Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Paul_Scholes18

Bergwijn in? Cheaper than Son and one nice goal. Knee jerk maybe, but Martial deserves to be sold. Sadly it barely gives any funds and I got so much deadwood that needs to be sold.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
As a non Auba n Aguero owner today has been a good day. Should stay in top 5k now. Scary not owning either though.

Paul_Scholes18

As a non Auba n Aguero owner today has been a good day. Should stay in top 5k now. Scary not owning either though.
Still got Vardy I guess? Has any striker apart from Firmino done anything this week?
Ok Sammatta scored, but noone got him. Murray too and noone got him too.
Basically we got 2 goals from forwards for the full round. Must be the worst ever unless Aguero scores a few.
5 man defense would have been the solution this week. Although not with my defenders.

Everyone is going to captain Salah next week or maybe Mane for those that has him. I would like to try something else, but not worth it.
I guess if you got Aguero I would probably go with him, but Pep might play Jesus.
If I could afford Son then he could be worth it, but I am not going to sell KDB.

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Still got Vardy I guess? Has any striker apart from Firmino done anything this week?
Ok Sammatta scored, but noone got him. Murray too and noone got him too.
Basically we got 2 goals from forwards for the full round. Must be the worst ever unless Aguero scores a few.

5 man defense would have been the solution this week. Although not with my defenders.
I have but he's up for the chop now. Jiminez is my preferred choice. Good fixtures and no blank in 28.

Paul_Scholes18

I have but he's up for the chop now. Jiminez is my preferred choice. Good fixtures and no blank in 28.
I want Jiminez in for Abraham, but so many problems in defense. I could stick with Lundstram and lose 0.2 value, but it might be best to make that move soon. Could go boring with the cheapest Sheffield starter around and then get a cheap Newcastle defender next week. Not going to give you hauls, but could give clean sheet and bonus at times and should be predictable in terms of which fixtures suits them.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Bad week. First red arrow since GW9. City are just so hot and cold right now.

Paul_Scholes18

Thinking of selling KDB or Aguero on Wildcard...

Neither feels right to sell, but just think the funds need to be on players that'll defo play and defo deliver.
Which players to bring in? Auba was worse than Aguero today. Vardy has lost form.
Not that many options apart from the Liverpool ones.
West Ham next for City feels like a potential destruction. I am thinking about getting Aguero in for a hit even though it is stupid since I am pissed with Auba already and think Aguero might explode. I could see 3 goals for Aguero next week if he plays. Although 50/50 for him to start though.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Screwed myself over spectacularly in my main league by captaining Aguero over Salah, off the back off last week's Mane(tc) failure. Add in a few other flops on my part (I'm looking at you Vardy and Maddison) and a few solid picks on his (bloody Firmino) and suddenly a 60-ish point gap has opened out of nowhere. Bah.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Just did a mock wildcard

Henderson
TAA Robertson Lascelles
Mane Martial KDB Richarlison Son
Ings Jimenez

Bench: McCarthy, Rico, Tanganga, Martinelli.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Perez and Aguero in for a -4 was a bust then.
Wasn't just for this week in fairness, and both did have tough games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Which players to bring in? Auba was worse than Aguero today. Vardy has lost form.
Not that many options apart from the Liverpool ones.
West Ham next for City feels like a potential destruction. I am thinking about getting Aguero in for a hit even though it is stupid since I am pissed with Auba already and think Aguero might explode. I could see 3 goals for Aguero next week if he plays. Although 50/50 for him to start though.
I got Aguero in this week as his form looked superb. Next week was more the target than this week - but has to be a risk not having him for that one.

Paul_Scholes18

I got Aguero in this week as his form looked superb. Next week was more the target than this week - but has to be a risk not having him for that one.
Still can people avoid captain Salah though? I think Aguero got higher potential, but Salah will get extra points per goal, clean sheet point and bonus even with 1 goal potentially.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ended on 64 thanks to 3 Liverpool players and Pope. The rest of my pathetic team contributed with massive 2 point hauls each.

Paul_Scholes18

Strikers other than Ings in the 5.5 - 7 bracket...?

Considering DCL but has awful fixtures.
The new guy for Villa might be decent. Although they got harder fixtures to come and a blank so he would be stupid to buy right now.
Wood is probably the best guy around overall. Not sexy to watch, but he will get his goals.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Up to 7,101 in the world and into the top 10 in the Redcafe league. Let’s go!

coolredwine

lameredboots
Strikers other than Ings in the 5.5 - 7 bracket...?

Considering DCL but has awful fixtures.
Deulofeu/Deeney seem to have got their mojo back, although they have a bunch of difficult fixtures coming up.
Maupay can be a punt but he gets dropped in alternative matches for some reason.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still can people avoid captain Salah though? I think Aguero got higher potential, but Salah will get extra points per goal, clean sheet point and bonus even with 1 goal potentially.
Would be brave.

As it is for people to be putting Mane in their teams/wildcards over Salah.

Paul_Scholes18

Would be brave.

As it is for people to be putting Mane in their teams/wildcards over Salah.
There is one really good argument for Aguero though. He will play next week so there is no break that might take the focus down for him. City also want revenge
after today and we have seen them destroy teams after big defeats before.
Salah play after the break and might not have trained as much during the break. Also Klopp will have the eye on Atletico so might sub him off early.
Mane might be the guy rested/taken off unless he is 100% fit though.
The big argument against Aguero is Pep might bench him. Although if I was Pep I would drop Sterling first. I do think Jesus will start.

Nickosaur

Wildcard activated. Salah TC and C this week has saved me from falling but apart from that my team is a shit show.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Guy who's chasing me in work league has cut the lead down to 17pts. Really tight now and could go either way considering our different strategies, he's captaining Salah while I'm sticking with Aguero. But he's used his 2nd wildcard and free hit already. I've worked it out and he will have 3 players missing for GW28! I've still got all chips to use. I swear if I mess this up from here

Paul_Scholes18

Exactly the same as me and for the same reason.

I feel dirty :(
The scousers got more than half my points and Liverpool players including those I own (well Salah) was still the reason I got a red arrow. Messed up season when tripple Liverpool hurts your rank because most guys got tripple Pool plus captain Pool.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
The new guy for Villa might be decent. Although they got harder fixtures to come and a blank so he would be stupid to buy right now.
Wood is probably the best guy around overall. Not sexy to watch, but he will get his goals.
Deulofeu/Deeney seem to have got their mojo back, although they have a bunch of difficult fixtures coming up.
Maupay can be a punt but he gets dropped in alternative matches for some reason.
Yeah, think I'm gonna go with Ings, just because it seems better to have him covered... though part of me fancies a cheeky move for Long instead and put the extra dosh elsewhere...

I'm now trying to work out which Newcastle defenders are most nailed with the arrival of Rose from Spuds.

edit - also really wanna know which of the following Sheffield Utd defenders are most nailed out of...

Egan
O'Connell
Basham (great name btw!)

Thanks in advance to any Redcafe FF Wizards that can help.

Last edited:

Chicharito_

Which player do you think will score the point points out of Bruno, Bergwijn and Ighalo?

Paul_Scholes18

Which player do you think will score the point points out of Bruno, Bergwijn and Ighalo?
I think Bergwijn will be nailed on for now without Kane. He seems to be very attacking too.
Bruno played deeper for us far away from the goal. Might change with players back. Penalties/free kicks?
I don't think Ighalo will bang the goals in and will probably only start half the games.
I would predict Bergwijn at the moment. Near the end if Rashford gets back then Bruno could be the assist king potentially.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Got 2 FT's going into next week and not sure what to do.

I have Lundstrum, Kelly n Dendocker stinking up the place and all 3 have lost their regular starting spots for their clubs. Also have Martial & Vardy on thin ice. Holgate n Calvert Lewin only good for one more gameweek too and then fixtures are horrendous. Wildcard is getting close.

Feeling like taking a 1 game week punt this week with my two FT's and wildcarding the week after. I can bring in Aguero or Auba this week for a 1 week punt.

Varun

Staff
Got 2 FT's going into next week and not sure what to do.

I have Lundstrum, Kelly n Dendocker stinking up the place and all 3 have lost their regular starting spots for their clubs. Also have Martial & Vardy on thin ice. Holgate n Calvert Lewin only good for one more gameweek too and then fixtures are horrendous. Wildcard is getting close.

Feeling like taking a 1 game week punt this week with my two FT's and wildcarding the week after. I can bring in Aguero or Auba this week for a 1 week punt.
Did that with Auba and Maddison with a 2 gw outlook. Has gone brilliantly so far. NOT