Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Had Dallas since day one but of course he is on my bench today. Pain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Damn that Dallas. Some chump at work i held a 64 point lead over has him 2nd sub but no Dias and a mid as 1st sub means he's in.
At least his cap KDB didn't play, and he gets Kane in for a tough game v us.

Was comfy with him "Only" being on 8 once City scored, but that second goal pushes him up 9 points, garhhh.

However, I'm in the awkward position of relying on triple Liverpool now to see him off!!

At least the frequent winner of our league has him 3rd sub and won't get him in :)

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
17. Unless you were being cute to factor the 2 pointer in for who you have in place?
I added the 12 points for the two goals and the 3 bonus points but I forgot to add the two minutes for him playing the 90.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That game actually couldn't have gone much worse fantasy wise.

Gundo and Stones 1 pointers. Bamford got an assist. Dallas smashfested.

At least Raphina didn't score from my bench!!

Dallas and Bamford were both on the bench for me, I can’t even deal...

Last edited:

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Dallas and Branford were both on the bench for me, I can’t even deal...
Same with Raphina ahead of them, I actually had Dallas as first on bench but changed it 5 mins before deadline because I realised that and thought man city would score a couple. My only hope is Chelsea don't play Mount or Alonso and we don't play Shaw.

Same with Raphina ahead of them, I actually had Dallas as first on bench but changed it 5 mins before deadline because I realised that and thought man city would score a couple. My only hope is Chelsea don't play Mount or Alonso and we don't play Shaw.

I’m actually fuming, I purposely took Dallas out because I said to myself there’s no way Leeds will keep a clean sheet against City. I have Stones, Cresswell and Cancelo in my back 3, I took out a Dallas for a midfielder. My head hurts right now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sandikan please! :lol:

See my other post x
Ah, the floodof hard luck stories are posting up too quickly to keep up :wenger:

Though I'm not laughing, being on 2 points from 2 City players and suddenly browning myself a rival has carved a huge total off my lead with 1 player, and has 2 chips left :eek:

Paul_Scholes18

I took a hit to sell Dallas :(. Might not have come on anyway, but the reason I sold him was I feared City might give him 0-1 points only.

I predicted Pep well and sold Gundogan though, but I guess should have sold Dias over Dallas.

It just shows right now I am getting most calls wrong cause I may end up getting Dallas back once the fixtures turn.

Last edited:
Ah, the floodof hard luck stories are posting up too quickly to keep up :wenger:

Though I'm not laughing, being on 2 points from 2 City players and suddenly browning myself a rival has carved a huge total off my lead with 1 player, and has 2 chips left :eek:
I very rarely get annoyed with fantasy football but this? Ugh...
I actually looked back at their results against the top 6 sides before I made my changes, they had lost like every game, that’s why I took Dallas out. Soo annoying.

Bygone Sounds

Glad I kept Dallas on my wild card in the end! Really close shifting Dallas against Coady but stayed in team due to higher ceiling. Today Dallas was first defender on bench and will replace Dias in starting eleven. Small margins!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I very rarely get annoyed with fantasy football but this? Ugh...
I actually looked back at their results against the top 6 sides before I made my changes, they had lost like every game, that’s why I took Dallas out. Soo annoying.
Leeds had a run of tough games, so taking Leeds players out certainly didn't look unwise.
You just can't legislate for the changes Pep made utterly killing their flow, and a midfielder scoring 2, the second of which being 91st min with 10men.

It's just one of those freak occurrences.
It's not like you benched a 12m man at home to a chimpy side, that's more the sort of thing to beat yourself up about.

Leeds had a run of tough games, so taking Leeds players out certainly didn't look unwise.
You just can't legislate for the changes Pep made utterly killing their flow, and a midfielder scoring 2, the second of which being 91st min with 10men.

It's just one of those freak occurrences.
It's not like you benched a 12m man at home to a chimpy side, that's more the sort of thing to beat yourself up about.
yeah it’s true, in one of my leagues I’m 3rd so I really wanted to push on. Oh well there’s always next week I guess.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sinking feeling about Salah captain and Jota in there too, especially when the stat about them not scoring in open play at Anfield for 12 hours popped up!!!

Paul_Scholes18

Sinking feeling about Salah captain and Jota in there too, especially when the stat about them not scoring in open play at Anfield for 12 hours popped up!!!
I am happy to see Salah stink up my team all season. It is too conforting since I can enjoy something.

Jota I have said is a trap, but I brought him in since the majority is.

Paul_Scholes18

Yes Watkins! Finally my bad luck working out. Was going to sell him, but too many other issues.

Had I just kept my faith in Dallas instead of selling him it could have been a fun week.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Geez a bench boost would have come in handy. Dallas and Watkins have both scored.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Damn that Dallas. Some chump at work i held a 64 point lead over has him 2nd sub but no Dias and a mid as 1st sub means he's in.
At least his cap KDB didn't play, and he gets Kane in for a tough game v us.

Was comfy with him "Only" being on 8 once City scored, but that second goal pushes him up 9 points, garhhh.

However, I'm in the awkward position of relying on triple Liverpool now to see him off!!

At least the frequent winner of our league has him 3rd sub and won't get him in :)
Who's your triple Liverpool?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pat Nevin
Former Everton and Scotland winger on BBC Radio 5 Live
I think Liverpool will be OK. I think this is going to be given...

Nice analysis Pat.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The problem with Watkins scoring is surely ever active team still has him in there.
So he's got me 4 points, but he takes 4 points off Phillips and 2 off Salah as cap, so isn't any sort of joy at all.