Fantasy Premier League 20/21

kiristao

Anyone know penalty conceded stats for Villa and Leeds?
Although last seasons stats might be pretty useless since Leeds played in the championship.
Personally I would expect Leeds to concede more goals and expect City to want to prove a point after last week but Liverpool are in top form so it's a tough call.

Paul_Scholes18

Personally I would expect Leeds to concede more goals and expect City to want to prove a point after last week but Liverpool are in top form so it's a tough call.
I think Leeds are a stronger side than Villa though. Although mainly in attack.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

This makes me feel better about not moving Son on with a hit involved. He is going to be benched away for me this weekend if Podence is fit.
I didn't get rid of him and the main reason being that I think he'll be back after international break. The game he misses is the United game, which (on paper) is the toughest game Spurs play for a while so it's not a big loss to bench him and play KWP at home against West Brom for me.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Captain Salah or De Bruyne?
Tough one.

Everyone says Salah is useless away having scored only 4 goals away last season... guess what? KDB scored 4 away last season too.

I have it on KDB because I think Leeds are more open at the back because they play so attacking but with that said, City don't have a striker so it takes away some of KDBs assist potential.

Salah has higher ceiling I think but KDB playing against the more attacking team between Leeds and Villa.

It's definitely a toss of the coin.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
So guys do I go with Jiminez and Foden or Vardy and Podence?
Vardy had scored 5 goals but 4 of them were from penalties. He's second for xG but only 36th for non-pen xG. And he's scored from every shot he's had on target so far.

Although he normally outperforms his stats anyway, I'd still prefer he was doing better in terms of underlying stats. Especially if there's no reason to think Leicester are more likely to get penalties than Southampton or Wolves, where Ings and Jimenez are also on penalties for 1.5m cheaper. I don't see how Vardy is worth that extra money atm.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
So who is the best midfield option to replace Son? I have at least 9.5m to play with. Currently I have Zaha, KDB and Rashford as my other 3 midfielders. I need this player for at least the next two weeks cause Son even though he might back for week 5 may not fit due to his injury.

Paul_Scholes18

So who is the best midfield option to replace Son? I have at least 9.5m to play with. Currently I have Zaha, KDB and Rashford as my other 3 midfielders. I need this player for at least the next two weeks cause Son even though he might back for week 5 may not fit due to his injury.
I went with James Rodriguez, but might regret that since I already have DCL and no sure a double up is so smart if they drop down in form.
I think Barnes or Maddison can be pretty good too. Leicester have looked really good.

RDCR07

I went with James Rodriguez, but might regret that since I already have DCL and no sure a double up is so smart if they drop down in form.
I think Barnes or Maddison can be pretty good too. Leicester have looked really good.
Problem with Maddison is when is he going to start? He is coming back from a long injury layoff and he has been sub for 3 games in a row. If he starts it’s an easier decision. And I’m the same. I have DCL and Digne. So don’t want Hamez.

kiristao

Tough one.

Everyone says Salah is useless away having scored only 4 goals away last season... guess what? KDB scored 4 away last season too.

I have it on KDB because I think Leeds are more open at the back because they play so attacking but with that said, City don't have a striker so it takes away some of KDBs assist potential.

Salah has higher ceiling I think but KDB playing against the more attacking team between Leeds and Villa.

It's definitely a toss of the coin.
Thanks. I just might have to ultimately flip a coin and choose.

Paul_Scholes18

Problem with Maddison is when is he going to start? He is coming back from a long injury layoff and he has been sub for 3 games in a row. If he starts it’s an easier decision. And I’m the same. I have DCL and Digne. So don’t want Hamez.
I think he will start, but it is a risk. Havertz might be decent too. Although Chelsea have looked pretty poor.

RDCR07

I think he will start, but it is a risk. Havertz might be decent too. Although Chelsea have looked pretty poor.
Havertz? No way. He hasn’t done shit so far. I am waiting for Pulisic. The moment he comes back he goes into my team. Hopefully his price keeps dropping till then.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I am going to gamble this week. Bring in Sterling on a -4 and captain him. Who's with me on the Sterling train?
He's likely playing centre forward but I'm not sure if that's a good thing in Sterling's case. More of a goal threat wide sneaking in at the back.

KDB it is then. I was supposed to flip a coin and then blame the coin but I guess it's better to blame you guys if things don't go to plan
Yes blame me, not a problem

Varun

Staff
He's likely playing centre forward but I'm not sure if that's a good thing in Sterling's case. More of a goal threat wide sneaking in at the back.

Yes blame me, not a problem
It's not, doesnt look very comfortable there. Jesus, though not a great finisher himself, does play the role better. Think City having both Aguero and Jesus out will affect both Sterling and KDBs output in a bad way.

Mcking

DCL, Jimenez or Werner this week as captain?
Werner will likely play from the wing, DCL would be a gamble, and I wouldn't trust Jimenez with the armband. You just don't know when he is going to haul.

You don't have premium midfielder?

Mcking

Not sure, but could it be worth holding onto Son? His injury isn't serious going by Mourinho's comments, and not owning DCL is becoming even more scary.

RDCR07

Werner will likely play from the wing, DCL would be a gamble, and I wouldn't trust Jimenez with the armband. You just don't know when he is going to haul.

You don't have premium midfielder?
I have KDB and Rashford.

RDCR07

Not sure, but could it be worth holding onto Son? His injury isn't serious going by Mourinho's comments, and not owning DCL is becoming even more scary.
I don’t have a good bench option. I have Dunne from Burnley on the bench but I don’t wanna use 4 defenders. I will bring back Sonny towards the end of next month.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I don’t have a good bench option. I have Dunne from Burnley on the bench but I don’t wanna use 4 defenders. I will bring back Sonny towards the end of next month.
Tarkowski returned tonight so Dunne probably won't play any more now.

RDCR07

If I play a free hit would my transfer carry over to next week? That way I won’t have to take out Son and I can play a strong team just for this week and then it’s internatiknal break.

Paul_Scholes18

If I play a free hit would my transfer carry over to next week? That way I won’t have to take out Son and I can play a strong team just for this week and then it’s internatiknal break.
Free hit can be great to have though. There will be blank gameweeks and maybe even many double gameweeks too.
Keeping it could certainly be worth it.

RDCR07

Free hit can be great to have though. There will be blank gameweeks and maybe even many double gameweeks too.
Keeping it could certainly be worth it.
Good point. I ll save it for maybe Christmas time if there are injuries. But are you allowed to play free hit and bench boost in the same week?

Paul_Scholes18

Good point. I ll save it for maybe Christmas time if there are injuries. But are you allowed to play free hit and bench boost in the same week?
Nope just one chip per week.

I think I will use tripple captain on a United attacker or City attacker for the first double. Then use bench boost for a bigger double near the end.
Then free hit on a big blank week or for a third double.

Although Covid will probably mess with everything.

Number32

I have Calvert-Lewin, Kane, and Ings as front 3. Is this the time to activate tripple captain?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I have Calvert-Lewin, Kane, and Ings as front 3. Is this the time to activate tripple captain?
Triple captain just means 3x the points instead of 2x. Most people save it for the double gameweeks, but it rarely goes well.

Number32

Triple captain just means 3x the points instead of 2x. Most people save it for the double gameweeks, but it rarely goes well.
Ok, thanks. I though I can choose 3 captains :lol:

The last time I played this game was in 2015, many rules have changed.

RDCR07

Ok, thanks. I though I can choose 3 captains :lol:

The last time I played this game was in 2015, many rules have changed.
:lol: you confused the shit out me playa. I was thinking it was just 3x times the point for one player, which was right!

Varun

Staff
Yes, go for it. Bailly looks set to take over from Lindelof too so you can also draft him in to your team and play the Wildcard next week.