Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
72 so far, for a surprisingly decent start. Especially as I barely hit that in 3 weeks over a terrible Christmas spell!

Paul_Scholes18

I have somehow turned my -12 around into a green arrow for now.

Salah gave me most as TC, but Dennis was the real star I think.

Wolves players can really hurt me though, but I have 9 doublers so hopefully second leg will go well.

Dan_F

Just catching up with things. That Brentford was a proper kick in the balls to read about.

At least I can forget about the triple captain on Salah. Whatever happens now, at least it’s not a complete failure.

Fair play to those that stacked up on Burnley players, I didn’t see that one coming against Brighton.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
No Mahrez as well!? Blimey, all my bench coming in then. Unfortunately I have feck all there

Dan_F

Why did I not do the obvious Bruno to Son I had planned
I’m not sure why I didn’t do a -4 for Moura to Son. It’s easy to think about it in hindsight though.

I’ve got away with it big time in my mini league though, it look like everyone shat the bed with their picks so far.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I’m not sure why I didn’t do a -4 for Moura to Son. It’s easy to think about it in hindsight though.

I’ve got away with it big time in my mini league though, it look like everyone shat the bed with their picks so far.
Look at most of the high rank players, most on about 35-40. Not a great week so far but those posting really high scores like 70 are doing excellent.

72 so far, for a surprisingly decent start. Especially as I barely hit that in 3 weeks over a terrible Christmas spell!
@BeforeKeanetherewasRobson slap this fool.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
This is the time where I look at my league rivals and hope they don't have Son or Kane

Dan_F

Look at most of the high rank players, most on about 35-40. Not a great week so far but those posting really high scores like 70 are doing excellent.

@BeforeKeanetherewasRobson slap this fool.
As always with these periods, you have to look at it over at least two weeks, maybe even four or five this time.

There’s so many different chip strategies going on.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
As always with these periods, you have to look at it over at least two weeks, maybe even four or five this time.

There’s so many different chip strategies going on.
Yep, 26-30 is like a mini-season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fantasy aside for a minute, we need City to do something here. Title will be up for grabs again.
Plus we need Tottenham to bore off from the top 4 race.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
That's why I don't WC because I don't want to regret it if Kane outscores Son :lol: Nice one Kane.

Zen

Big game players Kane and Son..... rest on them at your laurel in a DGW.

Paul_Scholes18

Want to enjoy this as it is nice to see City beaten and I got Son as well in both my normal team and draft.

Although Cancelo wasting all those chances and my big rival in draft having Mahrez and Kane make the end annoy me.

Liverpool in the race now so sadly seeing City win would have been better as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Want to enjoy this as it is nice to see City beaten and I got Son as well in both my normal team and draft.

Although Cancelo wasting all those chances and my big rival in draft having Mahrez and Kane make the end annoy me.

Liverpool in the race now so sadly seeing City win would have been better as well.
There's no enjoyment seeing City beaten when we know what it means though.