Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Pickle85

I hate Bowen. Every season there's at least one unexpected player that racks up crazy points that I stubbornly refuse to bring in because I think they're just about to go cold. This year it's him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bowen goal, Antonio assist, TAA assist. Nothing from Jota yet.
Decent, but we need some more.

Work leader took all 3 out on his wildcard and needs punishing!
He's done Bruno captain so has done well, but it did seem bizarre taking those 4 out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Irritating to see Liverpool racking the goals up and Jota has done jack all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
DOHHHH

Antonio cross, to Bowen 94th min, and he's tried to chest it in rather than simply head it!!

Would have been a 8 point minimum touch that one. Garrh.

goptun

DOHHHH

Antonio cross, to Bowen 94th min, and he's tried to chest it in rather than simply head it!!

Would have been a 8 point minimum touch that one. Garrh.
Didn't you say something yesterday about real-life stuff going well being more important than the game stuff going well? United are in direct competition with West Ham!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't you say something yesterday about real-life stuff going well being more important than the game stuff going well? United are in direct competition with West Ham!
Haha yes that is a silver cloud, but a draw and 8-10 points extra would have been the ideal all rounder!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Doesn't look like England. Ronaldo cappers who is your vc?

It was Bruno, until last minute switched to King because I didn't want to rely on one team :(

I still hope he misses out thigh as my rival has no bench and I have Raphinha.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
77 with 6 to play. Pretty successful wildcard so far. Only slight irritation was picking Bachman as my back up goalkeeper over Foster.

Would love Villa to get a dgw in 23 now as well as I've already got Watkins and Cash on the bench. If they do and it's against Leeds then Mount > Raphinha is a no brainer. If it's Burnley I've got Lowton on the bench but I ain't touching any of their attackers with a barge pole. Would either roll or take a punt on Coutinho I think.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah it's looking shaky, and I'm Dennis VC too.

Oh well, at least it's the Wed game not Tue. Buys a bit of time.

Rangnick has slipped to almost Villa's Smith levels for trolling if Ronaldo doesn't come through though!
Especially when he'll probably bench Dalot who is my 1st sub!

saivet

So a Ronaldo no show against Brentford would mean Ramsey will come off my bench with 12 points. The negative is that Trossard is my vice captain.

Moby

Dick
77 with 6 to play. Pretty successful wildcard so far. Only slight irritation was picking Bachman as my back up goalkeeper over Foster.

Would love Villa to get a dgw in 23 now as well as I've already got Watkins and Cash on the bench. If they do and it's against Leeds then Mount > Raphinha is a no brainer. If it's Burnley I've got Lowton on the bench but I ain't touching any of their attackers with a barge pole. Would either roll or take a punt on Coutinho I think.
My team is quite close to your WC. No Bruno cap being the huge difference and the same gap in points. Alonso instead of Cucu who face each other.

Other than that I'm going to bring in Foden soon. Have Ronaldo which will be moved out for Salah. Alonso goes out for Digne. Should be fine for the coming run.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
My top 10k dream over. Down to 21k with 42 points so far. Hope Spurs game against Leicester is cancelled too so I get 11 for Cancelo (who would have easily been first team had I known Moura and Reguilon would only have one away game at Leicester).

Sancho has been a tremendously bad transfer. Need to take him out ASAP.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
My top 10k dream over. Down to 21k with 42 points so far. Hope Spurs game against Leicester is cancelled too so I get 11 for Cancelo (who would have easily been first team had I known Moura and Reguilon would only have one away game at Leicester).

Sancho has been a tremendously bad transfer. Need to take him out ASAP.
If you are 21k rank, top 10k is very much still on. There's just under half a season to go.

I have gone from 14k back to 4k so far this gameweek alone thanks to Bruno.

Don't give up.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

I always think I have done well considering the circumstances, looking at my team with 40 and a decent number with a second game, and then I see posts like these that remind me that I’m shit.

Sarni

If you are 21k rank, top 10k is very much still on. There's just under half a season to go.

I have gone from 14k back to 4k so far this gameweek alone thanks to Bruno.

Don't give up.
No I meant for this week considering who I have remaining. I still got all my chips except BB so pretty good place to be. I’m just 18 points off 10k. Also, many of my team have 2-4 extra games to play and I feel the team overall is pretty strong.

I think that second free hit may be very valuable if I take it in DGW at one point.

Paul_Scholes18

I always think I have done well considering the circumstances, looking at my team with 40 and a decent number with a second game, and then I see posts like these that remind me that I’m shit.
I feel like always people talking here about high scores here. I am rarely one of them I usually talk about all my errors and bad luck haha.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
No I meant for this week considering who I have remaining. I still got all my chips except BB so pretty good place to be. I’m just 18 points off 10k. Also, many of my team have 2-4 extra games to play and I feel the team overall is pretty strong.

I think that second free hit may be very valuable if I take it in DGW at one point.
Plenty of time left. I have used one FH which gained me 35pts in gw19 so I think that was a success.

Still have everything else left including the extra FH.

Sarni

Plenty of time left. I have used one FH which gained me 35pts in gw19 so I think that was a success.

Still have everything else left including the extra FH.
I took BB in first week which got me 22 points at the time. Everyone said I was crazy. My closest rival in ML waited for DGW this week and specifically built a team to do BB this week. So far he’s got 7 points and he has Fernandez and Toney v United left. So chances are he won’t even get to 20. A lot of the planning can go to bin these days.

Paul_Scholes18

Very true. I've had few moments to brag this season. Barely survived Havertzgate. :(

Got 99 points this season which is the highest I had in a single gameweek.

Although half those points was from Salah and I remember most players here had more due to Reece James killing it with Chilwell.

Then of course some had like 70 with Havertz captain like you I guess?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I took BB in first week which got me 22 points at the time. Everyone said I was crazy. My closest rival in ML waited for DGW this week and specifically built a team to do BB this week. So far he’s got 7 points and he has Fernandez and Toney v United left. So chances are he won’t even get to 20. A lot of the planning can go to bin these days.
I see lots of people using TC and BB in GW1 every year and it always seems to do pretty well. I think I need to try it one year. Hahahaha.

It's not my style of playing though. I like to keep chips as long as possible usually. I think it might be psychological though because I know if it went badly in GW 1 I'd already be hoping for the next FPL season to hurry up and it would be a long long way off.

Paul_Scholes18

When are people using their FH? I have 2 left.
Use them for blanks or doubles when your team looks much better using it.

Gameweek 30 I think is a big blank gameweek so might be a good time to use it.

Although do you want to waste it on getting in Newcastle, Burnley, Norwich players etc playing each other in tight games?