Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Aguero saves the day

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pep and his f*cking roulette, if he'd have started Aguero they'd be 3 up. Absolute madness. The only manager who'll drop a player with 5 in his last 2 games. Properly pissed.
Yeah makes no sense benching him, he hasn’t even played much this season.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol: Lundstram on, glad I put him 3rd sub.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Annoying Everton let in those late goals.

Paul_Scholes18

23pts from 5 so far.

Meh.
That is really good so far. No big hauls from any popular players yet. De Bruyne with probably 7 should be the highest scoring popular pick.
Most do not start Henderson either way.
I am on 19 from 5 and I am happy with this start.

Pretty much everyone got tripple Pool plus Vardy to go anyway. Most people here got Martial and maybe Greenwood too.
So the 5 best picks apart from De Bruyne should be left anyway.

Paul_Scholes18

Why the feck bring Ings on for 20 minutes if he's been rested or dropped.

Annoying.
Yeah I had Kelly with 1 to replace him. So better he just comes on then.
Although if someone else doesn't play it might hurt though.
Martial being injured is probably what could happen knowing how many players gets injured for us.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
That is really good so far. No big hauls from any popular players yet. De Bruyne with probably 7 should be the highest scoring popular pick.
Most do not start Henderson either way.
I am on 19 from 5 and I am happy with this start.

Pretty much everyone got tripple Pool plus Vardy to go anyway. Most people here got Martial and maybe Greenwood too.
So the 5 best picks apart from De Bruyne should be left anyway.
I have Henderson on my bench. Could have got even more PTS. I started McCarthy who thankfully got a CS to narrow the gap.

Gazautd18

17 from 4. Swapped Grealish for Snodgrass last minute. Henderson on the bench of course..

Paul_Scholes18

I have Henderson on my bench. Could have got even more PTS. I started McCarthy who thankfully got a CS to narrow the gap.
Hard to predict pen saves. I see that Henderson got insane record on them though with almost 50% saves.
It makes you want to play him more.

If he could play against us it be great for him given that we are the side getting most pens.

I am just happy Pep actually played with the team I predicted for once which was without Aguero.
He still scored, but should only get 4 points.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
No bonus pts for the winning goal ? Strange to only get 4pts when you've scored the winning goal.

I'm on 14 from 3 played. McCarthy clean sheet, 7 from KDB and 1 from Ings. Rico first on bench with 5.

Paul_Scholes18

So do people think Martinelli will play with Auba back. 2 goals from him now.
At 4.5 he is great value. Same with Greenwood too.

A super budget attack could be pretty good. Ings, Greenwood, Martinelli.
Although not sure what you should buy in midfield/defense given that Sterling got poor form and you could only
buy 3 Liverpool players.

saivet

So do people think Martinelli will play with Auba back. 2 goals from him now.
At 4.5 he is great value. Same with Greenwood too.

A super budget attack could be pretty good. Ings, Greenwood, Martinelli.
Although not sure what you should buy in midfield/defense given that Sterling got poor form and you could only
buy 3 Liverpool players.
I'm using my wildcard and thinking to have Martinelli, Greenwood and Aguero.

In midfield I have Mane, Salah, KDB, Martial and Traore.

Aguero is a bit of a concern for me, but I think Pep will start consistently starting him in the PL now up until the CL starts again at least.

I will probably still make some tweaks but that's what I have at the moment for now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Good - Picked the right keeper between Ryan and McCarthy.

Bad - Holgate going from 7 pts to 1 in injury time last night.

20 pts with Soy, Vardy, Martial, Robertson, TAA & triple captain Mane left with Jimenez waiting to punish me.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Martinelli and Greenwood could become really good picks in last few months of season I reckon. Both look like they will get plenty of minutes. I wouldn't want both in my squad though through fear of rotation.

I'm holding my 2nd wildcard a bit longer yet though. Going to be very useful in a few weeks time when the rest of the double fixtures surface. Worth bearing in mind if you do that Liverpool will probably have already won the title by GW 31/32 and could rotate Salah, Mane, Firmino, Trent n Robertson quite a bit.

Paul_Scholes18

I might take out vardy, but who to replace him with?
Uppgrade to Aubameyang is probably the safe bet. I know he got a red, but he will score in the easy games they got.
Lower ownership now and a big differential since I think the majority will go for Aguero..
Arsenal got the best run of games together with Liverpool for the future. They got a possible blank against City though
, but that should not matter too much since Vardy should have a blank then too if they knock Villa out.
If you want a risk go with Aguero. He might still score from the bench when Pep bench him.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
For those thinking about taking Vardy out to Aguero.

The below is possible with a decent team value

McCarthy
TAA Robertson Lundstram
Mane KDB Martial Grealish
Aguero Ings Jimenez

Bench: Button, Cathcart, Rico, Cantwell

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
For those thinking about taking Vardy out to Aguero.

The below is possible with a decent team value

McCarthy
TAA Robertson Lundstram
Mane KDB Martial Grealish
Aguero Ings Jimenez

Bench: Button, Cathcart, Rico, Cantwell
Would recommend Calvert-Lewin for Ings. Much cheaper, plays every game and has been in good form recently.

I currently have:

Pope Button
TAA Williams Gomez Baldock Lundstram
Maddison Salah KDB Martial Traore
Calvert Ings Vardy

Considering swapping Vardy, Ings and Maddison for Aguero, Jimenez and Grealish... Very tempted. But I think it won't make a huge difference anyway. It's just that everyone has Vardy and it's super boring, but I'm not that confident Aguero is going to play that often.

Paul_Scholes18

Arsenal got such a great run of games, but not sure I would trust them.
Although they look slightly better under Arteta even.
Bellerin if he starts could be good. Martinelli and Auba up front too.
Leno in goal has made lots of saves already so could be good too.

Abraham don't feel too good to have right now. Although the cash needed to get Auba is too much.
Martenelli feels like a big risk and that gives too much money that I don't know what to do with apart from getting Auba too for Vardy.

Anyone aiming for Arsenal players or is it a trap?

ROFLUTION

Arsenal got such a great run of games, but not sure I would trust them.
Although they look slightly better under Arteta even.
Bellerin if he starts could be good. Martinelli and Auba up front too.
Leno in goal has made lots of saves already so could be good too.

Abraham don't feel too good to have right now. Although the cash needed to get Auba is too much.
Martenelli feels like a big risk and that gives too much money that I don't know what to do with apart from getting Auba too for Vardy.

Anyone aiming for Arsenal players or is it a trap?
Dont burn yourself on Bellerin. Did that same thing earlier in the season too. In and out of the squad, and ustable in performances. Not reliable defensively neither

Paul_Scholes18

Dont burn yourself on Bellerin. Did that same thing earlier in the season too. In and out of the squad, and ustable in performances. Not reliable defensively neither
He has been injured for long. Probably best to wait, but I like his potential. I like Kolasinac more, but he is also out.
I guess even with those fixtures Arsenal will struggle to get clean sheets.

I want to try something different than Liverpool plus Sheffield that everyone got for defense and Arsenal is the only side with the potential and fixtures to get a run going. City could do it in the big games too potentially, but with the rotation they use I think it is best to stay away from that defense.

Newcastle and Palace got good fixtures, but they are so bloody boring to invest in and I wish I could sell Kelly anyway. Could get some set headers from Newcastle defense I guess, but they have injuries all over and I am not sure who will start for them. Fernandez for 4.4 probably the best bet. Kelly to Fernandez would be a move I would do on a wildcard, but not worth a transfer or -4 I think.

Paul_Scholes18

Did anyone bring in Gazzaniga or plays him? Lloris back now so big blow to that move.
If you have a backup like Henderson it might be a blessing though. Surely somone with them both.

ROFLUTION

He has been injured for long. Probably best to wait, but I like his potential. I like Kolasinac more, but he is also out.
I guess even with those fixtures Arsenal will struggle to get clean sheets.

I want to try something different than Liverpool plus Sheffield that everyone got for defense and Arsenal is the only side with the potential and fixtures to get a run going. City could do it in the big games too potentially, but with the rotation they use I think it is best to stay away from that defense.

Newcastle and Palace got good fixtures, but they are so bloody boring to invest in and I wish I could sell Kelly anyway. Could get some set headers from Newcastle defense I guess, but they have injuries all over and I am not sure who will start for them. Fernandez for 4.4 probably the best bet. Kelly to Fernandez would be a move I would do on a wildcard, but not worth a transfer or -4 I think.
People choose them because they have great fixtures. FPL is a conservative game and its about picking right in the long run. If you're chasing, go for it, but there's every chance you just drop further if you go against the popular picks and take chances on Arsenal or say United in defence