Fantasy Premier League 19/20

ell

Ended up triple captaining Bruno, was a bit gutted he didn’t take the pen, but he more than made up for it. I have AWB over Greenwood, which has paid off up till today.
Me too - can't complain with what will be 45 points after bonus, but I was fuming he didn't take the pen!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Took a risk this week -8 again, Auba, Grealish and Baldock out for Salah, Giroud and Lamptey. Another risk to get team back to normal after the DGW, so far so good. Clean sheet for Lamptey and a goal for Giroud, so any sort of Salah haul will probably mean it was worth doing. Greenwood in this week gives me good options.

Despite having KdB, need him not to play now, as leaders have captained.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
78 with KDB, Mahrez, Son and TAA to come. Saiss is first sub on zero points if I get Pep’d.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
My BB is going well..... Set my team this morning at 9.00am and then had to go out doing some jobs for people so wasn't around for team news and deadline.

Cantwell H (Brighton), Chillwell H (Palace) Henderson A (Burnley) Lascelles H (Westham)

Looks okay on paper right? By far the best fixture combo I had left so BB was no brainer.

And.....

Cantwell benched comes on and gets booked = 0 pts.

Chilwell goes off injured in clean sheet win and also gets booked. = 0 pts.

If I wasn't in top 20k and having such a good season I'd have been gutted. I just laughed though. If any of you are banking on Hendo or Lascelles pts then forget it. Fate has decided this BB is going down in folklore.

Thankfully I have 2 of my mini leagues all but wrapped up too.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Rashy let me down but happy with that TC choice considering most wasted it on Mane/Auba blanks.

Neo_Mufc

As long as you have 3 United attackers I would say that you would have all done well because they are on fire at the moment.

It makes it ever so sweet when United do well on FPL.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My BB is going well..... Set my team this morning at 9.00am and then had to go out doing some jobs for people so wasn't around for team news and deadline.

Cantwell H (Brighton), Chillwell H (Palace) Henderson A (Burnley) Lascelles H (Westham)

Looks okay on paper right? By far the best fixture combo I had left so BB was no brainer.

And.....

Cantwell benched comes on and gets booked = 0 pts.

Chilwell goes off injured in clean sheet win and also gets booked. = 0 pts.

If I wasn't in top 20k and having such a good season I'd have been gutted. I just laughed though. If any of you are banking on Hendo or Lascelles pts then forget it. Fate has decided this BB is going down in folklore.

Thankfully I have 2 of my mini leagues all but wrapped up too.
That looks the classic BB I'm used to most years!
Got away with it this year having the free transfers and double game week first round back.
Probs hauled about 40 this year. Normally can be about 8-12.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Rashy let me down but happy with that TC choice considering most wasted it on Mane/Auba blanks.
Superb triple captain!

I have literally got 3 pointers the last two years on Sterling in a single this year (City at home to Southampton about a week after Leicester smashed them 9-0 away) and even sillier, Sane last year in a double game week!!

United Hobbit

78 with KDB, Mahrez, Son and TAA to come. Saiss is first sub on zero points if I get Pep’d.
Love the term "get Pep'd"

I have a feeling ill get Pep'd have KDB as captain but Bruno is my vice captain so I either need KDB to pull his finger out and get loads of points or not used at all so I get Bruno as captain. Watch Pep bench him then Bring him on for 10 minutes

saivet

KDB and Foden on the bench. Hopefully at least one of them doesn't make the pitch (preferably KDB). I have Saka first on the bench and the guy he has first on the bench is someone with 1 point.

United Hobbit

Thanks a million Pep. Just great :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Benching Foden and KDB thank you so much, my captain KDB

Now do the decent thing and leave KDB on the bench so I can have Bruno as captain

Watch the chief Fantasy Football troll go and bring them on for 10 minutes. That should definitely be a new term. Pep'd

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination

Now do the decent thing and leave KDB on the bench so I can have Bruno as captain

Watch the chief Fantasy Football troll go and bring them on for 10 minutes. That should definitely be a new term. Pep'd
Think a lot of people saw the KDB one a mile off tbh. He played the full 90 against Chelsea and City whilst those around him were either rested or subbed off.

Maluco

Shows just how flukey this game is. A few minutes ago, Mane scores, Salah is blanking and my rival has captain KdB to come. Literally minutes later, Salah grabs an assist and KdB is benched.

So many twists and turns. Not to mention changing captain to Martial from Salah at the last minute.

The end to this season, especially the next three GW will be all over the place.

Now have to hope he gets in for 10 minutes at some stage to avoid VCs

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Hoping KDB gets some minutes. My first sub has zero points and it’ll screw a few people.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Unless if you forget to touch your FPL team, why would you captain him anyway. I think Pep played him 90 min last game should give enough message that he ain't start in this game. I had to sell him for Mahrez.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Ended up with just 4pts from my BB. :(

However having Mane n not Salah has basically just wrapped up my two cash leagues. 73pt lead in one and 68pts in the other.

78pts so far this week with Aurier, Calvert Lewin and KDB (if he gets any minutes) still to come. All my league rivals had Salah so can't complain.

19k OR.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Saka first sub with 10, and De Bruyne benched...hmmm

No chance he's not coming off with 5 subs allowed though!

Maluco

Ended up with just 4pts from my BB. :(

However having Mane n not Salah has basically just wrapped up my two cash leagues. 73pt lead in one and 68pts in the other.

78pts so far this week with Aurier, Calvert Lewin and KDB (if he gets any minutes) still to come. All my league rivals had Salah so can't complain.

19k OR.
I would only be semi comfortable with those leads, but they can definitely still be closed. Just a few posts above, someone got over 40 points with a triple captain alone. I was behind in two leagues by 80 points and am now top of both (albeit only by a few points) after three captains in a row came off massively.

It’s a good lead, but not wrapped up yet by any means:D

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Didn't need Saints taking the lead here. More chance of KDB coming on.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Typical Pep. I wonder if it's worth keeping any city players now.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Can't even afford to rest KDB for a full game. Bottler.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I would only be semi comfortable with those leads, but they can definitely still be closed. Just a few posts above, someone got over 40 points with a triple captain alone. I was behind in two leagues by 80 points and am now top of both (albeit only by a few points) after three captains in a row came off massively.

It’s a good lead, but not wrapped up yet by any means:D
None of my main rivals have any chips left mate. The remaining freehits and BB's were played this GW. The only ones who still have any chips are way too far back from what I can see.

Very pleased with how it's gone bizarrely even when my BB was awful. Mane has been the big difference for me as well as triple Utd attack.

Maluco

None of my main rivals have any chips left mate. The remaining freehits and BB's were played this GW. The only ones who still have any chips are way too far back from what I can see.

Very pleased with how it's gone bizarrely even when my BB was awful. Mane has been the big difference for me as well as triple Utd attack.
That seems safe enough then, you would have to be very unlucky with captain choices from here. Just need to see it out now with safe choices.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I was hoping for 100 points this week but got Pep’d. I’m not dropping KDB, but already having some buyer’s remorse on Mahrez.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
You're not going to get hauls every week. Mahrez could explode next GW.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoying DB came on, did nothing and cost me a 9point difference on Saka.

But probably my mistake was not playing Saka over DCL v Tottenham away.

But Arsenal at Wolves, or Everton at Tottenham. Real toss up of a decision there really. Was never leaving Martial, Bruno, Greenwood, De Bruyne, Mane or Jiminez out!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You're not going to get hauls every week. Mahrez could explode next GW.
Sure, but he got hauled off early. Doesn’t bode well for a start midweek. City’s fixtures are prime as anything though.