Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

It really depends on the rest of the team. Do you have other playing defenders if Saiss is benched again?
I did go with Coufal after thinking about it. Although not sure if I should start him over Robertson.
According to the odds Liverpool only got around 15% chance of a clean sheet. West Ham vs Fuham way better odds.

For enjoyment I am probably picking Coufal so I can enjoy watching that late derby game on saturday more.

Robin Your Persie

Thoughts on mine?

————-Martinez——-

kilman—Justin—-james

son—jota—sterling—ziyech

vardy—Kane—-calv lew

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Hamez or Grealish for this weekend? Otherwise it'll be:

Martinez
Chilwell Bellerin Cresswell
Ziyech Salah Son
DCL Werner Adams

+ Grealish or Hamez

Dias and Coady on the bench.

Paul_Scholes18

Hamez or Grealish for this weekend? Otherwise it'll be:

Martinez
Chilwell Bellerin Cresswell
Ziyech Salah Son
DCL Werner Adams

+ Grealish or Hamez

Dias and Coady on the bench.
I would say Grealish 100%. Although I have no idea if we will be crap or actually play well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Always thought people who missed the deadline were right casuals...

And i've done it!!

Was going to probably start Lamptey and bench Watkins and move Foden out.

Oh well, 2 transfers over the break which is always very useful.

Deery

Dreary
Trossard not even in the squad, Ryan last week. Propper really starting to annoy me :mad:

Sarni

I would say Grealish 100%. Although I have no idea if we will be crap or actually play well.
I have picked Hamez. Probably the wrong choice as Grealish has hauled but I’d trust Arsenal to do well defensively against Villa way more than I trust us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I dont understand why kickoff was so early.
I suppose with it not being possible to have a Monday game with the internationals, and their desire to show all 10 games at different slots, then they had to shoehorn the second Friday game.

Wonder how many put 15 clams down for Brighton v Burnley though!

RedDevil@84

Oh damn. I put Ryan on bench for McCarthy. Completely forgot to notice who was my GK for the week.
Anyways Lamptey and Taylor got me 12 points. Can't complain I guess.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Was thinking of bringing in Adam’s for a couple of weeks. Gets in good positions.

Should have done really but don’t want to knee jerk

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Was thinking of bringing in Adam’s for a couple of weeks. Gets in good positions.

I considered him but thought his output may suffer without Ings. He's scored but still not convinced he's better option than DCL or Bamford.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When Pep brings Foden on for a 1 pointer 83mins into the Liverpool game, that Lamptey 6 pointer first sub will be annoying.
Arguably more annoying than 9 points sub 3 last week, as at least that was away to Tottenham, and an unexpected goal. Home to Burnley is criminal to lose. Damn early deadline!

Skills

Snitch

I was deciding between him and martial and went for Tony :wenger:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I've missed the deadline two weeks running, this time I wasn't going to let it be a 3rd!. This early kick off on Friday malarkey is annoying though, means having to do it on Thursday night but I like to usually wait as long as possible because you have European football midweek and players could get injuries.

Used my 2 free transfers this week on C.Wilson & Aubameyang to bring in Kane & Mount. Wilsons proving me right so far not doing much against S'oton and Kane I've wanted for while to go with Son. Putting all my eggs in the basket on Son (VC) & Kane (C) this week to blow away West Brom.

saivet

15 points from Lamptey and KWP. Took a gamble with 5 starting in defence this week. Barkley, Pereria and Brewster on the bench with tough fixtures, so don't expect them to get many points.

Leonzo1

Looking to bring in Vestegaard or KWP. Southampton looking very good at the back.

Sarni

Good start with Che’s goal, made slightly worse by clean sheets for Walker-Peters and McCarthy which help my rivals.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I was happy with my team during the whole day

Starting XI
Patricio
James - Dias - Kilman - Justin
Salah - Costa - Sterling - Grealish - Son
Kane
Bench
Forster, Lewis, Brewster & Davis

But to have now no Southampton players (Forster doesn't count) in my team is a mistake :rolleyes:

Paul_Scholes18

Looking to bring in Vestegaard or KWP. Southampton looking very good at the back.
I don't really like the fixtures they got. That is why I didn't do it before this week.
Although they are so good that it doesn't matter. Wish I had Mccarthy.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Gambled heavily on BHA and Burnley being 0-0 (keeper and defense all from those two teams) and it's paid off handsomely.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I benched robbo for KWP, if liverpool can concede I’ll be one happy man

Moby

Dick
That Southampton clean sheet can feck off. Although good stuff with Wilson blanking and possibly doing his hammy.

Lamptey CS to start the gw for me.

Mcking

My forwards has been my biggest problem this season. My most expensive strikers for each week this season has returned a combined 29 points, my second strikers, a combined 29 points too, and my third strikers, a combined 27 points.

I have had Werner, Ings, Mitrovic, Jimenez, Martial, DCL, Maupay and Wilson. A combined total of 85 points in 8 gameweeks. Kane alone has 71, Vardy, Wilson and Bamford all have over 50 points.

Varun

Staff
My forwards has been my biggest problem this season. My most expensive strikers for each week this season has returned a combined 29 points, my second strikers, a combined 29 points too, and my third strikers, a combined 27 points.

I have had Werner, Ings, Mitrovic, Jimenez, Martial, DCL, Maupay and Wilson. A combined total of 85 points in 8 gameweeks. Kane alone has 71, Vardy, Wilson and Bamford all have over 50 points.
Looks like you've tried to predict returns and move them all around. Everyone's scoring so it's best to just keep who you trust.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
how many points are you on??

The current leader is on 83 points and all of their players have played.

mental
Those are fake teams made for the purpose of having the high score for a single day. There’s tens of thousands of them

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
how many points are you on??

The current leader is on 83 points and all of their players have played.

mental
30 and still have all my midfielders and strikers still to play.

Que them all getting 1/2s now.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Vestegaard got a 6 points for a Saints clean sheet. I'll be spewing if Chelsea don't keep a clean sheet.

K Stand Knut

Those are fake teams made for the purpose of having the high score for a single day. There’s tens of thousands of them
Excuse my ignorance, fake in what way?? Generated by a bot?? The website??

Or do you just mean someone desperate to be cool and the number 1 player for a week so they can boast about it??

Still pretty impressive if it’s any kind of human, no matter how weird it is

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Excuse my ignorance, fake in what way?? Generated by a bot?? The website??

Or do you just mean someone desperate to be cool and the number 1 player for a week so they can boast about it??

Still pretty impressive if it’s any kind of human, no matter how weird it is
It's really not impressive to take a -40 and stack your team with players from the only 2 games playing and get a good score, burning a triple captain chip along the way.