Fantasy Premier League 21/22

tovi

Got rid of Raphina for Cornet. But suits me well as i did too little research on Burnley ( havent watch them play for a looong time) . Been waiting to get rid of Antonio for ever. Hindsight obv Weg would be a better risk management to get in for Antonio... ‍♀

Dan_F

Bruno had a cheeky last assist for you too.

Captain hindsight suggests us Ronaldoers should have -4 to Kane. But that's the game!

Last chance home to Watford next?
Nailed on rest for Ronaldo. He won’t be in my free hit squad.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bruno had a cheeky last assist for you too.

Captain hindsight suggests us Ronaldoers should have -4 to Kane. But that's the game!

Last chance home to Watford next?
It's fine, I like Bruno so I can live with it. My main rival doesn't have him. He's just owned by another guy that I'm joint top with in a different league but that league isn't one I really care about.

Ronaldo looks a bit useless and Watford are a lot better defensively than they were a few weeks ago thanks to the Owl. Spurs are playing this leaky Leeds team and since Conte took over, Kane has the highest xG and Son the highest xA.

I will be selling Salah for Son for that game. Will cost me 0.1 but I'm using WC the week after next so I'll just suck it up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's fine, I like Bruno so I can live with it. My main rival doesn't have him. He's just owned by another guy that I'm joint top with in a different league but that league isn't one I really care about.

Ronaldo looks a bit useless and Watford are a lot better defensively than they were a few weeks ago thanks to the Owl. Spurs are playing this leaky Leeds team and since Conte took over, Kane has the highest xG and Son the highest xA.

I will be selling Salah for Son for that game. Will cost me 0.1 but I'm using WC the week after next so I'll just suck it up.
Ronaldo certainly needs a very precise type of service now, and we don't really do enough of that.
It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer. I hope to get up a couple more times in case it is a one season in and out. Only seen him twice this season, and he scored 3!

RedDevil@84

Jota and Olise to Sancho and Ramsey for a hit?

No chance I get Bruno when I already have Salah Son TAA Cancelo, unless ready to take 2-3 hits.

Dan_F

Jimenez just needing 1 point more to equal Ronaldo’s score if I’d have taken that hit.

I’m trying not to dwell on it, but that pointless Brentford goal and Jota injury has cost me about 25 points.

Happy to be on a free hit next week and forget about my main squad for a bit.

Nickosaur

First attempt at FH27

Pope
Cancelo / Maguire / Livramento
Sterling / Son / Sancho / Mahrez
Kane / Weghorst / Broja

Would love to get Fernandes in there. Feel Sancho could be a good differential but maybe I'm just overthinking it.

RedDevil@84

Sanchez
Cancelo Laporte Ait Nouri Dalot
Bowen Son (C) Olise
Broja Maupay Weghorst

No subs

Should I FH?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Sanchez
Cancelo Laporte Ait Nouri Dalot
Bowen Son (C) Olise
Broja Maupay Weghorst

No subs

Should I FH?
Honestly crazy to free hit on a single gameweek if you can get a team out, nevermind a team with the best double player and good fixtures for Broja, Son, Maupay and even your City defenders.

A complete waste in my opinion. You have a good team and captain for this week with no hit!

Deery

Dreary
There’s going to be some massive scores this week everybody sitting on near 70 points with a full team of players to play :lol:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Keeping faith with Bruno on a single went ok. Looks a great choice for captain next gameweek too.

Sancho is interesting. Ronaldo looks dreadful.
From an FPL perspective Ronaldo is the worst thing that could have happened to Bruno. Imagine we’d a hard working 9 running the channels, making spaces and giving the attackers a consistent outlet to play off. Bruno back on setpieces. He’s still clearly our talisman.

Striker
Sancho Bruno winger

Our elite and hardworking team is almost complete.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's more the recent fantasy footy we know and love... a cool 2 points from 2 players today :drool:

0161_UNITED

First attempt at FH27

Pope
Cancelo / Maguire / Livramento
Sterling / Son / Sancho / Mahrez
Kane / Weghorst / Broja

Would love to get Fernandes in there. Feel Sancho could be a good differential but maybe I'm just overthinking it.
My FH team:

De Gea
Livra Cancelo Dalot
Kulusevski Son Fernandes Coutinho JWP
Kane Weghorst

Bench: Guaita Broja Dias Laporte. (Shifting all my Pep Roulette risks to defenders)

0161_UNITED

Honestly crazy to free hit on a single gameweek if you can get a team out, nevermind a team with the best double player and good fixtures for Broja, Son, Maupay and even your City defenders.

A complete waste in my opinion. You have a good team and captain for this week with no hit!
Agreed, many managers, myself included, have no choice but to FH this week (planned or not). Many managers have triple Arsenal and triple Liverpool and they basically have to FH. I planned to FH this week, so I have no regrets, but If you can avoid that without taking hits, you'll have an extra FH many of us won't.

Last edited:

Zen

GW28/29 look fairly juicy for being gamechanging weeks. Especially how you navigate them.

I'm assuming everyone's gonna own ASM for them since Tripper/Wilson are out, he's the only worthy Newcastle player and is lively enough to threaten any team randomly :lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Wildcarders definitely in the lead at the half way point. Salah is going to have to go nuclear to make it 50/50.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Agreed, many managers, myself included, have no choice but to FH this week (planned or not). Many managers have triple Arsenal and triple Liverpool and they basically have to FH. I planned to FH this week, so I have no regrets, but If you can avoid that without taking hits, you'll have an extra FH many of us won't.
Yeah, i would definitely go without though if you can get an eleven out. I will be taking a few hits to set up for the double, but my main objective now is to get aggressive with my main mini league.

Should make up 30-40 points all being well thanks to the free hit this week. So plan to go aggressive and make sure I have the players in place for the next doubles and try and do it again.

-8 point loss next week with a good captain choice (one of hits will be for captain Kane) is worth the risk at this stage.

All depends what people are playing for now to some degree.

Zen

17 points from 2 players today… coulda been better but I’ll take it.

edit - that’s 17 points for 2 players combined, not 17 each!
Love that you had to point this out.... given no singular player scored more than 12 today :lol:

17 = Bruno and Raph/Jimenez surely?

Moby

Dick
Would you FH with this?

Sanchez
Cancelo Dalot Sanchez
Coutinho Olise Bowen Raphinha
Broja Weghorst Kane

Can do Sanchez to Mee for -4. Will Dalot start?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Would you FH with this?

Sanchez
Cancelo Dalot Sanchez
Coutinho Olise Bowen Raphinha
Broja Weghorst Kane

Can do Sanchez to Mee for -4. Will Dalot start?
No I wouldn't. You've got a couple of standout captain options in Kane and Weggy. Yeah take the hit and bring in Mee for the double. Not sure about Dalot. It's Watford at home so maybe.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Might have to move early on this but Maupay and Lowton to Weghorst and Roberts (-4) makes perfect sense doesn't it? 4 games over 1 with Lowton perma benched. 27 team would be

DDG
Cancelo Roberts Saiss Cash
Bruno Bowen Olise
Weghorst Watkins Dennis

Or I could lose Watkins instead and then I can afford to wait? Would bring in Countinho instead for the Villa double.

Let's get a spreadsheet going....

Dan_F

Might have to move early on this but Maupay and Lowton to Weghorst and Roberts (-4) makes perfect sense doesn't it? 4 games over 1 with Lowton perma benched. 27 team would be

DDG
Cancelo Roberts Saiss Cash
Bruno Bowen Olise
Weghorst Watkins Dennis

Or I could lose Watkins instead and then I can afford to wait? Would bring in Countinho instead for the Villa double.

Let's get a spreadsheet going....
It’s tricky with Watkins, I think we’ll need to see what happens in 27. From what I saw Ings didn’t really do much to win the place on Saturday.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I have no idea on chip strategy or general gameweek strategy tbh. I just can't keep up.

But I have one WC, my bench boost and 2x FH cards to use so I should be fine navigating through

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
It’s tricky with Watkins, I think we’ll need to see what happens in 27. From what I saw Ings didn’t really do much to win the place on Saturday.
Yeah I might keep him for my sins. Waited this long for the Villa double. Probably get a game each anyway after all that.

Maupay out kind of makes more sense as he gets the odd benching as it is and their double is pretty awful.