Fantasy Premier League 19/20

IrishRedDevil

There's absolutely potential for triple captain this week with Liverpool or United. I've personally gone for Martial triple captain. Currently sitting at 18k overall so needing to make a big play to push into the top 10k.

What is your bench like?

Save your free hit for gamweek 36+
Thanks. I stuck triple Captain on Salah at 11.29.

I have a weak bench but still have a Wildcard, so will use that in future to improve the bench before bench boost.

Haven't even looked at 36+ but will when the game is updated.

I’m on top of my money mini-leagues but haven’t been paying the same attention since the restart.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Come on Martial (c), Greenwood and Bruno!

I need you, in that order!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not very often you can have 3 United players in and be confident in it! Bruno, Martial, Mason doing the business

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Come on Martial (c), Greenwood and Bruno!

I need you, in that order!
Just when I was cursing going Martial over Bruno as captain, he scores that beauty :drool::drool:

Though I was out of the damm room!

Greenwood goal too, lovely.
More of the same please, and let them all stay on til 75 please Ole!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not very often you can have 3 United players in and be confident in it! Bruno, Martial, Mason doing the business
It's like vintage fantasy footy days, where you have to have a lot of United coverage. Long may it continue.

Neo_Mufc

Rashford, Bruno, Martial in my team :).

Greenwood in my draft team.

I captained Salah hope I don't regret it as it would have been Bruno otherwise.

Paul_Scholes18

Rashford, Bruno, Martial in my team :).

Greenwood in my draft team.

I captained Salah hope I don't regret it as it would have been Bruno otherwise.
I bet on Liverpool being hungry to score a lot after the game against City.
Picked Salah too for that reason.

JakeTheRed

There's a couple reasons:

Firstly, a few players may be getting injured/rotated out in the next few weeks.

Secondly, expect a few players to get bedded into teams, perhaps some youth and a potential week to go for differentials.

Thirdly, there are some favourable fixtures on GW36, Chelsea v Norwich, City v Bournemouth, Palace v United, Newcastle v Spurs.

That's my thought process behind it anyway! (also seen some people saying for 36 on football scout).

Also, shout out to the Martial captains (and triples!!!). FPL are reviewing assist for the penalty (martial?).

JakeTheRed

Thanks. I stuck triple Captain on Salah at 11.29.

I have a weak bench but still have a Wildcard, so will use that in future to improve the bench before bench boost.

Haven't even looked at 36+ but will when the game is updated.

I’m on top of my money mini-leagues but haven’t been paying the same attention since the restart.
Best of luck with your Salah (C)! Could definitely see him getting a few points vs a poor Villa side, regardless of how everyone thinks they have a good defence.

I like your idea of wild card into bench boost, definitely think you could gain a lot of points through that. Perhaps wild card at 35 or 36.

The first week I didn't really take much notice, top of my money leagues also, but trying to push for top 10k overall now!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Wouldn’t bother with United defenders for the rest of the season lads, at least that makes the decision easier on who to have.

saivet

Martial not getting the assist for the penalty? I captained him instead of Bruno.

Nickosaur

Damn. Salah still to play but fernandes as captain must be looking great for some of you right now!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Got to hope KDB is fully rested. Greenwood first on bench

Maluco

Should be ok with that Martial captain choice, but was hoping for more with so many goals.

Those round me have started off flying too and all have KdB as captain. I have to hope he is rested now.

Leonzo1

Triple Captain on Bruno looks good, Shame he didn't take the penalty though. Could have been 50+ from him alone!

Paul_Scholes18

So 13,15,14 points from my 3 United players. Only bad side is I didn't captain anyone of them.
42 from 3 is a nice start though.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Yeah that should have been an assist, don’t understand why it wasn’t.
I was going to ask the same, but I think they started not awarding handball assists for pens if the ball travelled a long way and the defender handled the ball in an unforced way.

Edit: the assist has been added.

13 for Martial and Bruno before bonus. 10 for Mason. Looks like 3 bonus to Mason, 2 for Bruno and 1 for Tony to come.

Mason for Rashford transfer has paid of, but changing captaincy from Bruno to Martial to last min will be a minor slip.

Maluco

I have probably messed up not getting Greenwood in this week, but had to rework things to get Salah in and then Greenwood next week. Hopefully works out.

Could really do with big Salah and Mahrez scores and de Bruyne rested.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That second assist going to Martial makes it a much better outcome. Him and Bruno both on 13 pending bonuses. Hopeful Martial snags 1 now, with Bruno 2.
Greenwood a real bargain at 4.4miler! Beats Ayew!

Should start the next one too hopefully, after coming off early.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Martial been given an extra assist?

Makes it, after bonuses, 56 with 8 to play :D

I've had Greenwood pretty much since the start of the season, wanted a cheap striker to make up the numbers, leaving more to spend on the midfield. Been a while, but I think it's starting to pay off.

saivet

Hoping KDB is left on the bench and doesn't come on when City play. Got Saka first on the bench.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Another week with a haul it seems. 59 points from 4 players so far. Probably makes sense to take Rashford out for Greenwood now?

United Hobbit

Forgot to bench boost was considering it but dithered too long I thought we were 1st kick off and id have time.

I half don't want KDB to play tomorrow as Bruno is my vice captain, however I'm sure Pep will do his usual trolling of me and bench him before bringing him on for 10 minutes

Greenwood justified my inclusion of him I wild carded.

Unfortunately everyone around me in my work league which should probably now be the ex employees league, also had Bruno including some captaining him.

Would be interested to see what % of ownership Bruno has if those who gave up at the start of the season weren't included as obviously he wasn't available then and its against all players.

Dan_F

Ended up triple captaining Bruno, was a bit gutted he didn’t take the pen, but he more than made up for it. I have AWB over Greenwood, which has paid off up till today.

Paul_Scholes18

Glad I played Martinez even though I got no save points. Tripple United just works wonder at the moment.
Sadly Pogba is not really an option now without pens and playing fairly deep.

Paul_Scholes18

This games no fun without Bruno. He's just too good. Have martial rashford and greenwood but think rashford gonna have to come out.
I am thinking about going with TC on Bruno. Probably vs Villa. Just fear him being rested at some point. So hard to pick the chip when you only have single gameweeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am thinking about going with TC on Bruno. Probably vs Villa. Just fear him being rested at some point. So hard to pick the chip when you only have single gameweeks.
Next few games will be more risky for captain I think.

Vill away Thursday 9th
Southampton home Monday 13th
Palace away Thursday 16th

Bit tight in that little lot.

Paul_Scholes18

Next few games will be more risky for captain I think.

Vill away Thursday 9th
Southampton home Monday 13th
Palace away Thursday 16th

Bit tight in that little lot.
So Villa should be the most safe game then. Then he might rest one of the other two.
I can't trust Pep enough to TC De Bruyne. Auba is a big no. Kane or Son not now.
Liverpool might not go for it fully either.

I think Bruno might be the one here.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So Villa should be the most safe game then. Then he might rest one of the other two.
I can't trust Pep enough to TC De Bruyne. Auba is a big no. Kane or Son not now.
Liverpool might not go for it fully either.

I think Bruno might be the one here.
The last day of the season might be time to have some fun with it.
Traditionally you get some mad scores too.

Paul_Scholes18

The last day of the season might be time to have some fun with it.
Traditionally you get some mad scores too.
Was thinking about using Free hit for that one. We are playing Leicester right so might go light on us for that one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was thinking about using Free hit for that one. We are playing Leicester right so might go light on us for that one.
You're a bit smothered in chips still :)

Presume your wild card and bench boost went in the restart first couple of weeks?