Fantasy Premier League 20/21

C3Pique

63 points so far with 4 to play after 71 points last week, decent start.

Mitrovic, Ings, Son, Ceballos all players I planned to take out this week delivered the goods. Glad I left them in a week longer!

Still looking to get Jiminez and/or Neto in after the City game plus Rodriguez. But I'd need to take out Salah or Auba to do it and I'm not brave enough yet.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
When i was picking team my first thought was; Harry Kane must play. After 1st week i replaced him with Martial. Now, i must find a way to put him back. Martial or Werner are going out. Must pick one. No doubt that i will sub wrong one

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
People here complaining about their bad luck taking out Son or Kane or whoever. There were a bunch of us telling you guys to be patient.

Spurs for example, were just not prepared for a new look Everton team. I'm fact, no one expected Everton to be that good.

Could people not see from GW1 that Southampton looked absolutely shite in their opening game and the likes of Son or Kane are good enough to punish them?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
People here complaining about their bad luck taking out Son or Kane or whoever. There were a bunch of us telling you guys to be patient.

Spurs for example, were just not prepared for a new look Everton team. I'm fact, no one expected Everton to be that good.

Could people not see from GW1 that Southampton looked absolutely shite in their opening game and the likes of Son or Kane are good enough to punish them?
By the same account though if that 45 min chance didn't happen, you can conceive heads to drop and Spurs to capitulate. I mean it was a game of 2 halves, Spurs should have been 3 or 4 goals down in 45 mins.

kiristao

Subbed son out for Bruno and I refrained from introducing Calvert Lewin because I'm an stupid whore.
I was planning to sub Kane out but could not as I had already planned to replace Salah with Bruno so didn't have a sub left.
Now let's hope Salah has a poor game against Chelsea.

sillwuka

Ah if only I captained anyone else but Martial!! Happy with the returns from Kane, Son and DCL I have to say.

69 with 4 to play including Havertz isn't too bad.

Tarrou

How does that work? When a player hits 100 in the target column their price goes up 0.1?
Yeah pretty much. It isn't always 100% accurate especially at the start of the season, but with over 50% to go to a drop you can be fairly certain.

United58

Salah last week and Son this week are the only bright spots on an otherwise almost entirely shite team;

McCarthy - Martin

TAA - Egan - KWP - Dallas - Douglas

Salah - Auba - Son - ASM - Bissouma

Martial - Werner - Davis
£0.0m ITB. Thinking about the wildcard already :nervous: Going to have to drop ASM and Martial, I'll see how Werner does. Might drop TAA for funs too as the game seems more high-scoring without the crowd tension. Any suggestions?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Salah last week and Son this week are the only bright spots on an otherwise almost entirely shite team;

McCarthy - Martin

TAA - Egan - KWP - Dallas - Douglas

Salah - Auba - Son - ASM - Bissouma

Martial - Werner - Davis
£0.0m ITB. Thinking about the wildcard already :nervous: Going to have to drop ASM and Martial, I'll see how Werner does. Might drop TAA for funs too as the game seems more high-scoring without the crowd tension. Any suggestions?
I am torn apart about Martial. Last season he had 17 goals. One less than Kane for example. He will score no doubt about it. But our schedule is disaster. I don't know anymore...

United58

I am torn apart about Martial. Last season he had 17 goals. One less than Kane for example. He will score no doubt about it. But our schedule is disaster. I don't know anymore...
More accurate to say we're a disaster :lol: I'll stay away from our attackers (and everyone else tbh) unless we sign Sancho or something; there's no creativity or drive atm.

RashyForPM

Why did people swap Mane for Salah today? I had neither but think it’s pretty renowned by now that Salah is the homeboy and Mane scores away. Definitely swapping Salah in for Auba next week and captaining him, before a GW4 wildcard.

Dan_F

I’ve got ASM injured, Bissouma banned. Not happy with Davies, Lacelles, Bruno, Martial.

Never done a wildcard so early, but I’m already going to be a good 40 points behind in my mini league (which I’ve comfortably won the last three years).

I do feel like I’ve had no luck at all so far (ie Werner not getting the pen assist, and my rival having Allison), but not sure I can afford to gradually replace the deadweight in my squad.

kiristao

Why did people swap Mane for Salah today? I had neither but think it’s pretty renowned by now that Salah is the homeboy and Mane scores away. Definitely swapping Salah in for Auba next week and captaining him, before a GW4 wildcard.
Backing him to perform big against Arsenal? I am wondering if I should back Salah to do better against Arsenal or De Bruyne against Leicester? Taking Aubameyang out for one of those 2.
Can also take a -4 and bring them both in for Bruno and Auba but I am not too keen to do that.

RashyForPM

Backing him to perform big against Arsenal? I am wondering if I should back Salah to do better against Arsenal or De Bruyne against Leicester? Taking Aubameyang out for one of those 2.
Can also take a -4 and bring them both in for Bruno and Auba but I am not too keen to do that.
To the bolded bit, yes. For your question, do the former and don’t take a hit. Players performances can differ from week to week. As for Salah, you just feel that whenever he plays at anfield, he’ll score. I’m backing him for two goals tbf.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Chelsea don't look that good. He is super expensive for 9.5m
This is already reeking of GW2 Son punish. I can imagine 500,000 transfer him out and he gets a brace. He looked very threatening and was unlucky to not at least get an assist. If you have him, surely it's worth leaving him in the team against West Brom, who are more open at the back than a cheap hooker.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I want to put De Bryune or Sterling in my team tonight, but it will be just my luck if one gets injured tomorrow. Can’t wait for after the game tomorrow because Rodriguez is going up tonight and I don’t want to miss the price rise to fund the move. Oh well, I guess I have to just hope that neither of them get injured.

Also Werner will be a great addition. I will have to find a way to add him back into my team before I miss out on potential point haul.

DarkLord

Salah and Aubameyang who are my captain and vice-captain for this game week have been a disappointment. Got 53 points so far which is not too bad but a big drop from game week 1 of 84 points. I'll probably sub out Salah for KDB.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I will replace ASM. Any good tip for 4,5-5.00 mil midfielders? I have Stephens already and i am thinking to replace Martial with Kane so trying to save where i can. Being in Martial Fc fecked me up this time

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I've wildcarded after an absolute trash week.

I don't know if I want to take a - 0.3 hit on my team as I bring Digne and Calvert Lewin.

What is better : Calvert Lewin + Costa (Leeds) or Watkins + Zaha?

Assume I have Digne in both scenarios..

Riz

I will replace ASM. Any good tip for 4,5-5.00 mil midfielders? I have Stephens already and i am thinking to replace Martial with Kane so trying to save where i can. Being in Martial Fc fecked me up this time
I’m looking at either Costa (Leeds) or Neto (Wolves) but they’re 5.5.

Neo_Mufc

This is already reeking of GW2 Son punish. I can imagine 500,000 transfer him out and he gets a brace. He looked very threatening and was unlucky to not at least get an assist. If you have him, surely it's worth leaving him in the team against West Brom, who are more open at the back than a cheap hooker.
:lol:

They have WBA and two easy home games after that. Too soon to replace him.
Ok I will keep hold of him.

I still need to make a transfer or 2. Im thinking Auba to Jamez and upgrade Ryan Fraser maybe.

C3Pique

81 pts plus bonus on top of 71 last week.

As usual I'm starting the season strongly, but I usually stop paying attention based on how Utds season is going, in this season's case I'll have given up by GW4.

Mcking

Apart from Rodriguez, DCL and Bamford that I can spot, most of the players that were heavily transferred in blanked. Willian, Salah, Man Utd assets, Gabriel...

The ones that were heavily transferred out though rewarded their backers. TAA, Mitrovic, Kane, Mane, Son, Ings...

Removing Ings for Martial has cost me 13 points. Though it's a long-term move, but really should have had more patience.

Tiber

After my big overhaul I ended up with less points than week 1 (mainly because my United players did nothing) and a midfielder got himself sent off.

Meanwhile several players I dropped for doing feck all on week 1 scored huge points.

Really fun game :drool::lol::houllier:

Neo_Mufc

After my big overhaul I ended up with less points than week 1 (mainly because my United players did nothing) and a midfielder got himself sent off.

Meanwhile several players I dropped for doing feck all on week 1 scored huge points.

Really fun game :drool::lol::houllier:
Don't get disheartened. Tbh I've done ok but I look at the top ranks and everyones hitting 200 and you think ah feck why didn't I captain Son or why didn't I have Kane.

My advice is try and pick that 1 key player from each team and spread your team about. That is what I'm going to do.

Neo_Mufc

One theory at the start of project restart was that the crowds not being there might allow players to relax a lot more.

Now all teams played 9 games last season without crowds and we've had 2 in the current season but we've had a ridiculous amount of goals this weekend.

I fancy it to continue on the basis that everyone seems really relaxed playing. I mean just look at Brighton for e.g, that front 3 were pacing up like crazy.

I hope I'm not wrong and see another GWK3 special. If it continues, it could mean you go really cheap up top and pile in the midfield.

Just a thought.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Think i'm getting the hang of this now, took a 12 point hit to remove Son :rolleyes:, Werner, Robertson and Egan to get De Bruyne, Martial, Maguire and Struijk into my squad,

So far with only one to play 10 of my players have scored 4 or less, the 4 was Cpt. Martial, and only 2 got into double figures Richarlison and Mitrovic(both got 12), the problem is Mitrovic is on the bench and his points won't count if De Bruyne(my swap for Son)plays.

And my third highest point scorer Mitchell with 6 is also on the bench(and won't come in for the absent Tierney as he's the 2nd defender on the list)because Palace were obviously gonna be on the wrong end of a jolly good thrashing at Old Traffford!

Currently on 24 points hoping for a De Bruyne double hat-trick and a dozen or so assists today.