g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Keep Antonio and DCL -> Bamford is probably what I’m going to do. DCL’s injury forced me not to save my FT.

Lebowski

This gameweek was a perfect example of why I shouldn't do transfers early on a hunch.

Brought in DCL and Williams for Tsimikas and Ings. Missed the chance of getting Ronaldo for this week without a massive hit and got burned on DCL's injury.

You'd think I'd learn, but I've already locked in Ronaldo and Sarr in for Antonio and Bruno. Let's hope I don't get burned as much as this week.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
For 5,5 Gray is absolute bargain. So glad that i jumped on that train early.
77 points looks decent after debacle with Benrahma and Antonio.

Moby

Dick
Happy with the DCL news and Digne blank but sucks that Gray keeps scoring. Given the fixtures I'd rather have him right now than Benrahma.

Sanchosen One

i was up to 1.1m before today, all green arrows. Had Keane & Gray left to play & have now jumped to 600k. Some good fortune my way.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Are Brentford just poor going forward? Or are they actually good but just unlucky like Wolves were the first 3 games?

Canuckred64

Was not planning a transfer but with DCL out for a few weeks , I think I will transfer him out for Bamford

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
DCL and Antonio out next week, will prob need to do a -4 here ffs.

71 for the GW. Duffy bringing me a 5 off the bench for the injured DCL

Adcuth

I'm half watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia with the game on another screen, watching every other bastad lash the goals in and Gray done nothing.

EDIT... I'm obviously not watching very closely!! Had to check Gray had scored. Thought Doucore scored the 3rd!!! WHOOPS!! BUT YES!
That any good? Been thinking of watching it

ROFLUTION

Glad I have him but the 3 goals from 3 shots is slightly worrying.

Shots won't keep converting to goals, but the lack of shots mean the goals can easily dry up.

With that said, at his price, he's a no brainer.
I agree, but it's sort of the same we usually say about Greenwood when he rarely gets chances to score, but finishes the ones he gets. Last weekend was almost not a chance for Gray, but he totally took the chance and nailed it. It's a strange one as his stats does not look great, but where he definitely passes the eyetest.

TommyGunn

Supports
Liverpool
Personally no transfers for me this week. I want 2 the week after.
In past years I would do the transfer from week to week then be forced into a -4 eventually.
This year I have the squad e.g. to carry Antonio being out this week.

Im trying to look ahead to the next international break and have 2 free transfers going into Gameweek 8.

GW 5 (No transfer)
Captain - Salah v Crystal Palace (H)

GW 6 (2 free Transfers)
Captain - Ronaldo v Aston Villa (H)
(Jota + Traore Out?)

GW 7 (No transfer)
Captain - Ronaldo v Everton (H)

**International Break

GW 8 (2 free Transfers)
Lukaku in + Captain? +£1m

Teams whose fixtures im targeting:

Chelsea: (Lukaku, James, Rudiger)
7 Southampton (H)
8 Brentford (A)
9 Norwich (H)
10 Newcastle (A)
11 Burnley (H)

Man City: (Defenders)
8 Burnley (H)
9 Brighton (A)
10 Crystal Palace (H)

Liverpool:
8 Watford (A)
9 Man Utd (A)
10 Brighton (H)
11 West Ham (A)
12 Arsenal (H)
13 Southampton (H)

Man Utd: (Shaw out)
8 Leicester (A)
9 Liverpool (H)
10 Spurs (A)
11 Man City (H)

Leeds: (Attackers)
5 NEW (A)
6 WHU (H)
7 WAT (H)
8 SOU (A)
9 WOL (H)
10 NOR (A)

Wolves: (Defender, Jiminez)
5 BRE (H)
6 SOU (A)
7 NEW (H)
8 AVL (A)
9 LEE (A)
10 EVE (H)
11 CRY (A)
12 WHU (H)
13 NOR (A)
14 BUR (H)
Man, cheers for posting all that, I've just screenshot it all to use when I'm WCing in GW 7. You're a star!

Skåre Willoch

76. Green arrows. Steady climbing.

Both Antonio and DCL out means I won't be able to save my FT for a week as intended. Bamford?

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Bamford with hamstring problem? If he is out Jiminez the only striker left to bring in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And that is why you don't bring players in on Sunday or Monday for a weekend game!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ps what's going on with the price changes this year? Ronaldo still sat at 12.5% despite now being in 37.5% of teams!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Is Doucoure going to be good? He seems to be playing much higher up for Everton and is absolutely nailed. Gray looks like a great option but his stats just have to go down as he performs well over expectations. He may also be a slight rotation risk when DCL is back as Townsend has looked good too.

Adcuth

Antonio doesn't need to come out with him missing the next game does he? Arent his fixtures decent after his ban? I can bring Dennis in for a game and save a FT