Fantasy Premier League 20/21

RUUD_10_LEGEND

I brought Jesus in this week. More hopeful that he plays than my other City boys Gundo and Stones, who both played in the UCL mid-week. Stones is now a Fantasy liability and Gundo is fast becoming one

Dan_F

Ah. Glad I swapped Stones out for Dias on my wildcard. It’ll probably pay off long term, but it’s going to be extremely frustrating if Leeds don’t score today. Feeling pretty happy about not having Gundo and the rest of the attackers though.

I brought Jesus in this week. More hopeful that he plays than my other City boys Gundo and Stones, who both played in the UCL mid-week. Stones is now a Fantasy liability and Gundo is fast becoming one
I didn’t have the balls to keep him. Good luck to you!

Nickosaur

Dias to TAA was one of my pre-deadline panic moves. Feel a bit better now that I've seen his benched.
Rival has KDB (C) and Gundo, so very happy with that too.

kyofusho

I have Ederson as my VC this weekend so hopefully the game is smooth enough for Pep not to bring De Bruyne (my captain) on after 81 minutes or some shite like that. Dias not playing is a bummer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's got to be close to Pep's best roulette of the season.

But Gundo is certainly looking a ropey choice right now - that's 3 league benchings in a row now.
First time Dias has been benched in the league, but surely a one off. Ake being back is worrying for the mixer too though.

If i knew Gundo wasn't coming on, I'd hope Raphina scores, but you just know Gundo will come on for 23mins late on.

Glad De Bruyne is benched though - wouldn't mind a 2min cameo for him for the guy captaining him 4th in my league. But probably safer he just doesn't come on!

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
KDB and Gundogan on the bench!!?? The Pep Guardiola Wheel of Fortune didn't go how I wanted it to.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Ah. Glad I swapped Stones out for Dias on my wildcard. It’ll probably pay off long term, but it’s going to be extremely frustrating if Leeds don’t score today. Feeling pretty happy about not having Gundo and the rest of the attackers though.

I didn’t have the balls to keep him. Good luck to you!
Cheers! Happy to see at least two of them are playing!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Doesn't half turn you off watching a City game when your 3 players has slipped to 1 does it?
It it worth me watching because I have Stones? Seems a bit pointless.

Will probably have a look at the score and pick it up second half if at all.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Pep, you absolute prick. Dias, Gundo and de Bruyne (c). Well and truly Pepped.
Was this really a surprise?

Gundo played 270 minutes for Germany and 90 in UCL which they need him for the second leg.

KDB played last league game and UCL which they need him for second leg.

Dias is unlucky but Pep was gushing praise on him in the presser which had my alarm bells ringing. Every time he does that, the player gets benched :lol:

Schneiderman

Dallas and Bamford on everybody's bench no doubt. Sterling captain is killing me today, he's so crap. Kept him all these weeks for this game and he can't hit a barn door.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Dallas scores and I have him on the fcuking bench as I feared CIty would score 3 or 4.

saivet

Bamford first on my bench, so only 4pts for him. Dallas is last on my bench too. Glad the City clean sheet has at least been wiped out.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Now Bamford (c) has been subbed. Oh well, at least he got me some assist points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was a little worried about Dallas/Bamford, but Bamford off for 4 points max, and Dallas will surely concede later and is only going to be in of the top 10 in my league's teams, and he has De Bruyne captain for either a blank, or a late arrival to counter balance it.

A couple will get Bamford in unless Dias/Gundo come on, but 4 points isn't too much to worry about.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Was this really a surprise?

Gundo played 270 minutes for Germany and 90 in UCL which they need him for the second leg.

KDB played last league game and UCL which they need him for second leg.

Dias is unlucky but Pep was gushing praise on him in the presser which had my alarm bells ringing. Every time he does that, the player gets benched :lol:
All of us have been Pepped many times. I just thought KDB and Dias would definitely start. Gundo was an acceptable gamble. We roll now towards the nightmare scenario of KDB been rolled on for a 10 minute one point cameo.

Schneiderman

Dallas again, I'm so done. Praying for an injury in the warm up with nobody else remotely likely to get rested.

United Hobbit

Of course Dallas is on my bench as I thought Leeds got battered...

Hopefully KDB doesn't come on, and Antonio stays injured so I get Dallas and his 14 points

Dan_F

Glad Gundo came on as someone in my mini league has Dallas third sub. Although knowing his luck this season...

saivet

Dallas last on my bench (2nd up as Lookman didn't play yesterday) is the only bummer. Nice to see Gundogan, Stones, Cancelo blank and KDB not feature.

My ML is tight between the top 5 and fortunately only one guy has him in their team.