Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Skills

Snitch
On 58 with Adama, Jimenez and De Bruyne to play. Fingers crossed for 10 goal thriller

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
67 all out. Have seen some huge scores about so not quite sure how the average is 48. Very high scoring weekend.

With the ridiculous amount of pens flying about because of the stupid handball rule and the strictness on retaking them it genuinely might be worth filling your team with penalty takers for once.

saivet

70 points with Martinez to play. I have Ramsdale on the bench so hoping I made the right choice in keepers.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Sooo as a first time player i did what some of you guys said that you must never do. I had 88 points first week and used wildcard. Changed nearly whole team (mainly because Bruno and Martial) and i finished with 37 points with only KDB still to play. Great!!

I wish i have time maschine....

Neo_Mufc

Leicester look quite spicy. I was eyeing up Castagne after GW1 and he nicks 2 assists in GW2.

I'm tempted to wild card on the basis of shuffling my defence around.

DarkLord

Bless anyone who had Son as captain for this game week. No one saw that coming. The points haul must be amazing.

Skåre Willoch

60 points. Meh. I guess it's alright, but City tonight might make it a lot worse.

Two FTs and 1,5m to spend. I think I'll go for Auba-> Sterling, Doherty -> Justin and Brewster -> DCL for a minus 4.

Diablodave

Last week at last minute i took out Salah for Aubameyang, and Calvert Lewin in favour of Wilson. This week Son for Fernandes.

I will let you know who i bring out this week, so you can bring them in for guaranteed hattrick points :(

DannyDash

29 last week, almost virtually the same team this week and I'm currently on 93 with Egan and potentially Fabio Silva of Wolves to come. Can't make rash decisions on this game after a week.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I made a transfer . ASM for Costa. ASM losing on value pretty fast. Heads up for all of you who have him

Wayne's World

I see Tierney is out injured for Arsenal

Will he be back next week for the Liverpool game or will I have to use the free transfer and leave him out ?

Neo_Mufc

What should I do with Ryan Fraser? He missed the first game and got 1 point yesterday in a poor performanc from Newcastle.

I'm going to downgrade Auba to James I think which allows Fraser to be improved.

IrishRedDevil

75 this week. Happy enough. Removing Ings for Martial didn’t work, but will stick with Martial long term.

Transfer this week will be Aubameyang to De Bruyne.

Neo_Mufc

I try not to get emotional in this game but Zaha looks great value.

He's a player I hate in the game but the run of fixtures that look available to Crystal Palace are tempting too.

Who has the next set of good fixtures in the league?

Wayne's World

He's a player I hate in the game but the run of fixtures that look available to Crystal Palace are tempting too.

Really like the look of Wolves after tonight, especially defensively. I can see them keeping quite alot of clean-sheets after tonight's game with City.

Smores

I should have stuck to my no early wildcard rule, took out Bamford, Son, Mitrovic, Auba. Son alone got more points than the rest of my team

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

With City out the way Wolves have the best run. Brighton's looks ok too and I include us in that. :lol:

It's all relative though isn't it. City and Liverpool don't really have tough fixtures. I don't think Everton's are that great for people doubling and tripling on them although it's hard to argue for the value in DCL and Hamez. Just don't expect the same sort of returns for the next few weeks.

Judging on the opening 2 weeks targeting the promoted teams looks like the safest captain option.

Skåre Willoch

Do you have 2 FTs?
If yes, I think I'd do it. If no, I wouldn't. Maybe only one of DCL and Hames. - 8 for those is a bit over the top imo, I'd rather wait then. But keep in mind that Auba is likely to drop, and both Hames and DCL are likely to rise even more in the near future.

El-Manos

I wouldn't. If it is only 3vs3 then no. Replace ASM only. Don't put everything on Everton
Do you have 2 FTs?
If yes, I think I'd do it. If no, I wouldn't. Maybe only one of DCL and Hames. - 8 for those is a bit over the top imo, I'd rather wait then. But keep in mind that Auba is likely to drop, and both Hames and DCL are likely to rise even more in the near future.
That’s my dilemma. I would have to take a -8 hit alright. Having no Everton cover is not working well for me. Thanks for the advice

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Really like the look of Wolves after tonight, especially defensively. I can see them keeping quite alot of clean-sheets after tonight's game with City.
The guy top of my mini league at work has triple Wolves defence. Scored 82 first week. He's used Free Hit this week though the crazy bastard so he doesn't have to put them up against City :lol:

RashyForPM

The guy top of my mini league at work has triple Wolves defence. Scored 82 first week. He's used Free Hit this week though the crazy bastard so he doesn't have to put them up against City :lol:
Thank him for that idea on my behalf :lol: I’ll do that on my wildcard with whoever has easy games.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I don't. Tell me more!
Apparently connects to your FPL account to build you a following as a manager. You can apparently advertise your picks and build an identity as a fantasy manager.

Can see where they are coming from but as I am not a prolific fantasy player, not sure whether it has taken off.

Looks like a discussion forum similar to the Caf.

Neo_Mufc

I've mentioned it many times but I'm tempted to create my own youtube fpl channel. Just need a bit of a niche thought because there are tons of them now. The topic seems to have become saturated.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
What should I do with Ryan Fraser? He missed the first game and got 1 point yesterday in a poor performanc from Newcastle.

I'm going to downgrade Auba to James I think which allows Fraser to be improved.
Surprised if he'll be sharp given he was farting around without a club for so long.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Settled on a wildcard side I really like. Good fixtures and plenty of pen takers...

Guaita / Button

TAA / Saiss / Lamptey / Justin / Mitchell

Salah / KDB / J-Rod / Klich / Anguissa

Wood / Werner / Jimenez

Could do DCL and Roberton over Wood and TAA but I don't wanna double on Everton and Burnley have 3 x great fixtures in a row.