Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Can already see Welbeck ruining my Alonso CS. Brighton is the biggest pain in the ass as a team for FPL. Don't have a single consistent asset but ruin every asset who plays against them.
I badly need a high scoring game, but looking at the lineups I sense 0-0. 1-1 high chance too and hopefully Mount scores the Chelsea goal.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I have Bruno as captain but i also have Ronaldo.

Many players have Ronaldo as captain so do I want Ronaldo to play vrs Brentford ?

I have Antonio waiting on the bench with his 4 points.

Im third in my league and top spot has Bruno ( c ) but no Ronaldo but overall Ronaldo blanking would hurt a huge amount of players and help the overall rank.
Probably not... can gain on a few people.

Personally, if its Ronaldo standing still or Rashford or Martial running (ish in Rashfords case), I'd want Ronaldo.

Cavani likely benched after playing the other night and not doing much (though if anyone is right to pair with Ronaldo, it's probably Cavani as he does the running and draws a CH).

I'd be ok with Greenwood too.

(PS. Coppell.. most posters won't know who he is. Good times)

Moby

Dick
I badly need a high scoring game, but looking at the lineups I sense 0-0. 1-1 high chance too and hopefully Mount scores the Chelsea goal.
1-1 is exactly what will happen. They will not let any highly owned Chelsea guy score and will concede from someone like Hudson odoi. And some jobber like Welbeck will score for them. That's what they in every game.

I swear every single time I see someone in my team playing them I know they will suck the life out of their potential of scoring any points.

Paul_Scholes18

1-1 is exactly what will happen. They will not let any highly owned Chelsea guy score and will concede from someone like Hudson odoi. And some jobber like Welbeck will score for them. That's what they in every game.

I swear every single time I see someone in my team playing them I know they will suck the life out of their potential of scoring any points.
Well you want a keeper playing Brighton. Learned that last season when I benched a Martinez 12 pointer for a double gameweek player.

The high number of penalties missed by them and the ineffeciency they have is perfect for keepers.

Had I done free hit Kepa would have been in my side for sure. Just he is not amazing and noone would buy him since he will be dropped soon.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If it's a triple of Norwich, Newcastle and Watford..maybe.
They would find a way to get all three games called off. It's like Dyche has the team going around and licking poles during training. Brownhill probably the ring leader the absolute useless twat.

Moby

Dick

Right on cue.

Dan_F

Lovely feeling watching a rival’s clean sheet points get wiped out by a bullet header :lol:

Moby

Dick

Right on fecking cue. :lol: Who scores for them? Webster.

Teja

Sigh a yellow and a clean sheet wipe for Alonso.

I guess it's worth it to see Chelsea drop points.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Moby the visionary

Moby

Dick
He sure was :lol:
I'm hardly surprised either. Such an annoyance of a team for both owners and oppo owners.

Defense not bad enough to back opposition attacks but still not good enough to keep clean sheets to back their def/gk.

Attack not good or clinical enough to find a consistent scorer/assister but always manages to score through someone random so you can't back opposition defenders either.

fecking nightmare. :lol: