Fantasy Premier League 20/21

RedDevil@84

Is Kane worth bringing back?

And if yes, I need to throw out one among Grealish, Maddison and Foden to make money
I was decided on throwing out Foden because of Pep roulette. But Gundogan injury now makes it difficult

redmanc

With my bench boost active I'm on 100 points, I felt there would be some decent goals in the Leeds Arsenal game and with Dallas and Bamford available as part of a shuffle to accommodate the Burnely double of Lowton and Barnes I felt it was a solid plan, sadly Barnes, Dallas and Bamford did sod all but Lowton and Aereola certainly made the chip worth while.

Still, 100 points with Creswell, Sterling, Cancelo, Lowton, Barnes, Richarlison, Areloa and a crocked Gundoan, I dare say this week was a massive success in the mini league, just need to plan for week 29 now but I suspect the majority will be fielding half teams due to a lot of wildcard and free hits being blown already.

Dudu

Damnit. Mee is out of the Fulham game :(

Really want Fulham to win that one now.

Dan_F

Rashford/Antonio to Barnes/Kane
or
Salah/Antonio to Son/Vardy
or
Rashford/Antonio to Maddison/Kane (annoyingly would have to do this one tonight as it would use all my budget).

I prefer having Kane to Son, but I really want Vardy.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Rashford/Antonio to Barnes/Kane
or
Salah/Antonio to Son/Vardy
or
Rashford/Antonio to Maddison/Kane (annoyingly would have to do this one tonight as it would use all my budget).

I prefer having Kane to Son, but I really want Vardy.
Every combo where Kane is.:)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got through that game as well as possible. Antonio 0 and Soucek 3!

Coufal 6 on the bench, which in hindsight was a better bet than Bamford, Son, Grealish and Watkins, but would definitely have felt more annoying to leave an attacking haul on the bench.

Dudu

What? I am just under wildcard. When that became official?
It becomes official when broadcasters announce the March schedule, which according to Ben should be (no guarantee though) before the GW25 deadline. But most people are planning according to his predictions as he's generally spot on.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What a legend Aaron Cresswell is. Absolute magnet for bonus points.
Got him for Arnold very early in the season. Beautiful bastard.

Crazy thing is he plays LCB a large chunk of the time and barely gets out of his own half other than to take set pieces. And he only seems to take half of those anyway.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
The absolute bastard top of my mini league always comes up smelling of roses. Thought he was on the ropes with Mee and Antonio out aswell as doubts over Pieters, Gundogan and DCL. Up steps Cresswell with 12 points to bail him out of it and put him into the 100 club for the gameweek

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ok. I think it is it. I done my wildcard.
One dilemma; Creswell and Grealish or Rashford and lawton?

Edit: Just ditched Rashford. 5th time this season. Watch him scoring now

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a quick look at how to fit Kane in.

Need to sacrifice someone like Salah really, but he looks like he has a double game week too, as does Bruno, Son and Grealish.

Seems a bit dangerous to bin Salah for a double including Sheff Utd.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Had a quick look at how to fit Kane in.

Need to sacrifice someone like Salah really, but he looks like he has a double game week too, as does Bruno, Son and Grealish.

Seems a bit dangerous to bin Salah for a double including Sheff Utd.
I would not be surprised if he gets rest vs SU because of CL

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I would not be surprised if he gets rest vs SU because of CL
Just did a bit of switching around and it's pretty easy with a bit of a funds sweep around.
And I've just sacrificed Bamford for Brewster, rather than trimming something from the defence. Could have done Dias to 3.9m and kept Bamford. Although a front 8 with Bamford would be a horrible benching issue every week.

Martinez 4m
Stones Dias Shaw Dier Coufal
Salah Bruno Son Grealish Gundo
Kane Watkins Brewster

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Just did a bit of switching around and it's pretty easy with a bit of a funds sweep around.
And I've just sacrificed Bamford for Brewster, rather than trimming something from the defence. Could have done Dias to 3.9m and kept Bamford. Although a front 8 with Bamford would be a horrible benching issue every week.

Martinez 4m
Stones Dias Shaw Dier Coufal
Salah Bruno Son Grealish Gundo
Kane Watkins Brewster
Now with injuries and dw, it is better to have players who play. Brewster is waste of space.
And i ditched Dier. Don't trust Spurs defence

Neo_Mufc

Coufal 6 points in for Antonio - 92 points so far.

Have 5 players left to potentially play. Would have been 6 but Ben Mee injured. Big week for me.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
fecking Chilwell. Since Tuchel came in, he hasn't played a minute apart from the one time I needed him to not play, but that week, he plays 52 minutes and concedes, blocking my Dallas 12 points.

Anyway, on 105 with Lowton, Stones, Cancelo to play. Hoping for Gundogan (c) but doubt that'll happen.

Leonzo1

JWP or Rapinha in for Son? I Already have Bamford and Dallas so I have some doubts about triple Leeds.