Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dan_F

No Zouma again! What is happening, such a waste.. Dallas two-pointers incoming..
Same for me mate. Im just glad I didn’t bench boost. Someone in my league has 3 points from their bench boost. I’m transferring him out for Dias for double City defence.

1nil

No Zouma again! What is happening, such a waste.. Dallas two-pointers incoming..
hold on that thought. Lampard will bring him in the second half :lol:

Lampard and PEP have screwed me over this week. From next year I'll just follow the benchmark teams because clearly some people are too good for this.

Tarrou

feck me that useless cnut Bowen finally did something

think ill take him out for Perreira now :lol:

Leonzo1

Had the triple captain on Antonio then chickend out and went with KDB.

Poch

Supports
Spurs
94 with 11 still to go. Very happy with that.

Gazautd18

Messed up unbelievably this week.
Swapped Justin for James
Left Antonio on the bench.
I'm off to get drunk...

Paul_Scholes18

This day was pretty shit and all my close calls backfired. Relative big drop in rank as well from the day. Cresswell over Coufal fail today although close in total. Soucek and Watkins over Antonio and Smith Rowe big fail unless Watkins score like crazy. Chilwell in fail over Justin, Coufal, and probably Robertson/TAA/Wan Bissaka. Basically doing worse than all other logical double gameweek defenders apart from Zouma.
Saka over Maddison + -4 a fail, but I feel justified for keeping Saka still and it might help longterm.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
88 pts with 5 to play. Really regret putting VC on Soucek over Maddison now on that double game week. Still got TC on De Bruyne for Villa though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shame Antonio scored but with Coufal's assist and bonus him and Justin still got me a 12 pointer. Mendy erm with 2 as well. He needs shifting post haste.

107 so far! On track for my all time biggest haul for certain, but hopefully KDB against a potentially sketchy post covid Villa can really take things to stratospheric levels.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
94 with 11 still to go. Very happy with that.
That has incredible potential. Presumably 3 City and United and 5 between Villa n Pool?

I've 13 points more so far but only 6 left and no Liverpool.
I wonder if Klopp may rest a couple v Burnley, playing us three days later.

Edit..i see the post above is what you're doing..probably counting villa as two games so edit my players left to 8.

Nickosaur

Shame Antonio scored but with Coufal's assist and bonus him and Justin still got me a 12 pointer. Mendy erm with 2 as well. He needs shifting post haste.

107 so far! On track for my all time biggest haul for certain, but hopefully KDB against a potentially sketchy post covid Villa can really take things to stratospheric levels.
:eek: that's insane mate!