Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Withnail

Nope. If you bought him at £7.7 and he's £8m now then you'd get back £7.8m. It's the difference of half of what you paid rounded down if it's an odd number.
When I click transfers his price on my team is 7.7, his price is now 8 and when if I transfer him out that's what I get back.

Maybe I got him for 7.4 at the very start? Apologies, I've never really paid attention to this stuff before.

Either way it makes it a pain if someone's price goes up and you want to swap them out for a short period.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Don't feel the need to get KDB in again just yet. I'm captaining Salah in 3 of the next 4 and Kane in the one left over. I also have Foden so hopefully he can cover some of the KDB points by getting a few returns.

Withnail

If you transfer him out, you will get 7.8m, so you need to have extra 0.2m itb to bring him back. I'd suggest keeping him though. You are going to want him till GW12 least.
I have him since the start so maybe he was 7.4 back then. I'm only getting 7.7 for him so it would be a waste of the 0.3 to swap him out for 1 week which was the plan if I could afford it.

Patchbeard

James was 7.5m at the start, he's now 8.0m, which is why anyone who had him since then gets 7.7m back currently as you get half the price increase back but it's rounded down.

If you can cover him from the bench for this GW then may as well keep hold, he'll likely drop to 7.9m but then you would still get 7.7m back for transferring him out if news comes out that it's a longer term injury (unless you bought him when he was 7.6m...).

Withnail

James was 7.5m at the start, he's now 8.0m, which is why anyone who had him since then gets 7.7m back currently as you get half the price increase back but it's rounded down.

If you can cover him from the bench for this GW then may as well keep hold, he'll likely drop to 7.9m but then you would still get 7.7m back for transferring him out if news comes out that it's a longer term injury (unless you bought him when he was 7.6m...).
Ok that makes sense. Thank you. It always confused me and I never got round to figuring it out properly.

Yeah I'll hang on to him for now. I've Jorginho who could (hopefully doesn't :nervous:) get a pen this weekend.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I don't have many issues with my squad and provided nothing does go drastically wrong I'm looking to downgrade Ramsdale to free up some cash. I've had Martinez from the start and since he's performed well, I'll just stick with him.

I'll probably go with Meslier, even though I already have Ayling but I noticed that Butland signed for Palace. From what I gather Guaitia is a decent keeper but what are the chances that they drop him for Butland?
Rotating keepers never ends well. Get a 4m in and play Martinez every game. No brainer imo

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
overall?? or just in England? Way better than me if its overall!!
It's overall but I made a massive mistake one week where I accidentally left Son on the bench and he destroyed United. I had him in my team the whole week and then read on Reddit that he might come on for 5 minutes so I put Taylor into the team at 11.55am. Taylor got me a massive 1 point whilst Son got something like 20 points. Also had Bissouma on the bench who had 9pts. I can't get over that mistake :lol:

saivet

Rotating keepers never ends well. Get a 4m in and play Martinez every game. No brainer imo
Why not go 4.0m? If you have Martinez, then you should be looking to play him every week.
I may still do that but I'd prefer to have someone on the bench that plays in case anything happens to him or if Villa hit a rough patch of fixtures or form without having to get rid of him.

I don't really plan on rotating so it's probably the sensible thing to do and just bring in a 4.0m keeper.

Nickosaur

I have a bad feeling about this game week... always do when I take a hit, and especially now KDB looks to start!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Sell for 7.9 and buy back for 8, I have 0.1 in the bank!

There could be upside on Grealish or Zaha though. I have Bamford to come off the bench for him.
If you have Bamford then just use him. That's what your bench is literally there for!

If he is out for many weeks then it's a different conversation but if it's just one week, just use your bench. Losing value will bite you in the ass later on.

Just my two cents.

Mcking

Is it worth swapping out James for Grealish or Zaha for 1 GW (and which one)? They both have decent fixtures.

Also, Mane or Son as Captain?
It will cost you money and a transfer. Not sure it's worth it.

Did something similar with Son against Man Utd. Replaced him with Mahrez for one GW, but kept money in the bank to bring him back for West Ham. Mahrez rewarded me with a blank and cost me the transfer. I'd have Kane now and 16 extra points if I just left Son in the team, but that's another matter.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Eurgh I hate it even more when they could or couldn't play. Surely a good week though if he doesn't. Most benches seem to have good fixtures. If I had a playing gk I'd seriously consider a BB this week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The most irritating injuries are the ones that stretch on for weeks yet the player is rated hopeful to play for each game.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Son is my captain instead of DCL.Willian is on his last chance. I want Helder Costa to score or get an assist but Martinez is my keeper. I'll be happy for Grealish to score mind you.

Neo_Mufc

De bruyne will play? :eek: . Bloody hell i subbed him forSterling just because Pep said that he is out for a few games. Pep, you lying bastard
Same, I took KDB out because the official City website said he's out for a few weeks. Then he pulls off a classic Pep and I bet he will go on a ridiculous double digit haul. It's really annoyed me because I did not want to use my transfer.

I have Greenwood.

Will he start.. Or should I ditch him?
Ditch. He's in United's bad books at the moment and only seems to be getting 65-70mins.

Rodriguez could play.
Where has this news come from?

Mcking

Same, I took KDB out because the official City website said he's out for a few weeks. Then he pulls off a classic Pep and I bet he will go on a ridiculous double digit haul. It's really annoyed me because I did not want to use my transfer.

Ditch. He's in United's bad books at the moment and only seems to be getting 65-70mins.

Where has this news come from?
Ancelotti presser I think.

Paul_Scholes18

Hmmmm, don’t know whether to risk leaving him in the team and him only coming on for a 5 minute cameo at the end. Bamford is my other option
I don't see the point for a 5 minute cameo though. I am keeping him in. Chilwell my other option. I trust us to score against them, but he could get an attacking return.

Paul_Scholes18

Pope or McCarthy in goal - who do you think will concede more against Spurs / Everton?
I think Pope might be more likely to save a Kane pen. Although odds are very low since Kane is great at them.
I think they will both concede 2-4 goals probably.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hmmmm, don’t know whether to risk leaving him in the team and him only coming on for a 5 minute cameo at the end. Bamford is my other option
Surely you'd play bamford most weeks?! Leeds look fairly attacking. Except for last time out.