Fantasy Premier League 21/22

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
If you use or have used Fantasy Football Hub change your password on other websites (if the same)
Do it ASAP, there’s a pastebin leak of passwords going around, usernames, passwords, the lot.

Last edited:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Spend less on defence and use the £2m itb to buy someone. Son?
After week 3 I was dreading not having Son and wanted to bring him in but Spurs aren’t doing great and Son in particular isn’t returning. So spending 10m on a player who is a miss most weeks doesn’t sit well for me. Maybe when their schedule gets easier around week 13 I will think about bringing him in.

RDCR07

Rudiger is the safe bet. If you want Chelsea defense, it should be Rudiger and ???? so you at least get the clean sheet points if your other one missed out.

He looks good but unless you are bringing him in solely as a bench player, you would need to leave money in the bank because of he gets injured/dropped/suspended, it will be a nightmare to replace him.

Anyone see enough of Brentford to give me more information on Mbuemo and Toney?

Which is likely to do better on the easy run in they're about to go on after Chelsea...?
I like Mbeumo. He plays higher than Toney sometimes but there isn’t enough end product from him YET. Around his price point there is Townsend, Gray, Doucoure, Gallagher and ESR to look at.

Teja

Bonus points are in - i finished the week on 55.
Same :D

Went in with a Jimenez captain and was feeling pretty good until my rival captained Salah. Oh well.

One of Cancelo or Dias will be benched against Burnley I reckon…

Possible Cancelo after Salah utterly humiliated him.

That City backline has been surprisingly stable for Guardiola’s standards - I expect that to change after the International Break.

Zinchenko and Stones will likely start to come into the equation.
Zinchenko is worse defensively, so I hope he doesn't get that idea. I think Laporte is the one to get dropped for Stones and Dias stays, but let's see.

Such a pain, they're probably going to win the league and you can't get anyone from their team into your FPL.

Moby

Dick
Same :D

Went in with a Jimenez captain and was feeling pretty good until my rival captained Salah. Oh well.

Zinchenko is worse defensively, so I hope he doesn't get that idea. I think Laporte is the one to get dropped for Stones and Dias stays, but let's see.

Such a pain, they're probably going to win the league and you can't get anyone from their team into your FPL.
Im likely going for Ederson and Dias atm

El-Manos

Greenwood will be getting the boot. Any handy replacement ? I have salah benhrama raphinha salah

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm tempted by a Salah-Mane double up on the wildcard. Mane's underlying metrics are super strong.

Moby

Dick
I'm tempted by a Salah-Mane double up on the wildcard. Mane's underlying metrics are super strong.
He's the guy who will score when not on my team and never do anything when I have him no matter what. The kind of guy who makes me think I'm part of some kinda Truman Show style experiment.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I got 18 points ffs, my entire defense including the keeper got me 1 point :lol:

Teja

I struggled pretty hard to get that to work, but made my peace with just having Salah + TAA + Chelsea defence instead.

It'll be a pretty big differential to go Salah + Mane (instead of Jota) and get a slightly weaker defence with Brentford, Wolves picks.

Paul_Scholes18

It is actually not a bad team apart from the fact there is no Salah.

Still yeah Alonso was a bad call as captain and a risky pick. Sanchez also looks like he lost his place.

I say you need a wildcard, but if TAA and Bamford are back it looks pretty good apart from no Salah problem and Alonso needing to be sold to Azpi.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It is actually not a bad team apart from the fact there is no Salah.

Still yeah Alonso was a bad call as captain and a risky pick. Sanchez also looks like he lost his place.

I say you need a wildcard, but if TAA and Bamford are back it looks pretty good apart from no Salah problem and Alonso needing to be sold to Azpi.
Not sure about that. A lot of the individual players are fine but no big hitters whatsoever and funds spend across the full 15 like that does not a good team make. The structure is all over the place.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Mental, that's a crazy good team on paper!
Crazy good? No offence but that's one of the worst teams I've seen in this thread. Not a single big hitter so there’s never a reliable captaincy option there. Gross misuse of funds. 1 out of 15 players below 5m and that player is a rotation risk from a poor Spurs defence. Spending 11m on a pair of goalies is criminal, these days meta is 4.5m+4.0m so that's 2.5m down the drain for no reason. Cheapest attacker is over 6m when really he should be 4.5m (another 1.5m wasted on the bench). Most expensive attacker is 8m. There is a lot of historical data and advanced algorithms behind the prices they set. Picking 8 attackers between 6-8m is always going to end in tears because they're always likelier to blank than return. It's just a bad and unbalanced squad.

Honestly if you go the transfer section, remove all your players and click auto pick, that's the kind of squad you'll get. And that's not a good thing.

Paul_Scholes18

Not sure about that. A lot of the individual players are fine but no big hitters whatsoever and funds spend across the full 15 like that does not a good team make. The structure is all over the place.
Yeah, but it looked fine for this weekend. Maybe not all player in the Liverpool vs City game.

JuriM

Okay gameweek after all the doom and gloom before it. Rose in ranks in almost all my leagues :D

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Crazy good? No offence but that's one of the worst teams I've seen in this thread. Not a single big hitter so there’s never a reliable captaincy option there. Gross misuse of funds. 1 out of 15 players below 5m and that player is a rotation risk from a poor Spurs defence. Spending 11m on a pair of goalies is criminal, these days meta is 4.5m+4.0m so that's 2.5m down the drain for no reason. Cheapest attacker is over 6m when really he should be 4.5m (another 1.5m wasted on the bench). Most expensive attacker is 8m. There is a lot of historical data and advanced algorithms behind the prices they set. Picking 8 attackers between 6-8m is always going to end in tears because they're always likelier to blank than return. It's just a bad and unbalanced squad.

Honestly if you go the transfer section, remove all your players and click auto pick, that's the kind of squad you'll get. And that's not a good thing.
S'pose that's true. I was looking at it in terms of the whole team but there's not much point having a decent bench when you don't have Salah.

RedDevil@84

Mental, that's a crazy good team on paper!
No. It is not. Most money is invested into goalkeepers. That is bad return of investment.
No big hitters.

Christensen, Jota, Grealish - All rotation players
Zaha, Toney, Raphinha- Lot of hit and miss between them

Looks like a high risk team totally.

RedDevil@84

Is it just me or is this season way too unpredictable than last few. Except Salah, everyone else seems to be a gamble of sorts.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is it just me or is this season way too unpredictable than last few. Except Salah, everyone else seems to be a gamble of sorts.
Midfield seems to be difficult this year.
Son either 10 points it or 0, Pogba and Greenwood had purple patches then dropped. Man City an absolute minefield, Chelsea's options who should be superb choices, are equally as big a minefield. Mane too expensive with Salah around.
Rapha and the likes a bit inconsistent.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah I am doing much worse. Starts without Greenwood since do not want too many United. Then he is really good, but as soon as I get him he stops scoring and we start to drop points too.
Toney looks good, but still only 2 goals.

Last year Bamford and DCL really created great budget options that you could trust.

Paul_Scholes18

Midfield seems to be difficult this year.
Son either 10 points it or 0, Pogba and Greenwood had purple patches then dropped. Man City an absolute minefield, Chelsea's options who should be superb choices, are equally as big a minefield. Mane too expensive with Salah around.
Rapha and the likes a bit inconsistent.
Yeah City feels like a nightmare. I think Mahrez is the best attacking pick when playing, but Pep has ruined him.

Jesus looks like the best pick, but do not trust him. KDB too expensive I think.

RDCR07

Yeah City feels like a nightmare. I think Mahrez is the best attacking pick when playing, but Pep has ruined him.

Jesus looks like the best pick, but do not trust him. KDB too expensive I think.
I actually like Foden this year. But with Pep I don’t want to spend 7.9 on a player who sits on the bench every other week. Mahrez hasn’t been good consistently for over 2 years now.