Fantasy Premier League 18/19

bleezy

Is there a Wolves midfielder worth having? Next couple games look very good but nobody truly stands out.

I also like the look of our games coming up but is there a United player I can trust?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah just seen that. He'll have to go then. Mendy > Doherty, Digne or Laporte look the best options.

Is triple Wolves defence a bit crazy though? Would be playing Patricio, Doherty and Bennett against the worst attack in the league (Huddersfield).

I could also take a hit and get in Martial for Deulofeu if I take either of the first 2 options.

Skåre Willoch

I wouldn't triple up, no.

I'm considering Laporte, but then again I already have Ederson, and brought Mendy in for his offensive abilities. Laporte doesn't score or assist at all, really. Digne looks interesting, so does a West Ham alternative with their fixtures until february. But who?

coolredwine

lameredboots
I wouldn't triple up, no.

I'm considering Laporte, but then again I already have Ederson, and brought Mendy in for his offensive abilities. Laporte doesn't score or assist at all, really. Digne looks interesting, so does a West Ham alternative with their fixtures until february. But who?
If you have a City GK/Defender, then getting another one doesn't make sense. Laporte makes sense in a way even if he doesn't score/assist. He will fetch you a guaranteed stream of CS points.

Skåre Willoch

If you have a City GK/Defender, then getting another one doesn't make sense. Laporte makes sense in a way even if he doesn't score/assist. He will fetch you a guaranteed stream of CS points.
But who makes sense, really? Robertson is a void, as I already have TAA. Digne has very tough fixtures coming up. West Ham have the best schedule of all teams, but I have no clue on who's the best bet. United defenders? No way. I have Alonso. Laporte seems like the best bet, imho.

Apokalips

OK I've been having a mare this season and my team is crap even post wildcard :( and I semi gave up but I want to turn it around! Any ideas?

Hennessey/Fabianski
Doherty/Alonso/Mendy/WanBissaka/Zanka
Hazard/Salah/Pogba/Billing/Chalobah
Aguero/Arnautovic/Quaner

Ugh I'll probably take a - 8 this week plus my 2 FTs and 0.7 in the bank

coolredwine

lameredboots
But who makes sense, really? Robertson is a void, as I already have TAA. Digne has very tough fixtures coming up. West Ham have the best schedule of all teams, but I have no clue on who's the best bet. United defenders? No way. I have Alonso. Laporte seems like the best bet, imho.
Bellerin.

coolredwine

lameredboots
OK I've been having a mare this season and my team is crap even post wildcard :( and I semi gave up but I want to turn it around! Any ideas?

Hennessey/Fabianski
Doherty/Alonso/Mendy/WanBissaka/Zanka
Hazard/Salah/Pogba/Billing/Chalobah
Aguero/Arnautovic/Quaner

Ugh I'll probably take a - 8 this week plus my 2 FTs and 0.7 in the bank
Mendy -> Robertson ASAP. Think Pogba would be okay to play against CP. Move one of Billing/Chalobah and get a better midfielder.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I can see a Yerry Mina bandwagon in the near future. Played his first game for Everton v Chelsea and kept a clean sheet. Only a matter of time before he smashes in his first bullet header from a corner.

Adcuth

I brought laporte in. Firmino has got 1 week to do something or he's gone. Think I'll bring in Arnie with their fixtures. Taking a punt by doubling up on Bournemouth this week against arsenal. Can see them them causing problems

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Actually looking at the fixtures I'm gonna punt on Digne this week. Doherty in for Bennett the week after and then Ederson in for Patricio/Foster for my City defensive coverage.

City are playing West Ham and Bournemouth in the next 2 and as a Wilson & Arnie owner I hope they concede so no point in gambling against myself.

Apokalips

Mendy -> Robertson ASAP. Think Pogba would be okay to play against CP. Move one of Billing/Chalobah and get a better midfielder.
Cheers mate, I've swapped Mendy for Robertson now. Any suggestions for my 2 rubbish mids? Thinking if it's worth finding a way to upgrade Quaner and those 2 mids by taking either Hazard or Salah out.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thinking of doubling up TAA and Robertson and going for Ederson in net then.

But possibly just sticking Bennett on from the bench for the next gw.

Last edited:

klsv

Never opening my team during the international break again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Never opening my team during the international break again.
Would expect the yellows to all play.

Having said that, i'm holding off on Mendy to Dunk, and Barkley to Martial until late on to make sure on Martial!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Lots of people move on transfers so quick to catch the price rises. Such a dangerous game to play. I prefer to wait until nearer the deadline when I have all the information.

BootsyCollins

My team :
Ederson - Hamer
TAA - Alonso - Robertson - Wan-Bisaka - Bennet
Hazard - Richarlison - B.Silva - Hughes - Moutinho
Arnie - Jimenez - Aguero

4.1 in the bank.
Any suggestions on where to put that money?
Im thinking on upgrading Moutinho to Martial but not sure. Maybe Silva for sterling?
Any tips preciated.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I can see a Yerry Mina bandwagon in the near future. Played his first game for Everton v Chelsea and kept a clean sheet. Only a matter of time before he smashes in his first bullet header from a corner.
I've just added him to my watchlist, but with Liverpool, City and Spurs in Everton's next 6 games, I think I'll wait until after them and see how he's getting on.

James Peril

My team :
Ederson - Hamer
TAA - Alonso - Robertson - Wan-Bisaka - Bennet
Hazard - Richarlison - B.Silva - Hughes - Moutinho
Arnie - Jimenez - Aguero

4.1 in the bank.
Any suggestions on where to put that money?
Im thinking on upgrading Moutinho to Martial but not sure. Maybe Silva for sterling?
Any tips preciated.
To bring out the obvious, you don’t have any Liverpool-attackers... you’ll never win a mini-league without Mane or Salah..

James Peril

Thanks.
I had firminho but he did jack shit. Salah is to expensive, has to trade Hazard for him, so maybe Mane for B.Silva then?
Or for Richarlison?
My attack is quite similar to yours (Arna - Aguero - Wilson)... in midfield I have Hazard, Mane, Martial and Richarlison. It’s difficult to sell Silva when he’s playing, but if you can afford Mane then I’d go for him definitely. Mane has more points in him, although City are always scoring tons of goals

BootsyCollins

My attack is quite similar to yours (Arna - Aguero - Wilson)... in midfield I have Hazard, Mane, Martial and Richarlison. It’s difficult to sell Silva when he’s playing, but if you can afford Mane then I’d go for him definitely. Mane has more points in him, although City are always scoring tons of goals
Thanks again.

Will think who to transfers, Richarlison or Silva.

mohr

Got the same attackers, been thinking if I should swap Wilson to Jimenez or someone else. Got him from the start, but seeing his upcoming fixtures make me think if it's better to keep him or ship him out.

Does anyone have any opinion on Wilson?

James Peril

Got the same attackers, been thinking if I should swap Wilson to Jimenez or someone else. Got him from the start, but seeing his upcoming fixtures make me think if it's better to keep him or ship him out.

Does anyone have any opinion on Wilson?
I had the exact same thoughts, but ended up with thinking he can easily score against Arsenal at home. On the other side, selling him will see it difficult to bring him back with all the value rises. I can now go Arnautovic, Aguero and Wilson, or bench one and bring Bennett in for an extra defender (442). Then basically evaluate each GW... also having Wan-Bissaka on the bench now that Palace will see some easier fixtures towards Christmas. The first ten games are for a set 11 with a transfer here and there, but the next ten games are all about having two choices on the bench... both for rotation, injuries, rest and tough fixtures.

Glad I have Arnautovic in my team, he will score a few points after this tough game against City, their fixtures are really nice