Fantasy Premier League 21/22

DickDastardly

Do we know for a fact we're playing tomorrow?

Could use a Ronny in a free hit.
But if i do FH, i want to be as sure as i can the games will be played...

Red Star One

Do we know for a fact we're playing tomorrow?

Could use a Ronny in a free hit.
But if i do FH, i want to be as sure as i can the games will be played...
There’s no facts at this point, any game can get cancelled and that’s why FPL lost a lot of its charm. Nonetheless, our game is one of the least mentioned in terms of possible cancellations, so take of that what you want - think we’ll play.

DickDastardly

Yeah, no facts. Still, no press on about our cancelation...

Ronaldo and Bruno in a free hit? Rashford?
Feck....we havent played for so long i forgot who might start for us...

IrishRedDevil

Obviously don’t want games to be called off, as I want to watch as many as possible for entertainment.

BUT, I almost want Spurs to get called off just to annoy the pricks when transferred early and caused Salah to drop and Son to rise :mad:

kps88

Two hours till deadline and I have no fecking clue what I'm going to do

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Palace just tweeted 10 mins ago confirming the game is going ahead

IrishRedDevil

That's tempting me even more to play it. If that team does well then my rank will plummet. Only own 3 of those players and they're all defenders.
It may plummet in the short term, but the idea of keeping the free hit now is backing yourself to get more points by using it in the future, perhaps during a double, or during another crisis gameweek. To leapfrog those who get more points this week. Risk and reward.

Nickosaur

Decided to free hit. My team and rank are atrocious I can't afford to play the long game anymore :lol:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Thank feck the Spurs game is on. In hindsight an early Salah > Son transfer was a bit reckless but thankfully got away with it and saved 0.2m.

paulscholes18

As things stands I've just gone Dennis to Broja, so I have 11 players, as I want Salah, Jota & TAA for their next game.

saivet

Salah to Son all but confirmed. Just pondering whether it's worth taking a -4 to get Dennis out given he's in Nigeria's squad.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Can field 9 players with a - 4, is that a better option than free hit?

kps88

That's tempting me even more to play it. If that team does well then my rank will plummet. Only own 3 of those players and they're all defenders.
I'm guessing you could take a hit or two to get Son and Ronaldo though right? The rest aren't too scary.

saivet

Dennis to Laca for -4? This would also allow me to have a full 11. Keep Laca for Norwich and Wolves before taking him out for the City and Spurs fixtures.

The One and Only

Can field 9 players with a - 4, is that a better option than free hit?
I'm in the same boat. Really tempted to Free Hit. The only other option is to get Ronaldo and Son in for Salah and Antonio. It's a huge risk because everyone's going to captain Salah against Leicester

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Any suggestions for me guys?
Do I use my free transfer to get rid of Saint Maximin but field 10 players. Or get rid of one of my missing players in Salah or Dennis and field 11. Feel like I'm playing with 10 anyway lately with Maximin in my team.

Is Broja nailed though?
Bjora isnt nailed but he scores when he plays and Saints rotate a lot. Good option.

Dennis to Laca for -4? This would also allow me to have a full 11. Keep Laca for Norwich and Wolves before taking him out for the City and Spurs fixtures.
I like it. Fancy Laca to get something vs Norwich.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Wolves have one of the best defences in the league atm so I'm not so sure. I have Laca and would be selling him after Norwich.

saivet

Any suggestions for me guys?
Do I use my free transfer to get rid of Saint Maximin but field 10 players. Or get rid of one of my missing players in Salah or Dennis and field 11. Feel like I'm playing with 10 anyway lately with Maximin in my team.
I'd say get rid of Dennis. His next fixtures is Spurs and then he's away at the Afcon?

saivet

Wolves have one of the best defences in the league atm so I'm not so sure. I have Laca and would be selling him after Norwich.
Arsenal have been pretty good at home. Feel Laca at home to Wolves is surely better than Dennis at home to Spurs.

The other okay options I have are Borja, Maupay or Pukki. I would go for DCL but doubt he will start given he's been out for so long.

Dan_F

Yeah, had his best game last time out
Thanks. He is the only realistic option I can see to replace Dennis with a budget of around 7 million.

Other option is to replace Raphina with someone like Bowen, as Leeds are probably likely to miss the game on the 28th as well I reckon.

Last edited:

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Anyone else got huge balls and brought Kane in.

has a good record in London derbies (I know he’s shit this year)

Duafc

Village Lemon
Have 10 playing atm with Gallagher included.

if it stays this way i’m gonna do Salah to Bruno/kdb/son at 1300 I think, will have 11 and still no FHs used.