me 30 points which isn't too bad. I just hope he can get a couple goals against Everton and it will really be worth it. I'm on 70 points and have Robertson and Salah to play.

Neo_Mufc

Someone help me with my midfield. I brought Lucas Moura in 2 weeks ago but he's got to go. I also have Sane and Sterling and I'm thinking maybe I should get rid of one....

klsv

Someone help me with my midfield. I brought Lucas Moura in 2 weeks ago but he's got to go. I also have Sane and Sterling and I'm thinking maybe I should get rid of one....
What's the rest of your midfield? I'd def would avoid having two City mids.

Neo_Mufc

ederson

Robertson, awb, shaw, doherty (cant rem other random)

Pogba, Sane, Sterling Moura Salah,

rashford, jiminez, ings

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Triple Captained Sterling, got me 30 points which isn't too bad. I just hope he can get a couple goals against Everton and it will really be worth it. I'm on 70 points and have Robertson and Salah to play.
Same. On 90 (when bonus added) with Salah and Robbo left plus potentially more from Rich, Sterling and Aguero in the week.

Can't even complain that I put it on the wrong player with Pep frauding all the Sane cappers. What a wanker he is.

Last edited:

podurban2

Would've TCed Aguero if it wasn't for a million cnuts saying Sane is gonna get more game time.

Same :lol:

Never listening to Reddit again...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Captained Aguero, what a weekend. All my defenders and a goalkeeper got a clean sheet, Pogba got an assist, Son scored a winner, Sterling got two assists and Jimenez got a goal. 95 points with Aguero and Sterling still due to play another game.

diarm

Exact same. I was nailed on TC'ing Aguero until I started reading shite on Reddit the other day!

Fosu-Mens

How the feck do you people do that?

My 95 looks so lousy compared to majority of caf :lol:
Triple cap Aguero. No-brainer in my eyes. Arsenal defense dodgy as f***. And potentially some minutes against Everton, also dodgy in defense. Hazard finally pulling his weight. Some shit players contributing. Pogba, Rashford and Son.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
76 with Alisson, VVD, Salah, Sterling (c), Aguero and Laporte to go. Could have been much better if I didn't do a last minute change but oh well...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Triple cap Aguero. No-brainer in my eyes. Arsenal defense dodgy as f***. And potentially some minutes against Everton, also dodgy in defense. Hazard finally pulling his weight. Some shit players contributing. Pogba, Rashford and Son.
Ah okay. I used my triple captain a while ago as I wasn’t familiar with double gameweeks (it’s my first season).

IrishRedDevil

Great score mate.

I’m on 85 points with Salah, Robertson, Fabianski, Sane and Aguero (c) to play.

Hopefully Sane should play 90 vs Everton so still hopefully he can get 10 points or so given how poor Everton are! Banking on some save points for Fabianski.
You are in for a great one too, bud.

I wanted to get Sane in but I just couldn’t afford him with what I had planned, so I ‘stuck’ with Hazard which went well in the end.

I see a few big scores floating around, but most people have used a chip to get them. I’ve still got all my chips including WC left, so hopefully I can come up with a good strategy to use them in the remaining games.

Last edited:

coolredwine

lameredboots
wow, everyone posting big scores and here I am with 66 points and Bilva, Aguero(c), Salah, Robertson, Fabianski, Anderson still to play. :(

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
You're all wankers. How can I have captained a hat-trick scoring Aguero and still be left feeling inadequate in here? This thread must contain most of the top 20 in the world. Bastards.

klsv

Went from 12k to 6k with my 82 points, City's second match and few scouse assets to go. Buzzing.

SSSSnake

You took Sane out?! Wow, that's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

I've got Aguero and Sterling. Seriously contemplating using my TC chip on one of em.
Didn't really pay off! lol! But at least I got some points. KDB should have had a goal. Bet those putting Sane captain were fuming.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Didn't really pay off! lol! But at least I got some points. KDB should have had a goal. Bet those putting Sane captain were fuming.
One of mini league rivals triple captained Sane. I think going in to the game he was the less risky pick in the City attack tbf. I expect him to play and score well against Everton in the week anyway. Wouldn't be surprised to see Aguero and Sterling rested for Chelsea.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I wonder what team Pep will put out against Everton.

Unfortunately (for me anyway) I think Aguero will be rested for Chelsea.

Hope Sané gets 1 minute of action in injury time. My main mini league rivals have him captain or triple captain.

Sorry, not sorry.

Red Star One

Very nice GW so far and green arrows are so satisfying, but I'm completely lost what to do for the upcoming game. Feels like getting rid of Hazard is the right choice, but who do I get in? Pogba? You just know he'll find a way not to play against Liverpool :lol:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Very nice GW so far and green arrows are so satisfying, but I'm completely lost what to do for the upcoming game. Feels like getting rid of Hazard is the right choice, but who do I get in? Pogba? You just know he'll find a way not to play against Liverpool :lol:
I would say it makes sense to get rid of Hazard for now due to his next game being against City and the fact that Chelsea have a blank gameweek after that.

However, I’m pretty sure Chelsea will also have a double gameweek at some point, but I have no idea when that is.

I’ve gone Hazard > Son.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I have Salah, Aguero and Sane yet to play.

Won’t be surprised to see Aguero rested but I’d be spoilt to moan about that. Captaining a hatrick is never to be sniffed it.

Sane should hopefully go wild as he didn’t play a minute yesterday.

Don’t want Salah to go wild tonight, with 50% of fantasy with him I’m sure a good chunk would have had him as captain too.