Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Shez

Happy with taking a punt on Wilson as the captain
Top of my company league now and #3 with friends ML... kolasinac, Walker, hazard and sterling still to play

In a dilemma for next week : two to pick from (walker double week against tough competition), Luiz against burnley at home, Robertson against Cardiff away and Wilson against Fulham home. Tips ?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Christ knows how I've come out of that day with green arrows. Suspect they'll turn to red when autosubs kick in later in the week. For once I suspect many will be praying for some Pep rotation.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Sham of a GW. Brighton feckers and Fraser on the bench mean weeks of green arrows undone in an instant.

Had Sterling for the entire week and then swapped him for KdB. :mad:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Excellent from Sterling. My third player with 15+ this weekend.

73 points with Mane and additional game by Dunk (captain). If I had captained someone else I could go above 90. Excellent week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think this is my worst week in FPL history. Only player that got more than 2 points was Son. Still have Liverpool and Chelsea players but not holding my breath.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Excellent from Sterling. My third player with 15+ this weekend.

73 points with Mane and additional game by Dunk (captain). If I had captained someone else I could go above 90. Excellent week.
You're beating the top 10k average by about 38 points despite your captain thus far having 0 points. Excellent indeed.

Adcuth

Got a feeling about Watford this coming GW. Tripled up on them, gone full D

kps88

What is everyone doing with their Brighton players for the upcoming double? They have Wolves and Spurs away; seems like a complete waste of space.

Adcuth

Need a defender to bring in for Duffy. Currently got Robertson, Matip, AWB and Doherty. Using my BB this week so all will count

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Keeping in Virgil and TAA came good, with an assist for the former getting an assist. Mane in line up too. Bonus going to Virgil (3), TAA (2) and Mane (1) is perfect for me.

Captain Dunk still to go. Should be ahead of average with 60 points with dunk to play.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Feck sake. ML leader with Robertson (also have), TAA, and Salah because he didn't have his wildcard.

Mighty Boosh

Keeping in Virgil and TAA came good, with an assist for the former getting an assist. Mane in line up too. Bonus going to Virgil (3), TAA (2) and Mane (1) is perfect for me.

Captain Dunk still to go. Should be ahead of average with 60 points with dunk to play.
Is that what the bonuses are going to be or are you just guessing?

Sarni

You're beating the top 10k average by about 38 points despite your captain thus far having 0 points. Excellent indeed.
Laporte lost clean sheet but Mane chipped in with a goal and BPS.

I’ll be on 77 with one extra game from captain Dunk to come.

Sarni

What is everyone doing with their Brighton players for the upcoming double? They have Wolves and Spurs away; seems like a complete waste of space.
I have replaced Dunk and Clyne with TAA and Emerson because I had spare money. I will rotate the hell out of my defence based on fixtures.

Mighty Boosh

Think it may be time to consider changing out Guaita for a similarly priced GK, not a big fan of their last fixtures

Gunn from Southampton looks decent at 4.3, anyone else I should take a look at?

coolredwine

lameredboots
Rage transferred Ryan out of the team. Have to take a hit to throw Duffy out of the team now but can't find a good replacement around 5.3.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Not doing anything until Friday. Surely people have learnt their lesson after what happened with Kane last week?

Assuming no injuries then yeah I'll probably dump both Brighton defenders although Duffy is always a threat and it'll just be classic fpl that he scores the minute everyone ships him. Will weigh up whether it's worth a -4 but I have a fairly solid transfer strategy for the last few weeks.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I’m very tempted to move out Aguero ahead of his double gameweek with Spurs and United.

Weird move I know. I just don’t think he’ll be worth it against those two.

Paul_Scholes18

I’m very tempted to move out Aguero ahead of his double gameweek with Spurs and United.

Not too many options though. I think Laca or Auba are the only good ones. They might not start both games though and Arsenal could struggle away against Wolves too.

Still would pick one of them as my captain anyway for the double.

Deeney is a good pick too, but he is not a massive goalscorer. Still got two good games though and should start both I think.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
There will be a decent spread of captains in GW35 I reckon. Can make a case for a few players. Another great opportunity to climb the ranks if you hit the jackpot.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Aguero is the epitome of a big game player. He's more likely to haul in those two games than against lesser opponents.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Aguero is the epitome of a big game player. He's more likely to haul in those two games than against lesser opponents.
Aye. Can understand the worries if people think he's carrying a knock but moving him out based on the quality of his opponents is odd. Hat-tricks against Arsenal and Chelsea this season. Scored against us and Liverpool too.

It's becoming abundantly clear that City need to win every game to take the title so they can't really take their foot off the gas. Great for FPL really.

Last edited: