Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Tarrou

Feels like I'm being forced to get rid of him... Thinking of replacing with Trippier.

I had Mendy from the start. He is 6.4 and on my team he is 6.2 if he drops to 6.3 will he become 6.1 in my team?
yeah

I'm looking at Tripper too

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Broken into top 120,000.

Hazard and Aubameyang left to play. Hoping for hatricks for both in 4-3 losses to West Ham and Everton respectively.

I got rid of Gundogan as well for Fraser. Bloody pissed about that. Could have had +12 or so more points.

I've got 2 or 3 players in my team that don't really do anything for me but aren't completely budget. Kante and Daniels for example. I'm tempted to downgrade both to complete budget just so I can upgrade a player alot more.

Could swap 5.0 Kante for 4.4 Hojbjerg (who had 20 points to be fair) and 4.4 Daniels for 3.9 Kelly - and I now have 1.1 in the bank.

Means I could bump up my 5.6 Ings to Gray/Wilson/King (unfortunately I'll be 0.2 off Mitrovic).

Undecided yet.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Feels like I'm being forced to get rid of him... Thinking of replacing with Trippier.

I had Mendy from the start. He is 6.4 and on my team he is 6.2 if he drops to 6.3 will he become 6.1 in my team?
Yeah he's got to go before he drops again. Not sure about Trippier though. He's another one that's prone to random rotation and I could do without that headache. Thinking Smalling, Vertonghen or Laporte at the moment.

Probably replace Pedro with Richarlison too while I'm at it for my first -4 of the season.

klsv

Mane, Neves, Billing and Jorginho

I'll have 10mil to spend
Maybe get one of the <7m guys like Richarlison or Maddison in, or both as you'll have some to spare. They're more attacking than Neves and Jorginho too, so can hope for more points. Sane also an option, especially with Mendy out, think Pep said it's one or another playing and the latter one is out injured. Or just go crazy trying to figure out how to fit in Hazard :lol:

IrishRedDevil

Advice please.

I have 2 free transfers. I want to get Mitrovic in my team instead of Wilson.

——-————-Ederson
——-Shaw - Robertson - Alonso (Wan-Bissaka)
Mane - Hazard - Moura- Richarlison
—-—-Aguero - Wilson - Firmino

(0.0m in the bank currently)

TO:

——-————-Ederson
Mane - Hazard - Maddison - Richarlison
—-—-Aguero - Mitrovic - Vardy

(0.3 left in the bank)

It requires me to downgrade Firmino to Vardy and Moura to Maddison, allowing Wilson to Mitrovic meaning a -4. I don’t really want to double up on Leicester (though they have a good run of fixtures coming), but can’t think of anything else?
Any tips please? Doubling up on Leicester advisable?

ROFLUTION

Anyone seen the full Liverpool game? From the stats it seems as if they didn't create that much?

Content whether to keep Salah. Was involved in the things against Soton. Everyone's probably shipping him now, but that could also be an opportunity.

klsv

Any tips please? Doubling up on Leicester advisable?
I wouldn't worry about doubling on Leicester. They have Newcastle away, Everton home, Arsenal away, West Ham home, Cardiff away, Burnley home, Brighton away, Watford home and Fulham away before facing Spurs, Chelsea and City in December. Both Maddison and Vardy should give decent returns. Maddison to Moura doesn't seem like much of a downgrade anyway.

Wow that is one bad midfield. You need to upgrade atleast 2 of Neves/Billing/Jorginho

Loads of good options like Maddison, Pogba, Richarlison, Fraser, Hazard etc
I know, I had Cairney before billing and he got injured.

AgentP

Advice please.

I have 2 free transfers. I want to get Mitrovic in my team instead of Wilson.

——-————-Ederson
Mane - Hazard - Moura- Richarlison
—-—-Aguero - Wilson - Firmino

(0.0m in the bank currently)

TO:

——-————-Ederson
Mane - Hazard - Maddison - Richarlison
—-—-Aguero - Mitrovic - Vardy

(0.3 left in the bank)

It requires me to downgrade Firmino to Vardy and Moura to Maddison, allowing Wilson to Mitrovic meaning a -4. I don’t really want to double up on Leicester (though they have a good run of fixtures coming), but can’t think of anything else?
I think you should go for it. Liverpool are having some tough fixtures so getting in Vardy is smart. Mitrovic for Wilson is a bit tricky. Mitrovic has relatively tougher fixtures but is more dependable. So it's a 50/50. Moura to Maddison is also sensible as Spurs will be stretched with CL whereas Leicester only need to focus on one game a week. With Son back, Moura might even get dropped or rotated.

Loublaze

ATLien
Jorginho and Kante have been disappointments for me points wise. Wan-Bissaka on the other hand!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Jorginho and Kante have been disappointments for me points wise. Wan-Bissaka on the other hand!
But to be honest, those types of players never do well in fantasy league. I know Kante is playing further forward, but still, didn't ever think he'd get more than an occasional goal or assist.

IrishRedDevil

I’ve thrown points away needlessly. Made Aguero captain before I went to get my hair cut yesterday morning but I must not have clicked save, so it stayed on Hazard. 6 points wasted.

Wan-Bissaka with 9 points sitting on the bench even though all week I was 99% sure they would get a clean sheet.

15 points gone due to stupidity.

IrishRedDevil

I wouldn't worry about doubling on Leicester. They have Newcastle away, Everton home, Arsenal away, West Ham home, Cardiff away, Burnley home, Brighton away, Watford home and Fulham away before facing Spurs, Chelsea and City in December. Both Maddison and Vardy should give decent returns. Maddison to Moura doesn't seem like much of a downgrade anyway.
I think you should go for it. Liverpool are having some tough fixtures so getting in Vardy is smart. Mitrovic for Wilson is a bit tricky. Mitrovic has relatively tougher fixtures but is more dependable. So it's a 50/50. Moura to Maddison is also sensible as Spurs will be stretched with CL whereas Leicester only need to focus on one game a week. With Son back, Moura might even get dropped or rotated.
Thanks! I think I’ll go for it.

I have regretted getting in Moura ever since I confirmed the transfer. My fault for getting sucked into the hype.

Leicester have a nice run of fixtures and having no midweek distractions really is a bonus not to be overlooked, good point @AgentP. Should get a few price rises with them two also.

I like the idea of Mitrovic as he is now in the same price band as Arnatouvic and Zaha, so it will be easy to switch him for one of those two if needed down the line.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
On 70 with Richarlison to play. Weird considering there were no big hitters for me this week but as a collective, got points across the board.

Wish I went with my gut and got in Maddison ahead of Lucas Moura but I became a sheep. Suppose I will probably make the switch next week.

Moonred

I’ve thrown points away needlessly. Made Aguero captain before I went to get my hair cut yesterday morning but I must not have clicked save, so it stayed on Hazard. 6 points wasted.

Wan-Bissaka with 9 points sitting on the bench even though all week I was 99% sure they would get a clean sheet.

3 points wasted for the Haz-Kun save issue. Hope that makes you feel slightly better ;)

Tarrou

If it makes you feel any better you only lost 3 points on the captaincy.

Loublaze

ATLien
+
But to be honest, those types of players never do well in fantasy league. I know Kante is playing further forward, but still, didn't ever think he'd get more than an occasional goal or assist.
I was led to believe Jorginho is/was an assist merchant.

roseguy64

On 51 points with Schurrle to come in for Pedro so will end with 53 points. Lascelles on my bench with 6 points would have been better than Cook with his 0. The only change I could have made though.

Should I swap Pedro out for Richarlison? I have one FT.

This is my team currently:
Patricio

Shaw Wan-Bissaka Cook

Pedro Mane Pogba Maddison

Lukaku Aguero Mitrovic

Subs:McCarthy, Schurrle, Boly, Lascelles

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
On 51 points with Schurrle to come in for Pedro so will end with 53 points. Lascelles on my bench with 6 points would have been better than Cook with his 0. The only change I could have made though.

Should I swap Pedro out for Richarlison? I have one FT.

This is my team currently:
Patricio

Shaw Wan-Bissaka Cook

Pedro Mane Pogba Maddison

Lukaku Aguero Mitrovic

Subs:McCarthy, Schurrle, Boly, Lascelles
I would say the change would be beneficial but personally, your team is too attack heavy. You dont have any of the premium defenders (Mendy, Alonso, Robertson or Trippier) and you probably need Hazard in there also.

Maybe drop Lukaku for someone cheaper and upgrade Pedro to Hazard?

klsv

I would say the change would be beneficial but personally, your team is too attack heavy. You dont have any of the premium defenders (Mendy, Alonso, Robertson or Trippier) and you probably need Hazard in there also.

Maybe drop Lukaku for someone cheaper and upgrade Pedro to Hazard?
Yeah, seems like there's so much value in the defence and midfield this year that it's unreasonable to have two premium attackers in your side.

AgentP

I want to get rid of Moura and Neves and get in two of Richarlison, Fraser and Maddison. Which one should I leave out? All three look like excellent options.

klsv

58 points, going to have a decent drop.
Who's the Stevenage Allstars? Bastard's giving me my first loss in Caf's H2H league :mad:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
67 all out. Still hovering around 20k OR. Pretty happy with my start but it could have been even better. I've had at least 1 goal or assist every weekend so far from my captain choices so pleased with that.

Aguero captain next weekend me thinks.