Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I decided to wait for 2-3 more weeks before maybe transferring him in.
Still not confident about his fitness - don't want to waste the precious free transfer/week.

TAA is in bad points-giving form - better sooner than later. Idk why Foden is popular (often see his name in many teams). Personally I can never trust De Bruyne. Bad experience in a season before with him in my team, made my team basically be the lowest points in all my leagues... great relegation.

Wilson is a really good value, tempted to transfer him in myself, but then I already have a solid DCL-Kane-Bamford, for now. The fact that we can only have 3 max forwards is tricky. I also had to let go of Vardy before, so my midfield have more funds to be spent on.
Foden is someone who should be great value. Cheap way into a City lineup that when firing can go goal mad.
Silva long gone so he plays more etc.

Except last week when it looked no chance he couldn't start and still didn't!

Web of Bissaka

Foden is someone who should be great value. Cheap way into a City lineup that when firing can go goal mad.
Silva long gone so he plays more etc.

Except last week when it looked no chance he couldn't start and still didn't!
Should, but doesn't look like he is so far.
Unreliable and inconsistent minutes given but points wise, he's the best (high pts, less cost) for City which doesn't really say much considering their midfield and attack injuries which reflected in their form atm.

Maybe future games, Pep will play him more consistently by choice?
Personally I doubt this'll happen. Foden only play when the others are out, along with the subs role.

I think there are far better options at midfield than him, from different teams of course.
City is so unreliable this season imo.

Mcking

Should, but doesn't look like he is so far.
Unreliable and inconsistent minutes given but points wise, he's the best (high pts, less cost) for City which doesn't really say much considering their midfield and attack injuries which reflected in their form atm.

Maybe future games, Pep will play him more consistently by choice?
Personally I doubt this'll happen. Foden only play when the others are out, along with the subs role.

I think there are far better options at midfield than him, from different teams of course.
City is so unreliable this season imo.
Already replaced him with Fernandes. With Silva, Jesus, Torres, Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez, Gundogan, De Bruyne to compete with, I don't think he will get enough minutes.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Got sick of every week seeming to be 49 points, and spanked my wildcard. Fecked off Auda, Hazertz and those Liverpool cnuts in defense, and added Mane, Son, Chilwell and Calvert-Lewin.

Feeling pretty good about myself, so fully expecting my average weekly total to drop by about 10 points now. :lol:

Leonzo1

Got sick of every week seeming to be 49 points, and spanked my wildcard. Fecked off Auda, Hazertz and those Liverpool cnuts in defense, and added Mane, Son, Chilwell and Calvert-Lewin.

Feeling pretty good about myself, so fully expecting my average weekly total to drop by about 10 points now. :lol:
How did you manage not to bring in DCL until now? You were basically losing around 6 points per week on average as pretty much every active player has him. Bringing him in now when he costs alot more seems like a weird choice.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I expect Ryan and Mendy to keep clean sheets, both are in my squad. Who should I bench?

Nickosaur

Tempted to sack off Robertson, but I'd have to take a -4. Probably not worth it.
Team is currently:
Martinez
Robertson / Chilwell / Justin
Salah / Ziyech / Son / Barkley
Kane (C) / Jimenez / DCL

Bench: Taylor (burnley), Mitchell, Alzate.
Not hugely confident. In an ideal world I'd have better bench options and maybe Werner back in. But i'll probably hold off for now.

Nickosaur

I expect Ryan and Mendy to keep clean sheets, both are in my squad. Who should I bench?
Mendy. I follow Brighton and it was worrying how they threw away the 2nd half against West Brom. Plus Ryan didn't start the last game (but should probably play tonight)

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
How did you manage not to bring in DCL until now? You were basically losing around 6 points per week on average as pretty much every active player has him. Bringing him in now when he costs alot more seems like a weird choice.
I’ve wanted him for ages but just couldn’t bring him in without a fairly big rework. Was trying to resist wildcarding.

Does it make more sense if I add that I’m traditionally terrible at fantasy football? :lol:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Mendy. I follow Brighton and it was worrying how they threw away the 2nd half against West Brom. Plus Ryan didn't start the last game (but should probably play tonight)
I forgot about Ryan not starting last week. Brighton are playing Burnley.... one wouldn't expect the clarets to score but one never knows.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Tempted to sack off Robertson, but I'd have to take a -4. Probably not worth it.
Team is currently:
Martinez
Robertson / Chilwell / Justin
Salah / Ziyech / Son / Barkley
Kane (C) / Jimenez / DCL

Bench: Taylor (burnley), Mitchell, Alzate.
Not hugely confident. In an ideal world I'd have better bench options and maybe Werner back in. But i'll probably hold off for now.
Its really tempting, I also have 2 FT so could go -Robertson +Replacement(Cresswell or Bellarin) and - Fernandez + KDB or - Zaha + Son

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
My team for this week:

Mendy
Vestergaard, SIlva, Reguilon
Grealish, Costa, Son, Zaha
Lacazette, Werner, Calvert Lewin

Werner - captain, Son - vice captain.

Skåre Willoch

My team for this week:

Mendy
Vestergaard, SIlva, Reguilon
Grealish, Costa, Son, Zaha
Lacazette, Werner, Calvert Lewin

Werner - captain, Son - vice captain.
So many differentials and outsiders. Even the captaincy. Love it.

Skåre Willoch

Martinez
Robertson, Bellerin, Chilwell (Kilman, Mitchell)
Podence, Sterling, Salah, Grealish, James R.
Kane(c), DCL (Brewster)

Still undecided about starting Kilman over Podence (or James R.)

Deery

Dreary
Don’t know whether or not to use a free hit this week or not want to bring in Vestegaard and Ziyech for Trent and McGinn, but is it worth a free hit for two players?

Mcking

I forgot about Ryan not starting last week. Brighton are playing Burnley.... one wouldn't expect the clarets to score but one never knows.
Surely you'd back the Chelsea goalkeeper? Sheffield United aren't exactly pulling up trees. They have scored two penalties all season I think.

Dan_F

Best West Ham defender that isn’t Cresswell? I’m thinking Coufal, but I haven’t watched them at all.

Riz

Best West Ham defender that isn’t Cresswell? I’m thinking Coufal, but I haven’t watched them at all.
Was thinking Masuaku as he's 4.5 and gets forward but only 1 assist so far this season. Cresswell looks the best choice.

Dan_F

Thanks. Feels weird to be downgrading Trent to a West Ham defender, but it will be worth it to have KDB and Grealish from next week.

Paul_Scholes18

I am lost what to do. Save a free transfer and keep Saiss? Or bring something in? Could improve my attack too, but not sure what would be the best thing to do.

Skåre Willoch

I am lost what to do. Save a free transfer and keep Saiss? Or bring something in? Could improve my attack too, but not sure what would be the best thing to do.
It really depends on the rest of the team. Do you have other playing defenders if Saiss is benched again?