Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Gazautd18

Redmond smashing it. Good job I put him on the bench...
Son coming on for 4 mins really has fecked things up.
Have to pray that Aguero doesn't play but know Pep has a personal vendetta with my team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And that is why we don't captain defenders, let alone Brighton ones! :eek:

Aguero and Sterling were obvs the right decisions this week! Pending a Tuesday cleanie/goal combo?

Paul_Scholes18

Note to self: pay no attention to DGW’s ever again.
I guess for those getting Redmond and Lucas Moura in for the double next week may enough it.

Brighton for this week failed so far, but they had poor form though so might not expect much. One more game for them anyway so could still get decent points if they win against Cardiff.

Paul_Scholes18

And that is why we don't captain defenders, let alone Brighton ones! :eek:

Aguero and Sterling were obvs the right decisions this week! Pending a Tuesday cleanie/goal combo?
I say Moura was the right one against Huddersfield ;). If you picked Son as captain you had bad luck since with no Kane I think most people expected him to start or even captain Eriksen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I say Moura was the right one against Huddersfield ;). If you picked Son as captain you had bad luck since with no Kane I think most people expected him to start or even captain Eriksen.
Well yeah, but Moura would be a real gamble/bit of luck. Whereas the City big two, and Son like you say would have been the "safe" ones.

I hope Cardiff are crap Tuesday,or Duffy looks one of the all time most ridiculous captaincy decisions.

Dudu

Tripled up on Brighton defence and Duffy Captain.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Not happy with captaining Dunk but he still has a game to go.

Lloris, Son, McNeil and Wilson have done terrific job. 32 points with 6 (+ one more game for Dunk) to go.

Sarni

48 points from 6 players now with Dunk having an extra game still. Excellent by my standards, probably still 40 points behind Caf average :lol: I will get firmly back to the top of my league.

Paul_Scholes18

Well yeah, but Moura would be a real gamble/bit of luck. Whereas the City big two, and Son like you say would have been the "safe" ones.

I hope Cardiff are crap Tuesday,or Duffy looks one of the all time most ridiculous captaincy decisions.
Yeah I guess with a free hit team I might have gone with Moura over Sone due to lower chance of being rested though for this game having not played much against City. Although I expected both to start really. A big 6 attacker against Huddersfield at home is first captain in my team if you got anyone. Would have been Kane 100% if not for the injury.

I think Palace can be really hard for City. Although those two can score goals against anyone. I can see Sterling being rested too just like Son. Aguero if he is 100% should start, but just back from injury I would worry too about him.

Varun

Staff
48 points from 6 players now with Dunk having an extra game still. Excellent by my standards, probably still 40 points behind Caf average :lol: I will get firmly back to the top of my league.
That's fantastic. I'm on 23 from 6

Sarni

That's fantastic. I'm on 23 from 6
Yeah Pogba and Wilson have repaid for my faith in them big time. Son, Lloris and McNeil have contributed very well too. McNeil is my find of the season, super cheap and has been doing amazing recently.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I absolutely fecking hate Callum Wilson.
For the 5th time this season, I've got him in, he's blanked, I drop him and my rival gets him and he gets lots of points. He is the reason I'm second in my private League.

I only managed 11 points (-8) so far but have a few left to play so fingers crossed.

This could be the week I lose my work League for the first time since playing this game thanks to Wilson that absolute cnut.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
There's been rumours he was going to be rested all week, plus Poch dropping a massive hint yesterday. We discussed it in here a few times.

LInkash

I expected Moura to start and do well against Huddersfield but felt Son would work out better long term and I'm not so sure now...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For the 5th time this season, I've got him in, he's blanked, I drop him and my rival gets him and he gets lots of points. He is the reason I'm second in my private League.

I only managed 11 points (-8) so far but have a few left to play so fingers crossed.

This could be the week I lose my work League for the first time since playing this game thanks to Wilson that absolute cnut.
Between wilson, Fraser and king I've had a nightmare this season.
Always having the wrong one or benching the right one.

It peaked one week recently where King scored when i had Wilson and then on a freehit i switched and King scored two!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I expected Moura to start and do well against Huddersfield but felt Son would work out better long term and I'm not so sure now...
Moura for the dgw instead? Then again Son barely played and still got points. He was surely being rested for the next few weeks?

LInkash

Moura for the dgw instead? Then again Son barely played and still got points. He was surely being rested for the next few weeks?
I wouldn't swap Son out as there are more important transfers I have to make. Moura's playing up front though so has more potential maybe if he does start regularly.

IrishRedDevil

Between wilson, Fraser and king I've had a nightmare this season.
Always having the wrong one or benching the right one.

It peaked one week recently where King scored when i had Wilson and then on a freehit i switched and King scored two!
At least I’m not alone.

The Bournemouth lads have fecked me over a few times this season. Anytime I have Fraser and Wilson they do nothing for weeks on end, as soon as I remove - goals and assists for fun.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Not a great GW, and tomorrow every single Utd fan will be left praying that Hazard can somehow turn up in a big game for once and derail the dippers' unstoppable title push...

Even there's utterly zero chance that Hazard will turn up and put them to the sword.

I feel if they win tomorrow, they'll win the PL.