Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sparky Rhiwabon

There’s an error currently which allows some players to do unlimited transfers in the app. My friend has just made four transfers without any cost.
Yeah I've heard about that. You need to do them one at a time I believe. But yeah, looks like a handy glitch.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There’s an error currently which allows some players to do unlimited transfers in the app. My friend has just made four transfers without any cost.
Does it show on his account that he's made 4 transfers?
I manage a league and need to make sure no ones doing this!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah you can get too obsessed with value i think. I mean, if you're looking to get someone in and they are about to rise, then maybe you should go for it, but i've been burned so many times making early transfers. Now i always wait until the press conferences.

A good team value can help you towards the end of the season mind you. But it's not worth making sideways transfers at this stage in the season.
Exactly. The risk of something going tits up or that player getting an injury is too much risk versus the gain i find.

kps88

Think you would be stupid to try this. They will either reverse it, or more likely add a points deduction later on.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
So between Barkley, Ndombele, Dendoncker - which two should I play this week?

Also Azpilicueta or van Aanholt in defense?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'd go for Barkley and van Aanholt. Ross is likely to start after being subbed off for Mount. And Aanholt might get you an assist.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Che Adams or Lundstram or Kelly? I tend to favour the attackers and Liverpool don't exactly seem that solid at the back...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Che Adams or Lundstram or Kelly? I tend to favour the attackers and Liverpool don't exactly seem that solid at the back...
Southampton are utter gub and certainties for relegation though.
(cue 1-0 So'ton win...nah no chance)

I'd put Lundstram in to be honest. If you don't play him home to Palace, then when will you really.

I'm even favouring him over Perez at Chelsea, even with the old "favour the attacker" mantra, as I can't leave Maguire, Van Dyke or Robertson out...I can't leave my Sheff Utd mid who plays as an attacker out, and if I even dream of leaving Wilson or King out, obviously they'll haul!

SteveCoppellFan

Sterling or Salah ... its a tough choice this week.

I just get the feeling that Liverpool as a whole will be fatigued after the midweek game and they might have to win ugly.

Really dont see them going rampant at Southampton.

Dan_F

Should I go with Martial, Aubameyang or Salah for captain?
If I had him, I’d go for Auba. I have Martial/Salah and am going for Salah. Not convinced by us against Wolves, so I might even go for Callum Wilson against Villa.

90 + 5min

Still very undecided. The team now is (see under) but with one free transfer and thinking beyond this wek I really dont know what to do. You dont change a winning team but there is lot of players out there that can produce some points today. MCGinn, Lundstram and I am slightly looking at Todd Cantwell for 4.5m. Looking at stats and game against Liverpool he produced good football. Or I should stick with Perez and go for 2 changes next week.

Kane - King
Sterling - Martial - (Perez) - Salah
WanBissaka - van Aanholt - Rico - Dunk
Henderson

Pope - Rose - Moutinho - Greenwood

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Not sure who to captain this week. Toss up between De Bruyne and Vardy at the moment. Or maybe leave it with Salah...

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I’m staying true and keeping sterling captained. Haven’t made any changes to my team. Vardy and Jiminez up front. Sterling, Siggy, Fraser and Perez in the middle.

AWB, VVD, TAA and Digne at the back. No knee jerks here.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Is it worth starting Eriksen or is there still a lot of uncertainty around him staying?
I also have Neves, Martial, Salah and Dendoncker

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Today is the day Joshua King starts scoring, Aston Villa is a perfect team for Bornemouth to play against and get some scoring going.

redmanc

I'm backing sterling again, think Liverpool will win ugly today at best after their mid week activities and don't see Kane getting much out of city either.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I see the website is on lockdown right until kick off again.

Swear it would only be for about 15 mins a couple of seasons ago.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Dreading this gameweek.

I’ll reply to this post later on today/tomorrow with my awful score. Just don’t feel confident of it. Pope is in goal for me and he’s already lost a cleansheet.

Just a very hard set of fixtures at this stage of the season. There isn’t a team at the moment where I think - “I’m confident a player will dick them”.

0161_UNITED

So I resisted the urge to transfer, saving it for a double after this week.

Current Team:
Ederson Pope
AWB Maguire TAA Robinson Zouma
Maddison Pérez Fraser Sterling Dendoncker
King Kane Greenwood

Zouma was a good gamble to buy into Chelsea on the cheap, but will be keeping a keen eye on Kelly, Rico and Pieters this week to put money in the bank and upgrade other areas.

Still trying to stick with the original plan to have a team that can go 5-4-1, 4-5-1 or 4-4-2. Biggest problem for me is shifting out Greenwood and getting in Martial for Fraser or Maddison, cause it’ll take an extra week without taking a hit. Only way I’d WC anytime soon would be to find a way to squeeze KdB into the midfield and pair him with Sterling and Martial.

Decisions, decisions...