Fantasy Premier League 21/22

IrishRedDevil

Livra played? Oh ffs :mad:

I transferred him out this morning for Ait Nouri.

Owned him from the start of the season but thought he had lost his place. Typical.

RedDevil@84

My draft mate had TAA and Robertson. But now has White and Rudiger coming off the bench. Just can't stop him from getting points.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
That second half could barely have gone much better for me. Foster clean and 1bp, Saka goal and 3 bps, Mo goal and 3 bps, Dennis goal and 3 bps, Arsenal clean sheet wipeout. 60 points so far.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The pure unadulterated lolz to see that late Brentford goal.

Made up slightly for seeing my boys Wycombe throw away a 3-1 and then 5-3 lead v mid table Cheltenham

IrishRedDevil

That second half could barely have gone much better for me. Foster clean and 1bp, Saka goal and 3 bps, Mo goal and 3 bps, Dennis goal and 3 bps, Arsenal clean sheet wipeout. 60 points so far.
Nice. Didn’t notice the Foster bonus point. That puts me on 61, with 12 still to play.

Zen

If I'd have TC'd instead of FH'd - I'd better on 56 with 10 to go vs 50 with 13 to go currently.

#LetsGoSon

Moby

Dick
If I'd have TC'd instead of FH'd - I'd better on 56 with 10 to go vs 50 with 13 to go currently.

#LetsGoSon
Looking at it that way plenty of us including myself had potential bench scores more than Salah total score. But that isn't the right comparison.

The comparison is what people who used TC now and BB later will get vs those who used BB now and will use TC later.

Zen

Looking at it that way plenty of us including myself had potential bench scores more than Salah total score. But that isn't the right comparison.

The comparison is what people who used TC now and BB later will get vs those who used BB now and will use TC later.
To be fair, it's not so that much and I don't regret it, even then.... my team wasn't ready for DGW without massive hits (and I forget to put a -4 on that 56 actually). But I've let a perfect window for a TC slip by... but we'll see. Shit like Foster is a fluke...which is the major difference atm in that comparison.

I've done what I needed in my main league and catch up, unless Salah ultra hauls midweek. But I'm now, currently back on top, thanks currently to Son's assist.