Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You can't add those 24 points. That's part of the game :lol:

Interesting strategy though mate. Last couple of weeks de bruyne has been on fire while sterling and salah haven't. That could easily switch back and theyre always huge threats. Don't have one when they hatrick as cap and you'll take a huge hit.

I'm on the same points as your leader with players tonight.

And im about 30th..thats thirtieth in my work league!!

The guy top of our league who is an absolute don applies the key rule. Of covering the players capable of big hauls.
He has sterling de bruyne salah and aguero!
Gonna take some overtaking. As always!
De Bruyne was a high scorer before injury too. He was basically too cheap for his production at the start of season.

Salah will obviously score high but he has to for £13million. Too many sacrifices I would have to make to get him or Sterling, I prefer to distribute strength across the pitch. It’s not like I don’t have premium players - it’s just that I have different ones than what people are picking by default.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was convinced he would start. Was annoying my mate earlier saying he was going to haul. Turns out he has AWB, who subs out for Kelly with 6 points :rolleyes:
Gotta hate this game at times!

My worst ever twist of fate was in the old days my work did the Telegraph game.
I was just about to win the work league, then United changed their keeper in the FA Cup final with 5mins to go., and I lost by 1 point!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Solid 1 pointer from Greenwood.

Always gutted when your defender concedes one :(

3 points all in tonight gives a 52. Disappointing end.

SteveTheRed

Thoughts on having a front three of Auba - Firminho - Vardy ? Dropping Salah, Haller and Pukki...

Not current team but would be 3 transfer away.

Pope - Button
TAA - Zinchenko(may swap) - Digne - Dunk - Lundstram
Mount - Mahrez - KdB - McGinn - Cantwell
Auba - Vardy - Firminho

My intial plan, was to use 2 transfer next week and drop Zinchenko and Haller > Diop and Vardy and keep Salah.

Pope - Button
TAA - Diop - Digne - Dunk - Lundstram
Mount - Salah - KdB - McGinn - Cantwell
Auba - Vardy - Pukki

Nickosaur

I'll go without Auba for one more week. Pukki to wreak havoc.

Then next week I'll have 2FTs. I'm shipping out Salah and Pukki for Auba and Son (or Maddison...)

MUFC OK

De Bruyne was a high scorer before injury too. He was basically too cheap for his production at the start of season.

Salah will obviously score high but he has to for £13million. Too many sacrifices I would have to make to get him or Sterling, I prefer to distribute strength across the pitch. It’s not like I don’t have premium players - it’s just that I have different ones than what people are picking by default.
But don't forget he's never dropped and never injured. For that reason he's ahead of Mane, Sterling for me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
THIS....is why you don't make transfers at the start of the week! They didn't even get through their midweek game yet!

Thank goodness I didn't bring him in, had an itchy finger on it for weeks and didn't

ROFLUTION

Overreaction on KDB? Has just been ruled out for CL but is still 75% to play on FPL?

Is there something Im missing? Not shipping him out until I know he's out for 2 GWs or more

Varun

Staff
Overreaction on KDB? Has just been ruled out for CL but is still 75% to play on FPL?

Is there something Im missing? Not shipping him out until I know he's out for 2 GWs or more
Same, international break coming too.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Yeah agreed. Will see what the prognosis is later in the week. Damn shame for him though with all these niggles he's getting lately. Easily the best player in the league to watch.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Only one who says it's 2months is some random on the De Bruyne thread.

But yes, suck up one week definitely out, then there's a 2 week gap!

SteveTheRed

Massive overreaction. Pep has already discussed with Matinez that he will not play for Belgium. So he missed Wolves and will have a 3 week rest - unless there is bigger news I would stick with him .

I would only suggest transferring out if you only bought him close to 9.9-10m. I've got to much value tied up.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Mount, McGinn or H Wilson in for Martial?

Feel like McGinn could be another Barnes. H Wilson is exciting, especially on freekicks.
Dunno though

ROFLUTION

Feel like McGinn could be another Barnes. H Wilson is exciting, especially on freekicks.
Dunno though
Mount. Also takes corners, sometimes freekicksI believe. Just a way better player than the other two and in a team that automatically scores more too and has great fixtures. Complete no brainer for me

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Mount out of those 3 every time.
Mount. Also takes corners, sometimes freekicksI believe. Just a way better player than the other two and in a team that automatically scores more too and has great fixtures. Complete no brainer for me
Dunno whether to just leave Martial in now, as he'll surely be back after the international break.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Couple of transfers made. Dendoncker finally out, and Barnes for Mount and King.

------------------Pope---Heaton--------------
TAA---Otamendi---Lundstram---Kelly---Rico
Sterling---Salah---KDB---Mount---Cantwell
---------Pukki---Abraham---King------------

Varun

Staff

Dunno though
Mount but McGinn is incredible value at 5.5 so I have both

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
:lol: Can't believe you've still got him. feck that guy and frankly we're a waste of space at the moment.
I mean he’s meant to be back after every game and it got to the point where it seemed like I might as well just wait.
Didn’t mind Cantwell playing instead.

I’ve gone for Mount now though.

He plays for Man Utd.
This definitely came into the equation when I was deciding.

Deery

Dreary
Went a bit crazy this week and played the wildcard with a few gambles thrown inn might work, might not but sure you got to take risks in life :)

Ederson
Tierney Chillwell Digne
McGinn Salah Debruyne Hudson Odii James
Aguero Jimenez

AlexUTD

Dunno whether to just leave Martial in now, as he'll surely be back after the international break.
Same here,got in Martial from the start in the season and i have a feeling he will be a great value as a OOP player and hoping that he will take some pens too during the season. He impressed me at the start of the season as a striker so he is a season keeper for me.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Same here,got in Martial from the start in the season and i have a feeling he will be a great value as a OOP player and hoping that he will take some pens too during the season. He impressed me at the start of the season as a striker so he is a season keeper for me.
Mate he's not a season keeper when he's injured. He's missed the last 4 games already with no real indication that he's fit to start yet. That's 19 points you've lost from not switching to Mount or 23 for McGinn etc..

Went a bit crazy this week and played the wildcard with a few gambles thrown inn might work, might not but sure you got to take risks in life :)

Ederson
Tierney Chillwell Digne
Aguero Jimenez

I like it.

AlexUTD

Mate he's not a season keeper when he's injured. He's missed the last 4 games already with no real indication that he's fit to start yet. That's 19 points you've lost from not switching to Mount or 23 for McGinn etc..

I like it.
I already had Mount as his backup. Lets see when the season is over mate cause he will do very well after the international break.

Ederson
Tierney Chillwell Digne
Aguero Jimenez

He's injured isn't he?

Red Star One

What time is Pep's conference? I need to consider ditching KDB if he's out for long time and I have no idea how serious is his injury.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I already had Mount as his backup. Lets see when the season is over mate cause he will do very well after the international break.
Don't get me wrong I've always kept enough money in the bank to get him back in. I just think it's a waste of a spot in your first 11 currently.

AlexUTD

Well i know what you mean but i was hoping that he would come back sooner to be honest and witth the international break coming up im sticking with him. Yarmolenko can play for him this weekend if needed.

Deery

Dreary
He's injured isn't he?
Might be injured? Not sure with Pep, 50% chance of playing.
For that occurrence I have Greenwood or Lundstram
Or might change this evening..Son would be a good alternative for a week or two

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
2 free transfers to this lot?

Ederson, 4m non playing GK
Maguire, Van D, Lundstram, Kelly, Dunk
Salah, Sterling, D Silva, Ceballos, Cantwell
Kane, Abraham, Greenwood

The De Bruyne injury has taken away the 1 urgent move I was looking at.
Kane has 2 good fixtures coming, Ceballos has a good run for Arsenal... D Silva might have more attacking returns now...

Sterling captain I'd imagine is safe with his recent resting, and not starting midweek.

Kane to Auba might be clever, or to Aguero and downgrade D silva, but then Kane has Watford home first game post ints…

smart money might be 1 transfer somewhere and hold 2 for the ints….

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Kane, Abraham, Greenwood

Kane has 2 good fixtures coming, Ceballos has a good run for Arsenal... D Silva might have more attacking returns now...

Sterling captain I'd imagine is safe with his recent resting, and not starting midweek.

Kane to Auba might be clever, or to Aguero and downgrade D silva, but then Kane has Watford home first game post ints…

Potential moves I see are cheaper keeper, vvd to taa, maybe not having a United defender, upgrading Ceballos.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

Kane, Abraham, Greenwood

You didn't say how much money you've got but I think you can do better than Ceballos for your 4th/5th midfield slot. Only an extra £0.2m for McGinn who won't be benched and has some crazy shot stats. If you don't want to change him then you could easily improve that 4th defender slot with something like Kelly>Rico or Dunk>Tomori/Soyunco.

And yeah I'd roll the other transfer.